Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90641 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Obinnau(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Stop the unnecessary spamming please.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2022
King0Gwarriboy:
Divepen1

Divepen1

Obinnau

Obinnau

Mynd44

Please help me clear all this unnecessary tantrums, let me update this my work thanks sirs.
We stil in 2015

You’re the jealous person dude.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau:

Its not spamming check the comments and ban the op for using swear words on his own thread. Let it be fair
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Obinnau(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2022
formular760:

Its not spamming check the comments and ban the op for using swear words on his own thread. Let it be fair
I understand that it was KiNg0G that started with the swear words first. But then everyone became complicit. And by the way KiNg0G this is your thread. You dictate the flow of your writing. When you go around throwing banter you're inviting ants to feast in your home.

That you reported what's happening here does not mean that you and everyone else culpable will not collect a ban of that's my wish.

At the moment all of you sheath your swords. No more comments on that anymore here.
T

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau

The op is violating nairaland rules. How wil he be making contents and cursing out his readers because of critcal comnts. That don’t look gud. So investegate the thread and ban all the spamers inc the op for replying and cursing out people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by King0Gwarriboy: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau:

Waiting sir, please all this negatives vibes is not needed here.. this content is still too young for this.
And please unbanned my main account king0G

Antispambot banned me yesterday, when I was about posting updates.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau:

I understand that it was KiNg0G that started with the swear words first. But then everyone became complicit. And by the way KiNg0G this is your thread. You dictate the flow of your writing. When you go around throwing banter you're inviting ants to feast in your home.

That you reported what's happening here does not mean that you and everyone else culpable will not collect a ban of that's my wish.

At the moment all of you sheath your swords. No more comments on that anymore here.
T

God bless you.

@ oga Dodoatirice if sny one calls you out agan report to this monkier.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Obinnau(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2022
King0Gwarriboy:

Waiting sir, please all this negatives vibes is not needed here.. this content is still too young for this.
And please unbanned my main account king0G

Antispambot banned me yesterday, when I was about posting updates.
Thanks
Unbanned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by King0Gwarriboy: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau:

T
I was angry because the Emma has been trying to get on my nerves on his several comments on this thread if you check higher, which i have been ignoring.
But day before yesterday I had to loose it, which I knew I shouldn't have... should have just ignored.
If you check I didn't give any reply eversince.

Just help clear all the negative vibes.. thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Small children talks.

KingOG is the only writer have seen that can decide to drop updates close to 5 times in a day, he has did it several times.
When was this story even created it's already on page 12, go and check other peoples story some of them post twice every month.
Ungrateful lots.

If you like lose interest, mature minds like us are ready waiting for kingog updates.
Because have never seen a street vibes kind of stories like this.

Nairaland writers they come in passionate at first then the passion wears of another thing I’ve come to understand is that the views and comments gets into theor head this happened with my fav writer too @dodoatirice. I hope he keeps up because even my fav writer has abandoned the blog and even the best of writers here they ghost off after awhile so don’t get your hopes too high.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Obinnau:

Unbanned

Thanks for the unbanned.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by GraciousGod190: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2022
formular760:

Oga Dodoatirice from this commnt i knw kingog called u out by error.

Your blog need updates. I knaw you should be and i beleive you are busy with gathering contents fr the blog to be hating on a story and a writer dat is usn your write structuRe the tory sef e just dey somehow somehow. E no dey intriguing. He can’t even get it. Oga dodo there’s a way you switch from english to pidgin pidgin 2 english in your piece. Very seamless and how you held us to suspense after suspense. I don’t think he can write this piece to the amount of pages you have on your yahoo boi thread.

Your motives of trying to disrupt this good work of this gentleman here is flawed, even dodoatirice can confirm kingog content here is different, more of a life story than his.
Every street nigga who does drugs can relate to, lol very funny guy. No suspense?
What even caused the issue we people are complaining that the write up is too short and suspense killing he should be making it long, your saying no suspense grin grin grin
Funny guy.

I like dodo works which about money rituals, but I prefer this about street life, more about the hustle, huge reveal of how whites were scammed before money rituals flooding the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
formular760:

Oga Dodoatirice from this commnt i knw kingog called u out by error.

Your blog need updates. I knaw you should be and i beleive you are busy with gathering contents fr the blog to be hating on a story and a writer dat is usn your write structuRe the tory sef e just dey somehow somehow. E no dey intriguing. He can’t even get it. Oga dodo there’s a way you switch from english to pidgin pidgin 2 english in your piece. Very seamless and how you held us to suspense after suspense. I don’t think he can write this piece to the amount of pages you have on your yahoo boi thread.
King0g using his writing structure? Are you sure you reading both stories I read or just saying this make one feel good and the other bad.
Did dodoatirice tell you how the whites were scammed?
All we saw was bitcoin appearing in wallets and money vanishing inside pots, this here is a clearer opener to men like us wondering how did this yahoo boys even scammed white people.
The writing structure is different
The content is clearly different
You don't just say things without common sense.

