Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn (1390 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked
Some men get mind cha oh..
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn by thorpido(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
The man already planned that an apartment in the building will be used for side chicks.Why do you think he will want his spouse to know the place?
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn by saintbillion(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2022
thorpido:
The man already planned that an apartment in the building will be used for side chicks.Why do you think he will want his spouse to know the place?
when the woman is giving him trouble at home. What do u expect? To unraveled his resting place?
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn by saintbillion(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Some men get mind cha oh..
women nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke / A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies / Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.