Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90642 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
King.og calm down.
Just keep dropping updates, be blessed thou.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Youngxx: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one op
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

No noo, I never insulted him, and I won't dare insult him. I only jokingly said what I said not insult at all.
He star Ted d insult and I ignored him. He is giving us reasons to inform d public about d dangers of yahoo yahoo and yahoo plus together with cultism.
@king0g pls if u find my statement insulting, pls forgive a brother. Beautiful morning to all and happy weekend
@kingdom accept his apology and fire down we are enjoying this master piece of a story......don't starve us with update abeg
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by tojahh(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
After your story. I am inspired to write my story.

The trip to Palermo (Italy) through the desert. What led to the decision and how i came back alive.

Will tag y'all. I assure it will be an interesting read.

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
I no dey nairaland sef people stil dey mention me left right.

Kingog

Dodoatirice

Or Dodoatiricetwo

That’s it .

Na you come know oo

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by nisot14: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
tojahh:

The trip to Palermo (Italy) through the desert. What led to the decision and how i came back alive.

Remember to tag me o, i cant wait.
i love adventure stories
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by myguccilife(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
This story don dey too long naw.. abegi feed us with your new update naw �
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Anansa0003: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
tojahh:

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wait o why people come the mention dodoatirice up and down...... like I no just the understand
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Youngxx: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=nisot14 post=110370685] Remember to tag me o, i cant wait.
i love adventure stories

Me too grin grin grin
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Caseywilliams(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2022
I've already lost interest due to the long and over due suspense undecided
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Caseywilliams:
I've already lost interest due to the long and over due suspense undecided
Small children talks.

KingOG is the only writer have seen that can decide to drop updates close to 5 times in a day, he has did it several times.
When was this story even created it's already on page 12, go and check other peoples story some of them post twice every month.
Ungrateful lots.

If you like lose interest, mature minds like us are ready waiting for kingog updates.
Because have never seen a street vibes kind of stories like this.

8 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2022
dodoatirice:
Kingog i demand an apology

Or to hell with you and your story!!
All this na jealousy, I Still de reason am maybe kingog was right using your alternates to disrupt this thread by force.
You should act more mature than this

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by King0Gwarriboy: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Divepen1

Divepen1

Obinnau

Obinnau

Mynd44

Please help me clean all this unnecessary tantrums, let me update this my work thanks sirs.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Caseywilliams(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2022
you see the unnecessary name calling and bashing just made you look like a toddler here.
everybody has got his or her own right to opinion, criticism, and all that.. it is only here in nairaland that i see that if you're not on this same page with every madafaka then you turn out to be a subject of ridicule.
if at all i start loosing interest in the story, reason as to me doing that is best known to me.
like when would y'all perverted souls start minding your business??
just like your name... you just looking for low life's like you to start dragging up and down this beautiful Sunday morning.
quote me again and Amadioha will give you Mouth Action.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dodoatirice: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:

All this na jealousy, I Still de reason am maybe kingog was right using your alternates to disrupt this thread by force.
You should act more mature than this

I’m not emma.
As I dont know him and before now, I’ve been offline. On my own thread, i traded words with a certain bor2win can’t really remember his username for disturbing my own thread and i can not certainly do the same on this guy’s thread. Stop talking trashh.h na..

Again.

Dodoatirice
Dodoatiricetwo

And my back up monkier

Banneddodo

Any other moniker like the emma guy I don’t know.

But for kingog ’s comment, he said i inspired him to write. How can i be jealous of his content? I already ended my own thread, and tight now I’m taking a break from wrotting and currently reading a piece in the literature section and i only drop on kingog thread once in a while why? Because his content is entire Engaging.

And if your thinking is not mediocre.. find an attached image of where i told kingog to ride on.

Stop mixing me up with someone else.

Kingog was once a fan of my work,
And right now i am a fan of his

And we are all creators, making and creating content for entertainment. Nairaland will knly give you likes and comments you earn nothing infact have a country of views.. shinshi you nor go see so why will i envy this writer’s work when i can actually relax and read and see from a readers point of view fir my new upcoming piece??

You don’t come in nairaland and use half your brain to comment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by formular760: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2022
dodoatirice:

I’m not emma.
As I dont know him and before now, I’ve been offline. On my own thread, i traded words with a certain bor2win can’t really remember his username for disturbing my own thread and i can not certainly do the same on this guy’s thread. Stop talking trashh.h na..

Again.

Dodoatirice
Dodoatiricetwo

And my back up monkier

Banneddodo

Any other moniker like the emma guy I don’t know.

But for kingog ’s comment, he said i inspired him to write. How can i be jealous of his content? I already ended my own thread, and tight now I’m taking a break from wrotting and currently reading a piece in the literature section and i only drop on kingog thread once in a while why? Because his content is entire Engaging.

And if your thinking is not mediocre.. find an attached image of where i told kingog to ride on.

Stop mixing me up with someone else.

Kingog was once a fan of my work,
And right now i am a fan of his

And we are all creators, making and creating content for entertainment. Nairaland will knly give you likes and comments you earn nothing infact have a country of views.. shinshi you nor go see so why will i envy this writer’s work when i can actually relax and read and see from a readers point of view fir my new upcoming piece??

You don’t come in nairaland and use half your brain to comment.

Oga Dodoatirice from this commnt i knw kingog called u out by error.

Your blog need updates. I knaw you should be and i beleive you are busy with gathering contents fr the blog to be hating on a story and a writer dat is usn your write structuRe the tory sef e just dey somehow somehow. E no dey intriguing. He can’t even get it. Oga dodo there’s a way you switch from english to pidgin pidgin 2 english in your piece. Very seamless and how you held us to suspense after suspense. I don’t think he can write this piece to the amount of pages you have on your yahoo boi thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by King0Gwarriboy: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Divepen1

Divepen1

Obinnau

Obinnau

Mynd44

Please help me clear all this unnecessary tantrums, let me update this my work thanks sirs.
We stil in 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.