Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] (5143 Views)

Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? / Why Are Women Naturally Attracted To Older Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by wiseone28: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:
I'm honestly tired of Nigeria women, I cant communicate with their sets without being billed of my pockets.
Non of them have anything to offer apart from sex.
I'm tired of this gender, I pray to God my wife isn't unfortunate enough to bear me a female child because hell will break loose that day.
Just blur the account number before tribalist start talking nonsense..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by CHoccolaTE: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2022
dollytino4real:
Y are Nigeria men sxx beggars too? Only d cap only once I no go pour inside are their styles of begging which woman dey post dem but una go dey post anything woman do to the public

Sex beggar is even good. What of the yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritual killers, rapists, armed robbers etc?

Na men dey do those rubbish and Op is here talking about how he doesn't want female children because one girl asked for money. Make hypocrisy no kill Nigerian men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Fremantle: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:
I'm tired of this gender, I pray to God my wife isn't unfortunate enough to bear me a female child because hell will break loose that day.
Your statement baffles me,

just simply make a claim u won't marry and remain single (probably a single dad who would adopt only male children) than what u typed above....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Aguilar(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Na mumu dey love girls now o. I see dem as waste bins were i store my excess oil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by KiNg0G: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:
I'm honestly tired of Nigeria women, I cant communicate with their sets without being billed of my pockets.
you delete your own chats with her.

fûcking simp

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by yomi531(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2022
dollytino4real:
Y are Nigeria men sxx beggars too? Only d cap only once I no go pour inside are their styles of begging which woman dey post dem but una go dey post anything woman do to the public
U know wetin Naira Marley sing na......
Towtow sweetttt grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Bunch of Simp feminist grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by ukaface(f): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:

Who asked for your opinion?
Evening newspaper.
efulefu
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by dollytino4real(f): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Sex beggar is even good. What of the yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritual killers, rapists, armed robbers etc?

Na men dey do those rubbish and Op is here talking about how he doesn't want female children because one girl asked for money. Make hypocrisy no kill Nigerian men.
pretenders
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
ukaface:
efulefu
Get out
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
you delete your own chats with her.

fûcking simp
I'm not your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Geniuelander: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:

I'm not your Stupid father

Hmmm Too bad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by graphicdesigns: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
The hustle is real.

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Funkymode(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make una settle the matter naw
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Social media, especailly the picture based ones, are damaging every young male and female Nigerian.

At least twitter is better. Most people there are just discussing tech and crypto. In fact, that place is almost like nairaland, with the way they ratio broke girls.

But you see Instagram, Snapchat? Those two apps need to be banned. They're like more popular version of Co**runs.

You forgot to mention tiktok
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by ukaface(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy
Bloooody:

Get out
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You yab me,I yab you back
The thing come dey pain you... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Mrbig88: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
danietohbadt:
Esther Inemesit Ime is her name..... OP na Akwa Ibom babe she be?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bigpapi: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Bloooody:

When your mother used this method to make a living.
Why wouldn't you like her?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bigpapi: 3:03am On Jan 17, 2022
ukaface:
But you would be unfortunate enough to marry a Nigerian female?
Try the other gender na( your gender) they have better things to offer na pleaaase.
So if you have a female child, you would see your wife and daughter as unfortunate Nawa ooooo

Una gender no Sabi yarn....

Olodo Olosho come on Take it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by SarutobiEky(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2022
ukaface:
But you would be unfortunate enough to marry a Nigerian female?
Try the other gender na( your gender) they have better things to offer na pleaaase.
So if you have a female child, you would see your wife and daughter as unfortunate Nawa ooooo

Una gender no Sabi yarn....
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by uthlaw: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
its chicken change then she should have it or ask her father,relationships aren't poverty alleviation programme,she's too broke to be in one neither is she able to afford "chicken change".
omo I love this reply...dat mumu na SIMP!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by DaInferno(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Bloooody:
you did the right thing bro...God bless you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
DaInferno:
you did the right thing bro...God bless you
Amen brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) / She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates / Can Nigerian Girls Ever Be As Stunning And Pretty As South African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.