Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? (5063 Views)

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Qatar2022: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.
No insults please as I need only matured comments
I don't know if calling you an idiot will enough of this your nonsense post, will you allow your 14 years old daughter to be dating a 37 years old fool like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Astromath(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
the last time I uploaded my pictures, bigcowhorn the pervert used it to masturbate.
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
farano
Joan
Rocktation
Justwise
Dragnet

This account is a clone account
This is the real account he cloned
https://www.nairaland.com/husbandsnatcha

This is the thread where the owner complained of her account cloned by this guy I'm quoting
https://www.nairaland.com/6351454/disclaimer-husbandsnatcha-account-see-now

Ohhhh, so you gathered all this just afar registering on nairaland hours ago after cloning my moniker minutes before? grin grin grin
Keep deceiving us all na Seun let you

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by marsman: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yaba left patient with a mobile phone

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by oilmane(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

At 37 you're a jambite and still living with your parents, as if that isn't bad enough you're about adding child abuse to your list of ....... congratulations, prison loading for you. The only advice I can give you is to get a job and switch to part time schooling, you ought to be married and paying your kids fees at your age, I sincerely hope you don't become a ..... at 40.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by legallyminded: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
;
2ndchildhood:
37 years old Jambite... Hmmm..
You invited a 14year old girl to your house when your mummy is not around...Hmmm..

Congratulations bro!!
You have only just 3 years left to arrive at one popular adage..
I celebrate you!!
grin
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by KingAlayinde(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

Who do your life like this bro...... Na slow motion ya brain dey, I pray you find your healing soon B4 you got arrested for child abuse

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bennayou(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by adedayo3193(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xou are a clown op grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Homeboiy: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
even while I was still a guest on this forum I've been seeing different threads created by his victims and how he scammed them.
The mods are not doing their job, the bigcowhorn scammer needs to be seriously dealt with

Welcome to NL

Can I know you?
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Mercury12(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Y'all keep fighting for ages. When this una fight go end?

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

Welcome to NL

Can I know you?

Death to all simp...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Homeboiy: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
michael77777:

Death to all simp...

Bush man

Do you even know the meaning of SIMP?
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

Bush man

Do you even know the meaning of SIMP?

Sex starved idiot....

you're here looking for who to dick, while others are contributing something meaningful

Empty brain...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Funkymode(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go ask any aboki or fulanis you see around, they'll tell you
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by LINTUNE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

Welcome to NL

Can I know you?
lol...zombie, isn't it obvious that it's a man behind that monicker..why are u guys like this,always Hot ..nawa o
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by NelviusGrey(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
You still dey stay with munmy and daddy at 37....omo e choke ooo...you dey old enough to be that girl papa you rapist

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by FairAdvocate(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Comrade, keep up the good work, awon set child abuse. Your child-lationship should last for a life time.

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mercury12:
Y'all keep fighting for ages. When this una fight go end?
have you been observing?
are you a monitoring spirit?
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
NelviusGrey:
You still dey stay with munmy and daddy at 37....omo e choke ooo...you dey old enough to be that girl papa you rapist
that mummy and daddy part got me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Mercury12(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just observant

DrMrsFunmi:
have you been observing?
are you a monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by frozen70(f): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

I pity you
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Dreytonisback(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go for her gee
It's no big deal don't mind anyone here telling you she's too young and you're too old
Go for your love okay

Kpata kpata na just 11yrs imprisonment
Happy blue uniform in advance

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by lyndaway(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
This na child abuse 37 and 14 haba fear God
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
What the F!
The mother sucker a master pedophile

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

At 37, dating a 14 year old girl means you're still going to waste some more time (with her ).

Even if she accepts you, in the coming years after getting admission, she would leave you for a fellow teenager. You must have wasted extra years.

This Matter even tire me because I don't believe it for advice to be given

37 year old jambite in parents house, inviting a 14 year old jambite when parents weren't home. Shit
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by ABCthingx: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

And you quickly created this moniker minutes later to comment right?

Satanist you try. Make i update your register.. grin.
Good Job There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
lyndaway:
This na child abuse 37 and 14 haba fear God
how old is Ned and how old is Regina?
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Veggieseedies:

At 37, dating a 14 year old girl means you're still going to waste some more time (with her ).

Even if she accepts you, in the coming years after getting admission, she would leave you for a fellow teenager. You must have wasted extra years.

This Matter even tire me because I don't believe it for advice to be given

37 year old jambite in parents house, inviting a 14 year old jambite when parents weren't home. Shit

that's how evil Bigcowhorn can be.
I wonder why the mods can't ban him and delete this useless thread.
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Owerri1stSon: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

You are a pedophile. Shame is your middle name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is America's President Wife Transgender? Viewers Description / SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] / Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.