Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) (57035 Views)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Suspect and boyfriend: Docquen Jovo Watkins.
this guy resemble Watkins of Aston Villa grin
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Don’t bring anyone’s ancestors into this mess unless you also have smoke for the Nigerian college football player recently jailed in the US for killing the old White cross dresser that he received mouth action from.

If we had to judge everyone based on one useless person in their family tree, the judgement would never end.

Read my post again.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Lugar14(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2022
That is what you get when two adults male are humping each other, according to mummy GO, he has a mansion in hell fire.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2022
samonak:
Look at these agbayas! Of all the things in the world to kill a man over. Na common video game you waste another man for! undecided

Which man Dem kill? my brother he is less than a man, men don't fight over video games, children do.

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Come. No be every nonsense b news.

Make Una grow
up Abeg.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
I don't have any RIP to waste. They should greet Satan their father in hell
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by gadgethead: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
I use to think members of the LGBTQ aren't violent people, it's only heterosexuals who are violent. Hmmmm.

You definitely thought wrong. They are only humans after all
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by kenchop: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
DEFINE HARM?!
amrichy:

You have a very good point. However, if what you like to do or the way you love to live your life DOESN'T CAUSE HARM to another person, then why shouldn't you be given the freedom to do as you like?
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
daddytime:
Sad news.

Terribly Sad Indeed!
- What is this nonsense called Gay and Lesbians that is bringing death and destruction and non-conformity to societies norms under disguise of a Free World!
Even in the Scriptures,'dont destroy the ancient path' (prov) because you don't build a Castle in the Air!
Is it not because people don't want to conform to established rules of discipline,obedience to Parents and laws and order!
Some women have been led astrayed under pretence of lesbianism but guess what,the very Marriage'they earlier rejected will be the one of the defining moment!
Mr gay,the law you rejected is now going to be used to judge you.That is the reality!
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

You have a very good point. However, if what you like to do or the way you love to live your life DOESN'T CAUSE HARM to another person, then why shouldn't you be given the freedom to do as you like?

If you're in love with your sister and she's in love with you .... and what you would like to do is marry each other which WOULDN'T CAUSE HARM to another person..... should you be given the freedom to do as you like?

Being gay has always been an abomination in Africa culture period.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
What i still don't understand is how this guy will be 28? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
He so much looks like a 60 years old man
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:
To the dead, rest In Peace!

To the living:

Crazy people everywhere! How humans think that it’s okay to act however they please beats me.

Gays: “That is how I feel. I was born that way”.

Transgenders: “You don’t understand cos you ain’t in my shoes”.

Soon paedophiles, murderers, rapists and even fraudsters will join the madness in the world and declare that people should accept them cos they were born that way.

If we all choose to act according to our feelings, then what will be left of the world?

him this is deep...
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Kajaard: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2022
GAY bastards.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
Are they GAY?
I can swear to God u hv nvr passed anytin exam b4..just frgt any intelligent conversations n activities n focus on may be business.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Waiiiiiiit
Hol up
You mean,this kine spec na gay?!!!!!!
Geeez

What if all these NL guys saying they're redpillers actually are gay?

Omo!
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Shey him no get hands to fight back ni? How can u sit back and watch ur fellow guy strangle you to death.

Such a weakling
Spits.
angry
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Wetin concern us undecided undecided undecided

It's a gay thing angry angry angry

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by harmargedon: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
I guess he wouldn't feel the back pain at 30 anymore grin grin grin
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ogub(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2022
It's a pity he goes to ETERNITY unprepared, who would he blame, to everyone reading this be prepared to meet your creator by accepting him as your Lord and saviour.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Mercury12:
Nobody deserve to be killed but good riddance anyway.

If he hasn't been in such dirty immoral homo practice I am sure his would-be girlfriend won't kill him.

This isnt right.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Starzo: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
harmargedon:
I guess he wouldn't feel the back pain at 30 anymore grin grin grin
Who gets back pain at30yrs sef?

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Senomi:
Gay redpillers, verily verily I say unto all foolish nairaland alpha sheeps, this will be the fate off all these useless nairaland men saying women are scum....in Jesus name amen.
There are way more lesbians than gay, so whats the fuss for
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by l0uie(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Nothing consign me with them gays matter abeg their headache I'm out peace
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=vickydevoka post=109358609]
There are way more lesbians than gay, so whats the fuss for[/qu
The fuss of for all foolish nairaland alpha sheeps insulting their kids mothers
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Big for nothing...
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Pls can sumone told me.

Are they gay?

When does this happens?
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Senomi post=109358663][/quote]
Lol. Nairaland redpillers are bunch of Jokers. You can't be broke n be forming redpiller. Most people on Nairaland are broke n jobless
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by amrichy(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Originalsly:

If you're in love with your sister and she's in love with you .... and what you would like to do is marry each other which WOULDN'T CAUSE HARM to another person..... should you be given the freedom to do as you like?

Being gay has always been an abomination in Africa culture period.
Good point again. However, I think making culture the basis of how to live our life is problematic because there are some bad aspects of culture (do you want examples?). Culture is nothing more than a product of how our ancestors have chosen to live their lives; there's no reason why cultures cannot be amended when we realize how to live better.
So aside cultural considerations, what else do you think is wrong/bad with being gay or marrying one's sibling?

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by nelskals(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2022
So this guy na gay. Chai it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.