Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army (44022 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2022
FirmTR:

I dey tell you
The man dey form smalliie.

Mi pray he no not form crying soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by izubext007: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Evening prime � rose
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by TheirFADA: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by BigDawsNet: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2022
I dont even understand the rank structure of the NA

Goodluck and happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Jflex07(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying oo..you must be daft huh?
Or you love being stupi*d?
Which one..why not address the women bashing you blockhead..
You came here to say what..women are being insulted daily but you keep your dirty mouth shut..why not address the women Bashing abdt stop acting dumb..
You are also not different from the women bashers..y'all make this forum uninteresting... For God's sake this forum has lost it... Kids everywhere now and someone can't even read a meaningful write up devoid of simps, redpillars and all that.. It's just too bad...The best thing is silence and the foolish women bashers will one day get tired... People who are responsible and have something reasonable doing with their time will not spend their whole day on nairaland insulting women or men for whatever reason/s
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Omoolope2023: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2022
tyup:
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry

Nothing like 32NA, my dad is 80, he is 63NA.

79N were new recruits then 1979/81 who are now the oldest among the rank and file

The lady is 19NA because she is a millennial recruit.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by jamace(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2022
michael77777:
Am still studying the power of nyash!
Nyash is damn powerful. Even King Solomon, with all his wisdom, was destroyed by the power of Nyash... grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by remitarich(f): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Tejumola856:
This first picture funny to me like seriously cheesy grin grin

Well, congratulation to them
lollol
i swear very funny
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Afamsi: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
e be like she don carry pikin for belle. The man don shoot am preek
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by jamace(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Omoolope2023:

Nothing like 32NA, my dad is 80, he is 63NA.

79N were new recruits then 1979/81 who are now the oldest among the rank and file

The lady is 19NA because she is a millennial recruit.

63NA ==1963 (All soldiers recruited from 1963 - 1978)
79NA ==1979 (All soldiers recruited from 1979 - 1999)
19NA ==2019 (Recruited in 2019)
Am I right?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by ashawopikin(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Master warrant officer marry private soldier, congratulations guys
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They look cute..
It's time for wannabe redpillers to display their lack of intelligence..watch them creep out of their brain just to spew garbage...
They would never disappoint..just observe.. grin grin wink
FERNANDEZISBACK and redpillers 5 and 6 grin

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by pretydiva(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This boy when would you come to the reasoning that women deserve to be respected online or offline..
Have I not warned you severally to stop spewing gibberish concerning women or not? undecided undecided
Leave him. He has no iota of sense. He will soon meet his Waterloo
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2022
mdsne:
the man is 79NA while the lady 19NA

The number is counting up, the last was Course 82. the lady should be 79NA
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by jeff1607(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
It’s glaring he helped get her the NA job
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by juman(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Good together.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by McBenedict(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
mdsne:
the man is 79NA while the lady 19NA
32NA is 1932 and 19NA is 2019 whereas 79NA is 1979
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2022
When she wake up for morning she go dey greet her husband, "morning sir"
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2022
You're a BIG FOOL
i swear you dont deserve my response. We no be mate.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Prisco4luv(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
I wish them best of luck as they journey in their marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Elidrisy20: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Old soldier never die, but only fail to react in the oza room
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
The man is tired of been bachelor

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
mdsne:
Pre-wedding picture of an Old soldier and a young lady of Nigerian Army.
Wow good for them
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by CloudResident(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
WO to a private? Like a father to a daughter grin
Love knows no boundaries. Congrats to them!
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2022
McBenedict:

32NA is 1932 and 19NA is 2019 whereas 79NA is 1979
you try but there is nothing like 1932 or 13NA
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by medriano: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
The girl is evening newspaper too.

No victor, No vanquish.

Something is wrong with your brain. The way some of you talk down on others is appalling.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by medriano: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jflex07:
You are also not different from the women bashers..y'all make this forum uninteresting... For God's sake this forum has lost it... Kids everywhere now and someone can't even read a meaningful write up devoid of simps, redpillars and all that.. It's just too bad...The best thing is silence and the foolish women bashers will one day get tired... People who are responsible and have something reasonable doing with their time will not spend their whole day on nairaland insulting women or men for whatever reason/s

����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.