Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? (5072 Views)

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

that's how evil Bigcowhorn can be.
I wonder why the mods can't ban him and delete this useless thread.

Bingo!!!

Now i know what is paining you.
If you like clone my moniker a thousand times to open defamatory threads e no pain me but e go pain you soon

cc: Veggieseedies
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Bingo!!!

If you like clone my moniker a thousand times to open defamatory threads e no pain me but e go pain you soon

check your husbandsnatcha5 account that you cloned from sisterfire. hahahahaha I don call mods them don ban am grin
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Bingo!!!j

Why am I seeing this
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by jimmychang: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.
No insults please as I need only matured comments

The girl go use too your head sha....Las Las you be undercover pedophile grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by graphicdesigns: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairaland dey shock me

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some of my works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SisterFire(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

check your husbandsnatcha5 account that you cloned from sisterfire. hahahahaha I don call mods them don ban am grin
...my children stop this

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Bingo!!!

So why mentioning me
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Veggieseedies:

So why mentioning me

Cos you took the topic seriously while it's just a mockery

Someone cloned my mo0niker and opened the topic to defame my person. I just opened another topic to clear my name

https://www.nairaland.com/6939671/fake-redpiller-scammer-drmrsfumi-aka
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Homeboiy: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
michael77777:

Sex starved idiot....

you're here looking for who to dick, while others are contributing something meaningful

Empty brain...

Fool

Can I know you is a question?

Idiot

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

Fool

Can I know you is a question?

Idiot

Why can't she ask you the same question? Must you be the to ask her....simp!!!

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
michael77777:

Why can't she ask you the same question? Must you be the to ask her....simp!!!

Na so your papa simp take get your mama na
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

Na so your papa simp take get your mama na

Ọtụ nne gị...

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by khiaa(f): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet rule 2

They can't ban me for stating the truth, no rules were broken. You created a topic confessing your lust for a 14 year old girl and you are 37, you are a pedophile and every pedophile belongs to the scum of the Earth club. You should be banned for being a predator of young girls.

PS.... Calling the mods for a ban only proves you created the topic. grin
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Pedophile on rampage shocked,in love with a 14 year old �️,?�

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Cos you took the topic seriously while it's just a mockery

Someone cloned my mo0niker and opened the topic to defame my person. I just opened another topic to clear my name

https://www.nairaland.com/6939671/fake-redpiller-scammer-drmrsfumi-aka

Omo I made my own contribution to advise so I don't think your claim is right bearing in mind you don't know what true or whats not true here.

So, another person quoted me to condemn a different moniker which is not even the op of that particular thread (the moniker condemned and the one condemning were two different persons unrelated to the op)

So how did I take it serious since I didn't support nor oppose any opinions in what's not my business?

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by donleo92(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Yes, why not??
Probably when them carry you go prison say you dey date underage na that time your eye go open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SimplySonofman(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Khiaaa:
shut the hell up.
I’m a bitch

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Khiaaa:
shut the hell up.
bitch

Permit me to rephrase that statement from Ms. Khiaa

She means your mother is the real bitch here who ran away from your father wile the making of you was in progress so the best part of you ran down his leg and today, you are just a useless troll with different monikers on NL instead of a good human being

I hope you understand better now? To repent you have to first deactivate all your cloned female monikers starting with this one and DrMrsFumi along with that pussy one.

I mean how can a man with hairy balls have a female moniker?
Oh, wait, you are pervert who loves to be dominated and beaten by a woman grin grin grin grin

Noted!
Ok, when you finish doing the above you deactivate this one you used to open this thread and tender an apology to BigCowHorn

After that we will fix your pervasive desires... we will give you a real female domino to service you well and fulfill all your dreams of being tied up and dominated..

There it is....
I hope you now understand what khiaa said and why she is pissed off that you cloned her moniker? If you are not intellegent enough to please talk to SimplySonofman

Nonsense bitch pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by eneazi(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leave that child alone Uncle, your plans are to steal away her innocence at that age BTW i think passing your Jamb should be your #1 priority considering your age
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Khiaaa:
shut the hell up.
bitch

Shut the HELL UP
Super Bitch!

(Oh, sorry, I meant your mother cheesy cheesy cheesy)

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Crystasluvee(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.
No insults please as I need only matured comments

So fakish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Palazee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Troll moniker
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
he is the popular scsmmer and armed robber bigcowhorn. I am happy he is getting popular

Ok now tell Homeboiy how you tried to rape our mother before they drove you out of the house so you can get popular too
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
he even ended up raping his neighbors dog

Come on that was you, remember?
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
he will be burnt soon like his friend winnerly

And your father and mother cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your First Sexual Experience And How Old / 5 Reasons Why Men Loose Interest After Sleeping With A Woman / Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.