Op sorry for the derailing

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Thou: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Your motives of trying to disrupt this good work of this gentleman here is flawed, even dodoatirice can confirm kingog content here is different, more of a life story than his.
Every street nigga who does drugs can relate to, lol very funny guy. No suspense?
What even caused the issue we people are complaining that the write up is too short and suspense killing he should be making it long, your saying no suspense grin grin grin
Funny guy.
Everybody choice are different, i prefer the ritual stuff than this one, but sadly he ended it.

this is the second story i took 4hrs clear to catch up with, and i must confess it was wowcheesy, kingog i commend the good work, pls update asap.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by silverlinen(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Omo who are those comparing two different writers on another writers thread?
Are they well? Mbok make una focus on this thread but if you can't, and you no say the tory no give you vibes, abobis make una pak n go.

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Kingog I’m a fan of your work, apologize to me. I don’t know emma. When might collaborate in future who knows. I
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
I’m too busy to be hating or creating monkiers except the ones i have bro i no even update my blog for a while now. No motivation as I’m facing Family issues. I can’t be comin online after a bit and bad blood is waiting..
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
As early as 7am Ubaga came to meet me in my room that I should get dressed, isreal wanted to come with us, but someone has to look the house... since Ayoski and williams who travelled together to kubwa Abuja to seal a combined deal they had with some other group of boys were coming that day someone has to go pick them from osubi airport that morning.

Runo travelled to Singapore with his girlfriend, since the 5th of January so israel was the only one around that could drive his cousins car to get them from the airport.

I followed Ubaga into his car and we drove to that same cartel ground at the open space it was gathered with a lot of people, as we drew closer I recognize TOMEh and the same 2 other boys that obtained me... brutally beaten blue black that people kept asking who they thieved....if it was big man... because the slapping coming from left and right wasn't it
all to the command of one bros who had a white clean shaved bears.

unknownly to me Ubaga has already made a phone call to the united chairman (overal DC) one love chair!..the one in higher ranks controlling all the subtotal neighboring streets on community welfare..he is the eyes and ears of the local government chairman right hand man and TOMEh and his gangs were nabbed in the middle of the night at their hideout. 20 min later the quarter chairman came with his boys but when he saw the top men around of different communities within (provos, past officials) he was forced to maintained even though they are in his districts from there Tomeh and his gangs were taken to the Seketerial for further drillings.

my phone was recovered that morning from the dealer they sold it to along with the 10k but they have already thrown away my wallet that had my atm in it. since we weren't ready to press charges he and his gang's were banished from the town never to return because next time they might be shot dead.

Ubaga didn't part with one dine from his pocket, he just stood there tying his sk, discussing other relatable matters and community affairs. we had to drive to a buka that morning to eat. I ordered for draw soup akpu with assorted while eating.

Ubaga: ready on Monday we dey waka

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
what I told him the other day about showing me the way, that he just laughed it off..he actually put it's in his mind. more also we've been connecting quite well even more better than Ayoski who brought me into the hk.
we got home and heard from isreal that his cousins flight was delayed, they later arrived that evening looking soft and plumpy like they came from out of the country. (money is good)

from what I heard, here is a break down of the deal.

it was Ayoski personal job he created a phishing sites (that was why he went to ghana last year) where he obtained different credit cards, ssn, dob, emails and bank logîns of different usa citizens online. cloning one of their online programs. hence he started using those cards to cart items on alibaba and Ali express..some of them had some spendable funds others are dead on arrival.

while checking through the bank logîns he had one particular chase bank account that had an available balance of $1,570.000.00 he could easily removed fund's from it maybe once or twice before the vitcim realise and block it but Ayoski didn't want to take the risk. they was a way the account can be upgraded to be able to spend at least $100k at once.

that's where Ayoski gave the word out and william came in, he had some friends he told about the job and they were wowed, more than a million dollar in an account which wasn't common to come across at that time.. from there words got out to Abuja and it was certain those boys in kubwa could remove a huge percentage of the funds as long as all the necessary details are intacts but they was a problem the account was also linked to the victim cell number in which otp is needed to authorize any transactions.

