Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27643 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Burruchaga71(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:

He has been ruling your parents in Lagos since 1990s cool
just like your parents in South East.. Anumanu
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ityP(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

This Ohanaeze people are just fools. What's their own with Tinubu? Don't you have politicians from the east? Why can't these test their political might and contest? No one wins elections by sitting and folding his hands. Work and work. Even Buhari, the idiotic president Tinubu supported did not fold his hands. He has been contesting for a long while now.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Dapson73(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze N'digbo is a total disgrace for constantly attacking Tinubu of his presidential ambition .
As the highest Igbo social cultural group, it's not expected of them to openly attack Tinubu even if they disagree with his aspiration.
This is a democratic setting where every aspirants is welcome to the game.
I will advise Ohaneze instead of them justifying the wrong because of their emotional and sentimental politics, let them dive into real politicking by rallying round their preferred candidate and seek support for him.
Power isn't handed on a platter of gold, no amount of blackmail could won them the president, instead, it pits Democrats against them.
The funny thing is that they are cool with a Northerner becoming PDP candidate. And this is where they have enough stake.
Let me just remind them, what goes around always come around.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nyanmiridunce: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2022
AbijaJ:
Ohanaeze are mad. No wonder their foot soldiers on Nairaland have been running amock since Jagaban's declaration yesterday. Where is their outrage against Atiku, Wike, Saraki, and their other PDP slavemasters? Dem never see anything. Dia tears never start. They should do their worst.
princeoflagos is their lead striker against tinubu presidency. That boy will go to his papa imo state to collect data change from ihedioha to the extent of chasing the gullible man to the airport, and then come on nairaland to confuse him and his fellow flat skulls with 'I'm a Yoruba but love ibo' craps. He thinks we all think in the same direction as his flat head people that he could easily deceive.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Seun360(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, Igbo blackmail against Yorubas will come to a head over Tinubu. They will reap the wind and sow the whirlwind. Yorubas are ready to change it for them.

Ingrates. 10 million Igbos in the SW, their biggest second home in the Universe outside the SE, and all they do 24/7 is plot to undermine and blackmail the Yoruba man.

The SE is being destroyed by a London failure, waste man and former yahooze, in the same UK most of us Nigerians succeeded tremendously in , who insist Fulani must be fought with blood of Igbos.

Just shows you how low hateful Igbos set their standards that big failure Kanu who can never wipe my feet or that of most Yorubas, per success in London, can be bamboozling an entire ethnic group of 40 million people.

Yet Tinubu is the biggest problem of ingrate Igbos to be blackmailed out of the Presidential race for a dead-on-arrival ambition Nigerian can never buy into.

Meanwhile they are ready to spread their azzes for Fulanis hypocritically after telling the world the murder, blood and tears in the SE currently is vital to liberate Igbos from Fulanis.

Tinubu has declared. Pleasantries are over with Igbos. The Lagoon they were threatened with before will be childsplay compared to what they will face from Yorubas if they try and stand in Tinubu's way rather than compete honorably, with their own candidate, as proper men would do.

You have spoken well.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by azikiweironsi(m): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Well all this noise no concern me. BAT has every right to contest as a Nigerian. But I'm still waiting for STAR BOY to indicate interest like every other Nigerian.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CoolAmbience(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

I never knew these Ohaneze people are really retarded people.

They are a shame to Ndigbo worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Seun360(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Jomonix:

Your arrogance is nauseating and will suffocate you. APC might install Tinubu but I can assure you that Nigeria will lose Igbo for ever.

Igbos need Nigeria and not the other way round.

How many other ethnic groups resides in Igbo land compare to how Igbos flood every other regions most especially the South west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by jditimiya(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Why complain when you know that the IBO nation should organize themselves and cone up with a candidate that will be accepted in the country to win the forth coming election. This is politics not village election. We all Nigerians have the right to vote and be voted for.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ipobcannibals: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
We need to not have a Northern President for a loooong time.

If we want it good, any tribe but a Northern president. See how killers were treated with kid gloves for years?

Se how destabilised the whole country is.

The Northerners too naively had superiority complex because their brother was In power not realising that to be in power is not the height of it.

HOW has Buhari helped them Northern masses?

Read somewhere that it's the poor masses in the Nortj who have to sell properties to allow them farm, harvest and pay ransome too.

The North does not know how to change the lives of all for the better. Their power chess game is weak as heck.

After Emperor Buhari petulant said if he was not sworn in he would make Nigeria ungovernable, did he have it smooth either?

