Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) (57057 Views)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Tinububalls: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deemystic:

How do you compare gay people with the people you mentioned? Do you folks even understand what constitutes a crime or immortality? There are victims in pedophilia, and murder and rape but there is none for homosexuality. Just because homosexuality repulses you doesn't give you the right to deny them the right to express their feelings for the same sex.
SPOTTED.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Deemystic: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

junk
Please can you tell me whats junk about what I wrote?
I expected you to debate my comment with logic and reasoning. At the end I might see the cracks in my point of view and adopt yours, that's how we learn and grow.
Even this comment you just made, where did it come from? If you were born in a different environment than the one you were born in would you have made exactly the same comment? The comment you would have made might be harsher or lenient or you may have ignored me. The you who made this comment and the hypothetical you raised in Brazil aren't they the same? Why would your thoughts be influenced by environment or biology if they are truly yours, if you had the freewill to choose them?
There are many things in the world that repulses me for example stupidity. Many years ago I showed anger and hate for stupid people, I judged them more harshly until I started to see things differently. I started to understand it wasn't their fault. Biology and environment was. Nobody comes into this world and goes "I want to be stupid." Stupidest still repulses me however I am trying to unlearn my phobia for people who have these traits. My unlearning phobia doesn't mean that I encourage them to be more stupid but that I have to tolerate them.
In ur hatred for not just gay people but any human with difference(s) you abhor, understand the whys behind their difference(s), it makes the world less tense, less heated, more tolerable, more humane, if everyone did that.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by We4all: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deemystic:

How do you compare gay people with the people you mentioned? Do you folks even understand what constitutes a crime or immortality? There are victims in pedophilia, and murder and rape but there is none for homosexuality. Just because homosexuality repulses you doesn't give you the right to deny them the right to express their feelings for the same sex.

Homosexuality doesn’t repulse me, but it is an unconventional way of life. It is also anti human cos it kicks against natural procreation.

You mentioned that gays don’t have victims and I can tell you that their victims are the human race and the plot to make it extinct.

Imagine a world where everyone becomes homosexuals and procreation cease to exist, what would be left of humans? Think about it.

And besides, there are people who claim that they are naturally attracted to children but have fought the feelings over the years. Does that make them stupid?

The bottom line is, we all have feelings, inclinations, tendencies, to act in a certain way, but we learn to either fight it or control ourselves. That’s what makes us higher humans.

Homosexuals, paedophiles, psychopaths, etc…act the way they do cos they feel that way. And no act should be justified over another. And saying ‘homosexuality isn’t an immoral height is the highest level of hypocrisy on your part. Maybe, you should school me on what makes it moral.

And yes, homosexuality is a crime in most locations as much as paedophilia. On the other hand, some murders are justified and termed ‘self defense’ or ‘just doing my job’.

The point is, any behavior that is aimed at human destruction is bad in its entirety. Know this and have peace.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
LOL NO BE MAN YOU BE HOW CAN A FELLOW MAN CHOKE YOU TO DEATH?
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

Good point again. However, I think making culture the basis of how to live our life is problematic because there are some bad aspects of culture (do you want examples?). Culture is nothing more than a product of how our ancestors have chosen to live their lives; there's no reason why cultures cannot be amended when we realize how to live better.
So aside cultural considerations, what else do you think is wrong/bad with being gay or marrying one's sibling?

Being gay or marrying one's sibling is not normal ... normal not in terms of culture ... but as "in our DNA".... the same reason why it not normal for a man to sleep with his mother ... the same reason why it is not normal for a human to kill another human . Human beings come with a "moral compass"..... and being gay or marrying one's sibling is not on that compass.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mercury12:
Nobody deserve to be killed but good riddance anyway.

If he hasn't been in such dirty immoral homo practice I am sure his would-be girlfriend won't kill him.
as usual you vultures have started looking for dead bodies to gloat over .

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

junk
Ignorance is ripe in your life. Queer peeps must have really destroyed you for you to harbour this hate towards them
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blackdisciple:
So these guys just dey Burst eachother's anus for over 10years, and that's the same thing that got God angry and he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah .

Anywhere is see gay people they irritate me very deep I don't even think I can eat in the same plate with any of them ....
But you can eat in the same plate as lesbians. Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
Are they GAY?

No they are brothers
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pataricatering:
as usual you vultures have started looking for dead bodies to gloat over .

Did I strike a nerve?
Sorry Darling.
I say no to lesbianism and gay practices.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Hkff: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
The wages of sin is death.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by AmadorSays: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Imagine a man being choked to death buy his so called boyfriend lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by CuteEmma(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

You have a very good point. However, if what you like to do or the way you love to live your life DOESN'T CAUSE HARM to another person, then why shouldn't you be given the freedom to do as you like?
Nope, you will be arrested if you walk NUDE on the street, does it cause any physical harm? But we all know that it’s wrong, especially when there might be kids around as it can affect them psychologically.

