Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army (44026 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by IamPatriotic(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2022
They're both old, just that the man is older
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by benuejosh: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Na wao
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Wizywiz(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Congrats to them oo....oga Master warrant officer marrying Private abi na Lance corporal....hmmmmm watin Dem go born....make them ask General Oga Irabor
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by snoopz: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2022
This man get eyes sha
See the lady front and back tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2022
light099:

Why don't you kids show some decorum? This forum is gradually becoming a kindergarten gathering where resident kids spew trash on every thread, all day. To even see sensible comment on threads is becoming rare.
You kids run to every thread to spew trash. This is becoming highly irritating for mature people here.
FTC this, redpill that. Different fake and dumb monikers. To get good information here is becoming hard with the amount of gibberish jobless kids drop each moment.

Even if you're still young, that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan for your future now. Your mates are making better use of their time.
These childish displays on every thread is irritating. You guys should get a life.
Your tears just dey start baby boy.. grin
Are you sick not to see what ve been going on?
Why not address the women bashers.. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Babastrong(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Lion marries Lioness. May God protect intruding animals from this LION DEN.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by adecz: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
❌❌ How will this work, when dem go
transfer husband to Birnin Kebbi &
wife to Calabar❓❓
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by bluefilm: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
The man don old na but pussy still dey sweet am like this. cry cry cry

See as im just dey grab her by the pussy anyhow like Donald Trump.

Na wa o
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Gkemz: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
The girl is evening newspaper too.
No victor, No vanquish.
I wish you can say it to her face.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Na her nyash go suffer'am as the guy man no hide am grin.. Congrats in advance..
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by techmo(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy married life

Hope she goes gentle with old soldier
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Funkymode(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This boy when would you come to the reasoning that women deserve to be respected online or offline..
Have I not warned you severally to stop spewing gibberish concerning women or not? undecided undecided

Don't worry, DSS will invite him for questioning grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by ahnie: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Oldman .the lady is well balanced and beautiful.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by thatigboman1: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2022
tyup:
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry
an obvious error, must be an 79NA too.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nicenixon: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
It is okay but you guys should not use gun as a weapon while doing the do in the bedroom.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Milly44(f): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Guardroom fit be their next honeymoon spot
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by vickydevoka(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
tyup:
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry
U never de barrack be? Ladies way only their nyash the cover national budget dey nyafu nyafu
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by friyeme(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
It’s glaring he helped get her the NA job
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by vickydevoka(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This boy when would you come to the reasoning that women deserve to be respected online or offline..
Have I not warned you severally to stop spewing gibberish concerning women or not? undecided undecided
. everybody deserves respect. Buh ladies have bad mouth more than guys o. Especially at their youthful age. I suffer for their hands that year
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
Happy married life

Hope she goes gentle with old soldier
how I wish she would grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Omo see yansh....round ass , split ass, shaii see this oga soldier men nah enjoyment...I know what attracts him to the lady, nah ass.... Doggystyle is good to go for me,

But it them transfer oga go Maiduguri nko, for many years or Peace keeping, what of the lady hope another person know go they shine her congo....

That ass they sweet to pkansing

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
vickydevoka:
. everybody deserves respect. Buh ladies have bad mouth more than guys o. Especially at their youthful age. I suffer for their hands that year
But why come online to display his lack of intelligence tho..
Well we all in this together..
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
michael77777:
If you are a girl and you no get nyash....hmmm I pity oo
How many men the marry nyash. Mostly na slim people young guys de Marry
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Testimony1988(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Because they are soldiers, they won't say anything about this picture.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Testimony1988(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
tyup:

hmmmm.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But why come online to display his lack of intelligence tho..
Well we all in this together..
Online is better than real life bashing. Buh I don't support it though
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by erinatso: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2022
na wetin dey want b dat. for naija army to marry civilian na crime.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by thundafire: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
She was well handled in the guards oza room
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They look cute..
It's time for wannabe redpillers to display their lack of intelligence..watch them creep out of their brain just to spew garbage...
They would never disappoint..just observe.. grin grin wink
Mumu, you no dey tire?

Waña be redpiller
Wanna be red piller
Wanna be redpiller
Is that the only phrase you've heard your whole life?
You no dey shame? Why dont you take your illiteracy else where?!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Rastaramsey(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2022
That niggar is a pussy man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2022
vickydevoka:

Online is better than real life bashing. Buh I don't support it though
That's a sign of a weakling...for years women have been facing countless insults on here..while no one is saying or doing anything about it..
And one blockhead is telling me I am being childish and jobless.. grin grin
After insulting women they come here to start quoting me to stop causing nuisance to this forum..as long as this women bashing doesn't stop then it's a no no..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.