But men are not smiling (where you experience stop, that's where another guy's own start) they looked further into the account and searched the victim on social network platforms finally got his handle and followed him on everyone of them.. he was a wealthy business man who owns a truck company in different areas of united state.he also had different investments he was on a family man.
from what I heard, he was called with a chase bank mobile proxy in his states by a white lady who was also an accomplice of the deal, and was also chatted by williams people in kubwa through mail.the deal took close to 2weeks, all workers involved had to be close together in the same hotel room the night they initiated the transfer to an offshore Bank account.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
#saynotofraud it doesn't end well

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
unbelievable, God help us
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nice one
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
it was a successful hit, they had to stay extra days for the reflecting and confirmation from the DROP who owns the offshore account. hearing all this I felt low like God when will my own turn come. nobody pressd in the house that evening some friends who heard about the deal especially William friend who linked them to those guys in kubwa drove all the way down Just to say congrats an offcus to get his own cut..% (as it dey hot)

isreal: nor be small cashout o.

me: but how ritual take involve for this kind level?

isreal: you never understand, after Ayoski make that movement with Ubaga to ile ife.. nor be him he take get those bank logîns.

me: yes now, but money nor appear inside pot nw? na scam they play the white man with tools and all.

isreal: nor worry, I don tell you before say matter nor be as you dey see am.

All This was Said when we were driving to the mall to get drinks, champagnes because no how it was going to be a full house yet again.
we had to stop at Alhaja selling point while I quickly went in to get #3000 sk Ubaga sent me, offcus I bought half belt of crack cocaine for myself including the stem while they smoke am doing mine inside my room.

Days passed we couldn't move on Monday due to matters arising from Ayoski. At this junction he was more pissed why would Ubaga be thinking about showing me the way behind his back. that it's not done like that.

see I go call baba like so, report you give am, which kind doings be this.

that was the first time I heard Ayoski spoke to Ubaga in that manner, it's obvious the money he cashed out was a huge block and it's getting into his head. it was very obvious the hate he was starting to harbour towards me has gotten to a different level. before they travelled I avoided him quite well, seeing him how he displayed wanted to use belt to flog me for what? just because I spoke my mind. now Ubaga wants to show me road, this same bald headed nigga is kicking against it because he was the one who brought me in... fûck him.. Ubaga will always be Ubaga.

11 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Oyin2212(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
KiNg0G:
it was a successful hit, they had to stay extra days for the reflecting and confirmation from the DROP who owns the offshore account. hearing all this I felt low like God when will my own turn come. nobody pressd in the house that evening some friends who heard about the deal especially William friend who linked them to those guys in kubwa drove all the way down Just to say congrats an offcus to get his own cut..% (as it dey hot)

isreal: nor be small cashout o.

me: but how ritual take involve for this kind level?

isreal: you never understand, after Ayoski make that movement with Ubaga to ile ife.. nor be him he take get those bank logîns.

me: yes now, but money nor appear inside pot nw? na scam they play the white man with tools and all.

isreal: nor worry, I don tell you before say matter nor be as you dey see am.

All This was Said when we were driving to the mall to get drinks, champagnes because no how it was going to be a full house yet again.
we had to stop at Alhaja selling point while I quickly went in to get #3000 sk Ubaga sent me, offcus I bought half belt of crack cocaine for myself including the stem while they smoke am doing mine inside my room.

Days passed we couldn't move on Monday due to matters arising from Ayoski. At this junction he was more pissed why would Ubaga be thinking about showing me the way behind his back. that it's not done like that.

see I go call baba like so, report you give am, which kind doings be this.

that was the first time I heard Ayoski spoke to Ubaga in that manner, it's obvious the money he cashed out was a huge block and it's getting into his head. it was very obvious the hate he was starting to harbour towards me has gotten to a different level. before they travelled I avoided him quite well, seeing him how he displayed wanted to use belt to flog me for what? just because I spoke my mind. now Ubaga wants to show me road, this same bald headed nigga is kicking against it because he was the one who brought me in... fûck him.. Ubaga will always be Ubaga.

Yessssssss
Omo see ginger
Ride on OG

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Nice one king0G
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Nxt.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Yesss!!!!
Ride on boss ☺️�
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dimssy(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2022
The idea of always wanting more.
The reward of more is more if not well considered especially pressure.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by silverlinen(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Let's go there...
Na now we go know emeritus them and jvc's
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by blesskewe(f): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Boss man
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
it became a war of words between both of them, what I understood was Ayoski was not okay with me knowing them secrets just because he thought I can't be trusted.

This GUY WHEN DEY TAKE COCAINE 24/7 na you won carry go that way... Ubaga u nor try.

Those were his exacts words, if Ubaga had listened maybe he would have still be alive today and this tale would have been different, but man follows his own heart...he went all in on me.
Sacrifices And pain, tears and bloods.

Mountains and rocks... rivers we crossed.

Paths we forged, oaths we took!

He gave it all...

If I was told in 2015... Terri you be the one to cause Ubaga downfall, I would have laughed it off..but life happens. Efe Ubaga was a viper who raised a SERPENT with his own hands as I grew, I finally understood the culture and the statement "STREET IS MILITARY"

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.