Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army (44017 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by yomi531(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
If soldier marry soldier, dem go born....
Someone complete it abeg grin
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by vickydevoka(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's a sign of a weakling...for years women have been facing countless insults on here..while no one is saying or doing anything about it..
And one blockhead is telling me I am being childish and jobless.. grin grin
After insulting women they come here to start quoting me to stop causing nuisance to this forum..as long as this women bashing doesn't stop then it's a no no..
Both genders are insulted on nairaland and any other social media. N I also found out that woman are emotional, that's y they are more pained
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Boatswain: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
This one is after his retirement benefits.... No be love grin
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by labelle123(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
That man like nyash oooo
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by OderaOdesigo: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
light099:

Why don't you kids show some decorum? This forum is gradually becoming a kindergarten gathering where resident kids spew trash on every thread, all day. To even see sensible comment on threads is becoming rare.
You kids run to every thread to spew trash. This is becoming highly irritating for mature people here.
FTC this, redpill that. Different fake and dumb monikers. To get good information here is becoming hard with the amount of gibberish jobless kids drop each moment.

Even if you're still young, that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan for your future now. Your mates are making better use of their time.
These childish displays on every thread is irritating. You guys should get a life.

Gradually becoming or has become? Bros, Nairaland ceased being a forum for sensible and mature discussions ages ago. It’s the most juvenile of Nigerian news/discussion boards.

The one thing still giving it a little bit of credibility is the number of news headlines you can read at once on it. Nothing else, unfortunately!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Jimmy231: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
tyup:
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry
that picture is fake
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
What's the meaning of evening newspaper

quote author=Kriss216 post=109278763]The girl is evening newspaper too.

No victor, No vanquish. [/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2022
mdsne:
Pre-wedding picture of an Old soldier and a young lady of Nigerian Army.

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Boatswain:
you are boldly Right

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Boatswain:

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by kingthreat(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2022
They died on the way to do their wedding.
They didn't just die. They were killed and decapitated by IPOB miscreants for being military personnel.
South East, una wan be like Borno abi. You let cultists, armed robbers and kidnappers become your freedom fighters.
RIP beautiful couple.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105797/female-pte-soldier-flying-mwo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Richsteemit: 10:55am On May 02, 2022
Chaii Nigeria have spoilt cry cry cry.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Englishisamust: 11:02am On May 02, 2022
Jan 27 not knowing they will die in may. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Emmanuel909090: 12:04pm On May 02, 2022
Speechless seeing how they murdered you two.
Rip

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2022
God Almighty Continue To Guide And Protect Us Inside This Country Nigeria.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Otii4god: 10:37am On May 03, 2022
Just how many months ago did we see this great news Nigeria happen to this lovely couple... sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2022
See the stupid MWO going after a private soldier.. and the desperate young soldier accepted to marry him..
Is she up to 3 years I'm service sef.. don't think she is even eligible for marriage abi Dem dn change Armed Forces Act Cap A20 LFN 2004 ??

That RSM definitely has a wife and grown kids out there..
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by robosky02(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2022
walosky:
“Old Soldier never dies”. Na here the old Soldier go finally die

Be be careful what you post or wish

Now they have finally died

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mizz2posh: 7:59pm On May 06, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
See the stupid MWO going after a private soldier.. and the desperate young soldier accepted to marry him..
Is she up to 3 years I'm service sef.. don't think she is even eligible for marriage abi Dem dn change Armed Forces Act Cap A20 LFN 2004 ??

That RSM definitely has a wife and grown kids out there..

At least respect the dead, Abi did they offend you before? Na wa o, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2022
mizz2posh:

At least respect the dead, Abi did they offend you before? Na wa o, may their souls rest in peace

Shut up ..

Or continue Wailing..

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by lasisi69(f): 5:59am On May 08, 2022
It's a pity... They (we all) never saw it coming cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.