Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter (53392 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lokobyforch(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:
They say there is dignity in labour.

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

Fact:. Is there prospect in painting?
Agriculture is vast, when u combine environmental it becomes sumtin huuugeeeee, she should put her brain to work and stop this charade.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by blamingthedevil: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Farid24224:
Still searching for the beauty... undecided
[/s]
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BePrepared: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

If you are campaigning for Tinubu no problem, but please campaign with his 2022 pictures not 1999 pictures, plz

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Drone95(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
I want to patronize her. Please how do i reach her.
Please can i have her contact?
Hmm
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Adaanna(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
God bless her hustle.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BigDawsNet: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Nija usually make decisions for Nigerian graduate...

What you get is what you manage

God bless your hustle
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lokobyforch(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2022
F
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by KingDash: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Farid24224:
bros who care about beauty, baba that babe dey hardworking.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Farid24224(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Farid24224(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2022
KingDash:
bros who care about beauty, baba that babe dey hardworking.

Eh na but OP come add beautiful to the equation when it's not necessary.. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by taneez(f): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2022
For those saying she isn't beautiful smh to you.

You can see ALL her pictures are without makeup and she is still pretty.

How many "beautiful" girls do you see taking pictures without make up these days

My sister engineer, carry go. God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lesbiconverter: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.
School no be scam, na the country be scam

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by DominionGreat: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
What is her name and how can she be reached?

She should be properly advertised
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Cokahot: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Ikorodu slums them. Abegi wetin beautiful abt her. I hate ugly gals who still bleach
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Bignuell(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Is she single, better person no suppose dey tae for market cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Jonah507(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
This is a true queen
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BlackZeus17: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
uchaymart:
all for the pictures.

if you look the pictures very closely, you would notice she does not know how to hold a brush.....maybe she went with someone and decided to take pictures for posts.

My dear you don't just jump to conclude in everything. That's what she does, she's skilled in painting.. I know who she is well in kontagora Niger state
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by goodheart01: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
baratech:
Na wa o ..

But there are many "Handsome Male Engineers Turned Painters"

How come you've not praised them?

because it's hard seeing a woman use her head these days instead of her clitoris

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by goodheart01: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Farid24224:

Beauty is attitude and not some boobs and ass with empty skull

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by sammy7410(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Pleace can I have her digit cause I need to paint my house nw

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Unsplash: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
nice!
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by rave1047: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Good one!
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BlackZeus17: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
DominionGreat:
What is her name and how can she be reached?

She should be properly advertised

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Macgyver1: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Omo na so meself dump my chemical engineering certificate begin bomb crypto and other online hustle.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by luminouz(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't understand. You talk as if she should be commended or something for not doing prostitution.

It's her life na....
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by ProfAmaben(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Don't worry, you'll get your Tinubu, but pls don't beg on nairaland afterwards smiley
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Goldbw122(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Hustle now is the only hope that Nigeria youth have because education have failed many of us
. It is the hustle to helps now.. or else na yahoo boys for go dey do and the pressure from Yahoo boys is just too much is just take the grace of God for a legit hustle to stay legit..
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Teejay13(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Well thoughtful of her.
She is a wise girl.

I expect other ladies to emulate her step, instead of waiting for a man to come and give them.

May God bless her struggles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.