Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) (59086 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
If this country is restructured. The Eastern region can set up refineries on their own without waiting for useless approval from the failed federal government.
Is Rivers State part of SouthEast Is restructuring the reason for criminals operating such refineries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by OLamylove: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
A Little Risky Though
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by nonxo007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What sort of rubbish is this?

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
Disgusting statement, shame you

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Aidejay(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What sort of rubbish is this?Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
dem don torment this one and it's destiny.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by urbobo20(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
I hope hope governor wike will provide other sources of leavehood for river s people look at the economy of bayelsa state after stopping bunkry and that of Delta state ,then go to biile and the the rest places that has stopped illegal bunkry then tell me how far
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by suffering: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
E no concern me. Every problem has a cause. Let us find out why the people are into the act first before throwing stones.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Sholaco: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
Hahahahahaha why the hate on us na cheesy lolz

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by LZAA: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:
All i see is the none lazy youths working hard to earn a living in a hard and narrow way. but dangerous to life of others.

Thank GOD Dangote's refinary will soon open, call all this people and employ them. They have the knowlage and idear of good production.
that's my thought,
You are pining all your hope on a PRIVATE refinery when you have four that were deliberately sabotaged by elites
You lot better realise that NIGERIA is bigger than lagos where PR and half truths hold sway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by dododawa1: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
HUSTLER
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha why the hate on us na cheesy lolz

Afonja must go bro grin
I no like Afonja
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:
All i see is the none lazy youths working hard to earn a living in a hard and narrow way. but dangerous to life of others.

Thank GOD Dangote's refinary will soon open, call all this people and employ them. They have the knowlage and idear of good production.
that's my thought,
people that are exposed to huge amount of money you seriously think they would want to work

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by dododawa1: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Those side
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by LZAA: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Is Rivers State part of SouthEast Is restructuring the reason for criminals operating such refineries
Criminals? On their own resources undecided
Cc greenback AfonjaConehead DaBullIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Brandonx(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would like to invest in this local refinery
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by seyz91(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
You geh sense so?
KillIgbohoN0W:

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at Ifoko beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

you tackle problems from the root. Don't reason like an average Nigerian. If you don't understand the benefits of restructuring do research you can find that out yourself.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by dprice(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
which one is achievement so wen has blocking people's means of lifelihood become achievement for a whole governor of an oil producing state like Rivers state, your a governor for years u can't provide any employment opportunities for Ur people the little one they are using as self employed u want to block it
lets see if it can be possible
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by rave1047: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
It should be tackled
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by IrepChrist: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:

that's my thought,

But sadly with a compromised integrity.
That is my thoughts.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reminds me of a text I read by nnimmo bassey we thought it was oil but it was blood
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Sholaco: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Afonja must go bro grin
I no like Afonja
Hahahahahaha we go no where, come 2023 we shall rule over you..for that reason bro, i will urge you to shun bitterness and raise above the hate grin
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
If this country is restructured. The Eastern region can set up refineries on their own without waiting for useless approval from the failed federal government.
So the Eastern region can't set up refineries now because they don't want to get approval from the government?
Why do some of you make it look like the Igbos are just a bunch of stupid people?
So in your Biafra anyone will just wake up and do whatever they want without government approval? and you call Nigeria a zoo?
With the reasoning of majority of the Igbos here it is no surprise how Nnamdi was able to monkey the entire East....
Sit down and blame everything on FG.
It's also because you are in FG that you lack basic sense I guess, when you have Biafra it will come with sense for all of You, total package.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sholaco:
that is not what the story posted here is saying.. please learn how to comment on the issue at hand and not otherwise
I am giving out the solution that will take care of the problem. Lots of you know the problem of Nigeria but only a handful knows the solution.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:

that's my thought,

Damn!

I am really very sorry, but you dumb!

So you believe this locals are petrochemical engineers that Dangote should employ?

And you called them hard working in an illicit trade?

Sigh….

Nigeria has no hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Moscodee1990(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
WTF
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by uzo4real(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
They should use this your above stated steps to tackle insecurity first.
Omniman:
Government should:
1. Use drone to survey inspect the origin of the soot...

2. Identify and mark the location

3. Send troops/ ground soldiers to make arrest...

4. Secure / deconterminate the sites.

Problem solved....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by dfrost: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:
1. Use drone to survey inspect the origin of the soot...

2. Identify and mark the location

3. Send troops/ ground soldiers to make arrest...

4. Secure / deconterminate the sites.

Problem solved....

cheesy grin

Guy you know why I'm laughing?
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
you tackle problems from the root. Don't reason like an average Nigerian. If you don't understand the benefits of restructuring do research you can find that out yourself.
Is Rivers State the only oil producing state Why is Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom not experiencing the same

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by guru90: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is called hustling........ I respect this men.... I no fit cook this crude oil.......
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by CaptainFM1: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Very crude people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
That guy is lucky to live for another 5 years. Jesus Christ!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Olam09(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:

And the fucķing sooth is gonna kill everyone little by little..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.