Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72525 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by amaks: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats.
Benz... buying is not an issue. Maintenance is the problem, especially a used one.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Car is his problem and he has really bought the problem.
Within some months he will look like mechanic
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by KoshCAD: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
You mean he uses 396k to buy car. Lying in your DNA
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by system21: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
So people can really use their own hand and buy problems for themselves?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Ara21(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
The remaining six months alawe will be given to his mechanic.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Corper weee! Weldone o! Nice one!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by system21: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
KoshCAD:
He will be the biggest mugu if he bought that car 396k
That car is not up to 120k
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Odemok(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please refer me when you see such. I have many people interested in that.
YourFavorite21:
The guy bought an abused V-boot..

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
KoshCAD:

Are we reading the same news?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Christian07(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yoruba girls Sha.

Their default mentality is Rudeness.

They always come with a sharp tongue and a smoky head.

If you don't match them with the same rudeness the very first time you meet one, they won't respect you.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pls guys congrat this corper first before u abuse him
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Imagine 198k wey no fit buy Jincheng bic na him you carry buy benza, aiit kontinue

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by kenzo25(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is a good achievement but this motor to shock u ooooo, get ready to Dey go mechanic workshop and even sleep with the mechanic oooo
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
He made it finally,he has clear the doubt of his uncle who say he can never own a car

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Onucs(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
No worry, na the speed wey him take buy am naim him go take sell am.

Misplaced priorities everywhere

Mcheeeeeew!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Werey who go dey mentain this car for him?

Instead make eem invest in business ee go buy aloku Oko. Baba werey
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Scanty47(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Werey even customize the plate number grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baawaa:

If this boy is not careful this car can send him to early grave, am not cursing him

He has not acted like someone who wants to live long.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Akharmony: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
The good part was is victory and discipline to save up for 6momths, but the poor part was buying himself a liability. . .
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
YourFavorite21:
The guy bought an abused V-boot..

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me grin

My Nigga, you dey avoid the guy’s god ni?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Volksguys1985:
But on lighter mode the guy no try if na me get that 198k,first i will stock my kitchen with food, prepare goat and pork peppe soup, come keep the remaining.

Instead of buying kiso car.

Mummy G.O. said gluttons will not make Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make e no go be car wey fit end him life o. This one na car? He needs to take care.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Give this guy 6month.na benza e go come show us .in this Ted . this I HV seen
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baawaa:

If this boy is not careful this car can send him to early grave, am not cursing him
it is a fact,it is his first car and he is enthusiastic about it,by the time he goes to the mechanic 5-6 times he will know how far,he is yet to learn.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by shantti(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Volksguys1985:
But on lighter mode the guy no try if na me get that 198k,first i will stock my kitchen with food, prepare goat and pork peppe soup, come keep the remaining.

Instead of buying kiso car.

Stop training foolishly, 198k and u r thinking food and goat and pork pepper soup. If that kind money enter my hand, na to buy suya wey worth 100k and zobo wey worth 98k, I go chop am till e finish
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baba pimmp your car and Cruz de LA Cruz round town Abeg.. Put that big woofer set town ablaZ with ZaZoo... I'm buy problem, na your problem.. Abi which of u no get problem sef... Most of u here no get 180k go aza... Free d guy abeg.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl

Na em tell you this one or you just decide to assume nonsense dey form woke?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
This one lacks parental upbringing
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Vhee(f): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
let him start taxi, Uber or bolt with it lol
you for enter this kind bolt car�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.