Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) (57044 Views)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
You sure he didn't choke on the gay act?

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
smiley
Bob risky how far. Shey you de see am
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Steve & Steve, was never meant to be ........ 1 must always enter the real 0....... cheesy
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by viralinfo: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
God Is Wise....this one of the reason God Created He and She....Two grown up man can't be a captain in one ship

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Jay5mie:
THESE OLD MEN DE SMASH DICK TOGETHER?

Na so we see ham oo grin

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Disgusting.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

[s]You have a very good point. However, if what you like to do or the way you love to live your life DOESN'T CAUSE HARM to another person, then why shouldn't you be given the freedom to do as you like?[/s]

My friend shut your dirty mouth. Fking a horse, cow or goat 'doesn't cause harm' either. You suggest we all start doing it ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. Fking a horse, cow or goat 'doesn't cause harm' either. You suggest we all start doing it ?
No mind the MUMU boy. Imagine his point.

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by greencard: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
I don't comment on this kind of thread lipsrsealed
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by halfbloodprince(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Gay as hel
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Gay boyfriend ? omo we no need this kind thing for Africa o
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Moony45: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by samonak(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I got no rest in peace for that niggar

Because I can't imagine how a grown up ass moda fuckkking niggarrrr will leave the juicy and succulent pussy of females for the tough and rough asss of a man

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
How can these fine boys be gay? undecided

They don't even need to woo women.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Omoluabiii(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Una never see something. Shei una no go hear word.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Damn, one foin broda down sad
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Snowx: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Ass Niggas!!!
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
When as a man you don dey do like woman how dem no go fit choke you?

As you big reach mtcheeew
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ObianujuAku1(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
good bloody riddance
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by EVarn(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2022
I
sotall:
Abuses in same-sex relationships are many times more likely than opposite sex relationships
Abeg carry this your abule egba statistics commot for here...no be only more likely. What is the population of gay people compared to that of straight folks?

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by samonak(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Look at these agbayas! Of all the things in the world to kill a man over. Na common video game you waste another man for! undecided
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2022
What the heck attracted to these two to each other sexually?
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ajumma(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2022
gay

hefaya straight
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2022
...and I kept scrolling, looking for a female victim.
Na wah oh. End time things.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
Are they GAY?

imagine these two men in bed !?

using their beards to shook each other

beards on beards !!!!!

spits

The Lord have too many case to settle on the last day

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Richardforreal: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2022
The wages of sin is death. Death in the now and afterwards.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:
Idiots.
Your ancestors survived Africa and 400 years of slavery only to have you degenrate into a gay ass f.ker
Sorry, but not sorry. I have no sympathy

Next.

Don’t bring anyone’s ancestors into this mess unless you also have smoke for the Nigerian college football player recently jailed in the US for killing the old White cross dresser that he received mouth action from.

If we had to judge everyone based on one useless person in their family tree, the judgement would never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) / Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.