Let the Youths form a formidable party and field young intelligent people .Moghalu is a good bet.

Pardon my opinon. Its not me being tribalistic but being a realist.

A Northern president should only exist in our dreams and past.
Shouldn’t you be campaigning for a president of your choice rather than stating that a northerner should not contest? The northerners are Nigerians and have every right to contest, just as you have the right to vote against that northerner. It’s democracy and nothing like it’s our turn.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Original4u6870: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Koforidua It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Franking: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Was it not democracy in 1999 when the presidency was ceded to the south west that produced OBJ? U are as greedy as Tinubu, u want to shift the goal post in the middle of the game because of the seeming advantage u enjoy. Dishonesty and injustice will never prevail.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Vistra40: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

What are you people fuming for for heaven’s sake. Why can’t Ohanaeze scout for someone and rally round him as a candidate? This is embarrassing to say the least
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by olatuns2017: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

Tinubu is there headache

They planned to kill Tinubu during Endsars

Ohaneze didn't fumed

IBos face reality

Pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ipobcannibals: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze! Ohaneze! Ohaneze! They are now like Ipob/ESN cannibals,,,,,no sense of direction, Tinubu is now their new project.
I must say here as an Igbo, I’m highly ashamed of these bunch of brainless mofos and any reasonable Igbo should.
They should go and stop Atiku from contesting rather than Tinubu. In democracy, there’s no “it’s our turn” rather it’s a game of numbers and bridge building.
If Tinubu is running, he has my vote!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Franking: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Reality dawning on them.

Ohaneze should be demanding a presidential ticket from the PDP they served all their life!

Didn't the south west reject OBJ and PDP in 1999 and 2003? Did it change anything?

Let's see where Tinubu ends up with this.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2022
I thought IPOB said they are not part of Nigeria. What do they want again?
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by eeetuk(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2022
"The apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation Ohanaeze Ndigbo described the declaration of Tinubu to contest the Presidency in 2023 as against the rules of natural justice as unfortunate."

I disagree!

How is Bola Tinubu declaration to contest 2023 presidential election in Nigeria against the rule of natural Justics?
I don't get it. Election is a contest of ideas. That means voters are going to compare what each candidate offers and choose the best ideas .

So, if IPOB thinks somebody is going to sit at home so that Ibo will produce the next president of Nigeria , it will be very sad and insult on Nigerian people.

We the nigerian people know the different between what is good and bad.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Oga it's the turn of the south doesn't mean anyone can not contest the primaries.

Why did Ekwueme contest against Obasanjo in PDP primaries.

Why did Ojukwu contest against Obasanjo in 2003?

Why Orji Uzor Kalu contested against Yaradua in 2007?

But now you don't want others to contest because they don't have the constitutional right abi?

Nchenches:

Nigeria's democracy is a farce because of the country's skewed and lopsided political structure favoring northern region's political class.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and south is the only method an Igbo or Yoruba, or indeed, any one from the southern regions can win presidential election in Nigeria, unless northern politicians have no northern presidential candidate the north massively support.

All these una long sophistry online, when it backfires and a northerner gets to succeed President Buhari, una go go back to NADECO as usual.

Common sense for the southwest is back Igbo presidential candidate in each of the two largest political parties, because it's obvious that it's Igbo's turn to succeed President Buhari, the north shall therefore be constrained to vote for the Igbo candidate because of adherence to zoning principles.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Basiljoe: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Afonja muslim. Shut up.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by EduBrazil1991(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

You get time ooo
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by chukel(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.
very well stated.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by olatuns2017: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Basiljoe: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by chukel(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Oga it's the turn of the south doesn't mean anyone can not contest the primaries.

Why did Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in PDP primaries.

Why did Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo in 2003?

Why Orji Uzor Kalu contested against Yaradua in 2007?

But now you don't want others to contest because they don't have the constitutional right abi?

corrected.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by LZAA: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2022
"corporate existence"
As a business not even a country or nation
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by olatuns2017: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

God bless you ooo

I don't understand attributing your local/state Govt failure to Tinubu?

Am sure PDP will not zone their Presidential tickets to SE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by McLizbae: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu fit just be Nigeria's turnaround, who knows...

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Point of correction, the SW voted enmassively for OBJ in 2003 against Buhari.

Franking:

Didn't the south west reject OBJ and PDP in 1999 and 2003? Did it change anything?

Let's see where Tinubu ends up with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Including the North?
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.