Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter (53389 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by LostMyZeal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
taneez:
For those saying she isn't beautiful smh to you.

You can see ALL her pictures are without makeup and she is still pretty.

How many "beautiful" girls do you see taking pictures without make up these days

My sister engineer, carry go. God bless your hustle.

Gbam! Thought twas only me who noticed

I'm crushing already cry cry
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by baratech: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
arinze18:

True talk jaree
And more tanlented what makes her own different

My brother, the thing tire me
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by famagusta(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
beauty with brain

Which one be beauty with brain? Who tell you say she no dey kpensh? Any small thing beauty with brain, abeg woman no fit deceive me again jare.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by goodheart01: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Farid24224:

Wrong!!!!

Then u still have a lot to learn
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by osazsky(m): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2022
This one is fortunate not to have big yanchh and breast so she wont even do well in the clitocurrency market..if she add big yanchh as she wants to paint the yanchh will be dragging her back..she chose wisely...the average rich black guy always looks at yanchh before any other thing..she try anyways..this shouldnt make news as she looks like a man..most guys paint and it didnt make news..if she enter clitocurrency self na 5 5 hundred naira she go they get..education is not scam it only makes u better..u cant be rich with your salaries. Those crying that there are no jobs all salary earners are slaves..do your thing in a unique way and start paying others salaries
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Elidrisy20: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2022
E don tay wea I know say school na scam, na so my uncle dey disturb me say make I go do my Msc, the B.sc wea I do up till now no job
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by commissioner112(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Very smart girl keep it up .
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Businesselites2: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
7 Side Hustles for 2022 that Earn you N500,000 Monthly
Starting a side business is an excellent way to supplement your income, pay off debt, save, and actualise some of your 2022 aspirations. However, finding the right side hustles that can help increase your income stream might be difficult.

Here are easy side hustles you can start from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is have little skill and start. Yes, just start.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/7-side-hustles-for-2022-that-earn-you-n500000-monthly/

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by panifid(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
beauty with brain

Beauty with brain... and brawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.