Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) (58827 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:
1. Use drone to survey inspect the origin of the soot...

2. Identify and mark the location

3. Send troops/ ground soldiers to make arrest...

4. Secure / deconterminate the sites.

Problem solved....

The same persons in government are the ones who own these bunkery

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Agreed!! Both putting the lives of others is wrong and that why they should be treated has Criminals
This one is child's play. If their so called subsidy removal is implemented it will even become worse.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Timmi: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
If this country is restructured. The Eastern region can set up refineries on their own without waiting for useless approval from the failed federal government.

Dunce head, may I remind you that nothing stop you and likes from doing it. Stop making excuses for your failure in life
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:
All i see is the none lazy youths working hard to earn a living in a hard and narrow way. but dangerous to life of others.

Thank GOD Dangote's refinary will soon open, call all this people and employ them. They have the knowlage and idear of good production.
that's my thought,
The over dependence of dangote will cripple this country soon..

Look at what is happening with cement...

Soon, buying a litre of petrol will be strictly for the very rich people.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hammyaladin:
true.. but both the whole politicians from all angles won't allow it.
See if the citizens are sensitized enough concerning restructuring those politicians will give in. The problem is that most Nigerians don't even understand what restructuring is all about. A greater percentage even think 2023 is the solution.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
See if the citizens are sensitized enough concerning restructuring those politicians will give in. The problem is that most Nigerians don't even understand what restructuring is all about. A greater percentage even think 2023 is the solution.
hmmm it is well o.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Sterope(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is not peace. This is cancer and its brethren. It might cause genetic health issues, who knows.

obembet:
One thing I know it's that it's either Rivers state people continue with black soot or bad boy, criminals , arm robbers, kidnappers come back the state. People that leave in Rivers that can confirmed that we have been enjoying peace from this people cos of this bad business.. I just hope government with take care of everything.

God bless Rivers State

Thunder fire Buhari and his supporters
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Timmi:

Dunce head, may I remind you that nothing stop you and likes from doing it. Stop making excuses for your failure in life
If all of us can see the advantages of going back to regional governance a whole lot will work. Pick up 1963 constitution and read you will understand what I am saying.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by goodheart01: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
SamuelLoch:
What are they doing exactly in those photos? Refining oil locally?

No they're having threesomes
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
This one is child's play. If their so called subsidy removal is implemented it will even become worse.
They will go directly NNPC pipelines
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Golan007: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
dprice:
which one is achievement so wen has blocking people's means of lifelihood become achievement for a whole governor of an oil producing state like Rivers state, your a governor for years u can't provide any employment opportunities for Ur people the little one they are using as self employed u want to block it
lets see if it can be possible

Thunder fire anybody that wants to stop this "business".
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Golan007: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
dominique:

What is with you Nigerians and the rewarding of criminals with employment? So Dangote refinery should overlook the thousands of graduates of chemical and petroleum engineering and go and employ this bunch of criminals causing havoc in the society? Do you know how many lives these people have destroyed with their adulterated petroleum products? We should overlook all these and grant them employment at the expense of the qualified graduates. Clap for yourself

The dunce got over a hundred likes.

Little wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Pootle: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:

Problem solved....

wise man grin.......so you thing they dont what to do.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Tmberwolf1: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What sort of rubbish is this?

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at Ifoko beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH!!! AFONJA THIS!! IPOB THAT!!! I'M FED UP WITH THIS BULLSH*T!!
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yes put the blame on the poor masses trying to survive and exonerate the greedy oil companies benefitting from the enslavement of the land owners.

Anyways it's the idiotic people that call themselves Niger deltans that I blame. They allow their leaders sell them and their land cheap.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by desiredhome: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
urbobo20:
I hope hope governor wike will provide other sources of leavehood for river s people look at the economy of bayelsa state after stopping bunkry and that of Delta state ,then go to biile and the the rest places that has stopped illegal bunkry then tell me how far
This illegal business is causing more harm than good to the society......... what kind of economic do you expect when people are dying as a result of sooth?
Everybody wants quick money, no one is ready to work.......
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by SamuelLoch: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

why not give them license , regulate and tax them

income for the state government and employment for the youth!!

That's not how it should work.... Oil is not pure water production.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by SamuelLoch: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
goodheart01:

No they're having threesomes

Your moniker is not a good fit angry
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by BAYOCLEF: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kill them all... Spartans Way!
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by McLizbae: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na soldiers them go send next make em go dey kill these agile youth now. Yeye vegetable chicken leaders and government in this bi**ch
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by goodheart01: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Your moniker is not a good fit angry

Lol... I was only answering with my good heart naa
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Illegal refinery is truly the bane of harmful environment and appalling economic conditions.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
SamuelLoch:

That's not how it should work.... Oil is not pure water production.

I know people should leave Northern oil alone even when it is on our land
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by realstars: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Damn!

I am really very sorry, but you dumb!

So you believe this locals are petrochemical engineers that Dangote should employ?

And you called them hard working in an illicit trade?

Sigh….

Nigeria has no hope
you are thinking from the eye, dont you think that there are many unemployd graduates from petrochmical enginering that are in this cooll deal? Which school did dangote go before making avenue of employing graduates that stands till today? start from grass root technocrats and make a wide success to the future.
last last school na scharm,
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by oyeb15: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
They even produce better petrol (light gold colour) than the white and light imported pms that use to dry up.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by pedel: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

God bless you, people are quick to condemn these people because the government have painted them as demons. The truth is, the government are not fighting these illegal refinaries because of the people,but because they feel it's affecting their business and reduces their loot.

If they are, they won't go about destroying these sites but will rather train these guys and see a way they can get more finer products safe for distribution. But no, our evil government are after their pockets.

Based on your advice the government should enlist the bandit and terrorists into the military and civil defence too because they already knew how to handle riffles.
Scammers should also be employed into the EFCC too so they can use their brains during fraud investigations.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Omniman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Another problem created.
They become unemployed and a problem to the society.

They will be in the system.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by shantti(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:

Problem solved....

Soldiers too are involved
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by brightalo1010: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
If this country is restructured. The Eastern region can set up refineries on their own without waiting for useless approval from the failed federal government.
why Goodluck didn't set it up if I may ask ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged / What Soap Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.