You can’t just do whatever you feel like as long as it doesn’t harm anyone physically, there are rules; I wonder why this is an exception.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by amrichy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
CuteEmma:
Nope, you will be arrested if you walk NUDE on the street, does it cause any physical harm ? But we all know that it’s wrong, especially when there might be [i]kids around as it can affect them psychologically [/I] .

You can’t just do whatever you feel like as long as it doesn’t harm anyone physically, there are rules; I wonder why this is an exception.
Welldone madam. You have twisted the harm in my comment to mean ONLY physical harm, and yet you yourself recognize that some harm could be psychological.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Deemystic: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:

Homosexuality doesn’t repulse me, but it is an unconventional way of life. It is also anti human cos it kicks against natural procreation.
unconventional? Yes. Anti-human and kicking against natural procreation? I wouldn't call it that. To call it that is to assign agency to the attraction. It is just an attraction that is natural but divergent and doesn't lead to procreation. Nature doesn't always behave in ways where the end goal is procreation. There are people who were dealt by nature with infertility yet nature wants us to procreate and continue our species?

We4all:

You mentioned that gays don’t have victims and I can tell you that their victims are the human race and the plot to make it extinct.
what plot are you talking about? You are sounding like a conspiracy theorist. There's no plot to make the human race extinct by gay people. We can't all be gay and we can't all be straight. Nature breeds diversity. If I wake up tomorrow and everyone in the world is straight, is like me, I would be very suspicious of what is going on. Gay people are a tiny percentage of the population so it doesn't make sense to say that they pose a threat into driving us extinct. If there's something good they contribute, it is that they're natural remedies to controlling overpopulation.

We4all:

Imagine a world where everyone becomes homosexuals and procreation cease to exist, what would be left of humans? Think about it.
Fantastic imagination but that world is unlikely to exist. Like I said already we can't all be heterosexuals.

We4all:

And besides, there are people who claim that they are naturally attracted to children but have fought the feelings over the years. Does that make them stupid?
it doesn't make them stupid. Children can't consent to sex so it's wise that they suppress those feelings because it harms children

We4all:

The bottom line is, we all have feelings, inclinations, tendencies, to act in a certain way, but we learn to either fight it or control ourselves. That’s what makes us higher humans.

Homosexuals, paedophiles, psychopaths, etc…act the way they do cos they feel that way. And no act should be justified over another. And saying ‘homosexuality isn’t an immoral height is the highest level of hypocrisy on your part. Maybe, you should school me on what makes it moral.
pedophiles' victims are children, psychopaths' victims are children, men and women, homosexuals' victims are? None. So no, homosexuality is justifiable over them all. It's moral because no one is getting hurt, no one's right is taken away, it doesn't pose a threat to our continuity as a specie. It's just like fornication, from a religious point of view it is immoral but from an objective, secular point of view there is nothing immoral about two consenting adults who arent married expressing a natural urge together in the bedroom.

We4all:

And yes, homosexuality is a crime in most locations as much as paedophilia. On the other hand, some murders are justified and termed ‘self defense’ or ‘just doing my job’.

The point is, any behavior that is aimed at human destruction is bad in its entirety. Know this and have peace.

that something is a crime doesn't make that thing immoral or evil. It was a crime for black people to be involved in a romantic relationships with white people 100 years ago in America. Homosexuality isn't aimed at human destruction. If it was it would have destroyed us a long time ago. Homosexuality has been a trait since the first humans surfaced on this planet. Many ancient cultures made mention of homosexuality. The Romans, the Persians, the Mozambique people etc. Homosexuality is also found in animals and it hasn't led them to destruction. If homosexuality was leading us towards destruction, we would know. Scientists would have sounded the alarm a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Deemystic:

[s]Please can you tell me whats junk about what I wrote?
I expected you to debate my comment with logic and reasoning. At the end I might see the cracks in my point of view and adopt yours, that's how we learn and grow.
Even this comment you just made, where did it come from? If you were born in a different environment than the one you were born in would you have made exactly the same comment? The comment you would have made might be harsher or lenient or you may have ignored me. The you who made this comment and the hypothetical you raised in Brazil aren't they the same? Why would your thoughts be influenced by environment or biology if they are truly yours, if you had the freewill to choose them?
There are many things in the world that repulses me for example stupidity. Many years ago I showed anger and hate for stupid people, I judged them more harshly until I started to see things differently. I started to understand it wasn't their fault. Biology and environment was. Nobody comes into this world and goes "I want to be stupid." Stupidest still repulses me however I am trying to unlearn my phobia for people who have these traits. My unlearning phobia doesn't mean that I encourage them to be more stupid but that I have to tolerate them.
In ur hatred for not just gay people but any human with difference(s) you abhor, understand the whys behind their difference(s), it makes the world less tense, less heated, more tolerable, more humane, if everyone did that.[/s]

More junk. Quit trying to appear sophisticated or enlightened.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

But you can eat in the same plate as lesbians. Hypocrite!!!

I don't even know any lesbian baboon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.