Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? (5436 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Freeman50(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am sure it takes a very brave heart to wear this kind of outfit out, but who knows, alot of lady are very brave:

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
No, not sexy on her, See her Tommy undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
What am I seeing... This is total crap!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by SirMichael1: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
No. Though I'm not a lady but I can answer for some. 'Some'

Just look at the cellulite and her tommy... Eww! I like it flat
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by DarkMagic(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let me park here and read comments cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by thesicilian: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
And this is somebody's relative.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by ShayGirl(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oh my lawd! What a shame!
Not like the body is attractivecry
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
a big NO
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
ewwwww embarassed

this is just sick
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Caustics: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
her body, her cloth, her life
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by whitebeard(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
come on ladies I don't like your reply, pls say yes of would reduce BP of some guys or should I say most guys..!! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by dtruth50: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
chai! so we don reach d end?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
this lady is a real Nigerian. Nudity is our culture. the white man brought clothes and we are tired of wearing clothes. we are going back to our roots.

kudos young lady

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by MissRaine69(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
At least shave ...why subject our eyes to that sort of thing
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by IamLEGEND1: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
HannahHitler:
this lady is a real Nigerian. Nudity is our culture. the white man brought clothes and we are tired of wearing clothes. we are going back to our roots.

kudos young lady
Don't forget to dump your phones and laptops in the nearest river and go carve spears from rocks.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Disgusting.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by hoMegas(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
I am very liberal but it takes a very foolish heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by konkonbilo(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Freeman50:
I am sure it takes a very brave heart to wear this kind of outfit out, but who knows, alot of lady are very brave:
Most of the ladies will definitely say NO but monetize it and you'll see them wearing it all over the place undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by 7footre(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Sodom and gomora reloaded
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a woman.
In my next life,I pray I come as a man.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Eeeeeewwwwww
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
It doesn't look good on her.Such nonsense.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by swagguElite(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
To those of you saying "eeewwww _see her tummy!"

_yea hv seen it n I can use my leg to beat my chest n say that her tummy has two packs upper; a dimple n a curvy ass! grin _wat amazing tummy she's got!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by leonard002(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dis one na person aunty

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by ChopBellefull(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Werx my Vaseline o
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Lionessza(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inside my house , probably cry grin, in public Never!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by freeeeme(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
What the fvck!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is bad
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by MrCork: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freeman50:

....kaiii see booobsi n punnnnny...her name is Oyindidi from nairaland!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Darkseid(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
In Erigga's voice
Ashawo die puna rest, no be lie bros.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Oyindidi(f): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrCork:

....kaiii see booobsi n punnnnny...her name is Oyindidi from nairaland!!! cheesy
shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
This outfit ain't funny at all. If she must bare at all, then bare it all. lefulefu, what do you think

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / Meet The Body Builder That Carries His Heart Inside A Black Bag (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.