Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter (53871 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by mokt(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Na this kind news Buhari dey like

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by yusuf0876(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.
school is never a scam,what you do with yourself during and after school only matters.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by mrdharkchild(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:
They say there is dignity in labour.

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

Please, if u are close to her, can u connect me to her.. I'm asking
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Delusional. Smart? Probably. Beautiful? Not by a long shot. wink

Shhh... She is beautiful! Talk another thing!
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Someodds: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.

School is not scam brother. Attending university is not equal to making money or being rich after school. School is necessary to equip you with money making possibilities. S
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by DrChukki: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

I love her spirit... Please how do I get in touch with her?
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Pimine: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Shhh... She is beautiful! Talk another thing!
Aswearugaaad

Okay sir! tongue
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by wealthyhenry(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

What's her name on social media. I go like marry am
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Johel(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:
More..

Hand work pays.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Advocate500: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria's will not see the bigger picture ,they will laugh and encourage the girl forgetting the fact that this girl spent over 5years in the university to study a course that will not be useful to her after school, i see a failed nation ,while some of you are seeing a resourceful woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by weljewel: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Praise God
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God punish you and Tinubu.

Animal
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
unity004:
it will not stop her from billing her boyfriends urgent 2k
#according to a nairalander, all Nigerian girls are what?
All Nigerian girls are exactly what your sisters are.

If you say olosho, Na you talk am no be me.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Czario: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really nice height she got
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Lucas4903: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Davesaves(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
HOW MUCH THEM PAY YOU TO POST THIS RUB**SH HERE?
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Kaolaniyi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Beauty with brain not those all this Instagram and tik tok slay mama
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by tollyboy5(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
taneez:
For those saying she isn't beautiful smh to you.

You can see ALL her pictures are without makeup and she is still pretty.

How many "beautiful" girls do you see taking pictures without make up these days

My sister engineer, carry go. God bless your hustle.
Some Nigerians idea of beauty is yellow skin, breast and curvy yanch.

Lool i know what beauty really is and lady in question is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Huracio(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
no be new thing abeg...there are so many female painters around just as many as their male counterparts,that don't try to get peoples attention to see them as hardworking; I don't get turned on by all these attention seeking news abeg, if she like make she go do prostitution abeg e no consign me....she's not the first female to venture into painting as job neither will she be the last to do so...
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Epitectus(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
She is beautiful though
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by CSTRR: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
She has all the beauty to move into prostitution
Really?

We should praise her for not whoring?
Lol.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by deeLima86(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
The real beautiful slay mama not those urgent 2K slay queen wannabe. As a guy if this kain babe bill me wit sense I nor mind bless her aza.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by kmaster007: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good one no be does once way dey find yahoo boiz
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
I tell you
abouzaid:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by seyz91(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Are you sure na her work you won patronize or the other one? tongue
Whatshallido:
I want to patronize her. Please how do i reach her.
Please can i have her contact?
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by seyz91(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abi
DubaiLandLord:
She is just there
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
You said it all
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Delusional. Smart? Probably. Beautiful? Not by a long shot. wink
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Me too
Farid24224:
Still searching for the beauty... undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by fortune1133(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
I want to patronize her. Please how do i reach her.
Please can i have her contact?

Bros u talk true

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
I want to kpansh this girl for her work clothes. cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by showafrica(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:

Nigerian University na pure scam... I tell people to learn something while schooling. The worst is the useless schooling puts you in a position where you will find learning a skill irritating or low class, i dont know why. My children must start learning something from day 1. I will position a big screen for YouTube in the house.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by OwenJesse27(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

Shame on your generation how much they give you ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State / Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) / My Life As A Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.