Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money (5723 Views)

Abeg Were Can I See These Ijaw Girls Every Guy Is Talking About / What Have You Heard About Ijaw Men? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wawelexy:

Anybody wey tell u say ijaw babe na wife material want u dead at tender age....

Yes, they can cook,
Yes they get ukwu but almost 70% of them gat saggy boobs...
Their sex skills nko? Top notch.
Hustling spirit? 100%

But Wetin spoil dem na this infidelity, as in one man can never satisfy their sexual urge no matter how endowed or active he is...
I mean they tell u bluntly that fornication is never a sin to them, they talk dirty about sex, they re never shy of it...

Dated one from Bayelsa precisely, this girl never get tire of d*ck, I mean she ready anywhere, anyhow, anytime.... But yet, she still looks elswhere(not because I don't satisfy her, I give her orgasm almost every time we sex)its just in their blood.... Not only her, I know of others am not dating too.... They tell tell u they re not after your money, tho they don't give guys money, they prefer sending to their love ones especially their mom and siblings, but they can use any amount to cook or buy anything that enhance sexual performance for any guy they love....

Note, they Bleep around but love only one person....

They can swim very well, they can also fight, even if u have misunderstanding with them, they would stand and face u like a man, if u get OT, una go settle am with Bleep and u both move on as they forget easily....

My broda, my advice is you Bleep her and move on or better still make her ur Bleep mate if the thing too sweet u, but never be carried away to the extent of wife-ing her... You go regret....

My 1cent

You are correct 90%.... But talk about them with respect next time.

That cheating part about them and no fear for men na true Sha.
I don talk, advice to de extent say I don tire.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that runs tinz with ijaw girls or guy who lives in ijaw Land that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

There is precisely one area in Delta, Uvwie LGA , Jakpa road where you go see ijaw people many with all de girls both Fair, dark, busty and Bootilicious.

Comedian I Go Laugh once lived there and still visits there.

My auntie and cousins still live there in their house.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Danjikanbauchi: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that runs tinz with ijaw girls or guy who lives in ijaw Land that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

they don't clean their ass after poo some used dry leave so bleeping them doggy is problem.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kingsasian(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

You date one ijaw girl nor mean say u don knw all, u never knw half sef
bro most are like that jare. I grew up in the Niger delta, Warri to be precise
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kingsasian(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wawelexy:

Anybody wey tell u say ijaw babe na wife material want u dead at tender age....

Yes, they can cook,
Yes they get ukwu but almost 70% of them gat saggy boobs...
Their sex skills nko? Top notch.
Hustling spirit? 100%

But Wetin spoil dem na this infidelity, as in one man can never satisfy their sexual urge no matter how endowed or active he is...
I mean they tell u bluntly that fornication is never a sin to them, they talk dirty about sex, they re never shy of it...

Dated one from Bayelsa precisely, this girl never get tire of d*ck, I mean she ready anywhere, anyhow, anytime.... But yet, she still looks elswhere(not because I don't satisfy her, I give her orgasm almost every time we sex)its just in their blood.... Not only her, I know of others am not dating too.... They tell tell u they re not after your money, tho they don't give guys money, they prefer sending to their love ones especially their mom and siblings, but they can use any amount to cook or buy anything that enhance sexual performance for any guy they love....

Note, they Bleep around but love only one person....

They can swim very well, they can also fight, even if u have misunderstanding with them, they would stand and face u like a man, if u get OT, una go settle am with Bleep and u both move on as they forget easily....

My broda, my advice is you Bleep her and move on or better still make her ur Bleep mate if the thing too sweet u, but never be carried away to the extent of wife-ing her... You go regret....

My 1cent
99% true
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

Not many and not too few. Not every girl in Bayelsa have big ass.

I for drop some specific LGAs in Bayelsa if u wan meet dem many but Yansh-Hungry guys here go just enter road go Bayelsa 2day.

Lolz

Lol just drop am if they like let dem go . After all na there money . But why are these ijaw big ass girls not on badoo and Facebook . Knowing fully well how big yarch is a big market in Nigeria.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wawelexy:

My 1cent

But why are these ijaw big ass girls not all over internet like Badoo and facebook.as u know big yarch na market for nigeria. You say they don't ask men for money , so how do they make there money
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingsasian:
bro most are like that jare. I grew up in the Niger delta, Warri to be precise

How many ijaws do you know? Are ijaws the only people in Warri? How long did you stay in Warri?

Bro I was born and raised in Warri though currently in Abuja but my parents are not from there.
Lived in Warri for more than 2 decades but what I'm actually saying is,
Don't characterise the behavior of one person to the others.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DanseMacabre(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Be like this OP just dey find talk. Ijaw girls no dey too run okpo level, so how you wan see them for Badoo

All wetin wawelexy tell you na churchest. Me sef been get my fair share of the Tariebis and the Woyintaris and the Woyinkaris and the Miebis etc. Ijaw girls get natural ukwu genes for their blood, only say most no dey too fine facially like that, but dem get maaaad metabolism in the sense say dem no dey too fat; mostly slim, but 95℅ get ukwu.

Dem dey very homely and hospitable, and the women go do everything within their power to satisfy you as man. Dem go give you mouthwatering dish e.g kekefia, still give you unlimited pussy on top. The only issue be say dem no too hold sex sacred like that, so dem fit share am for your friends normal level. Most dey be single mothers as well, since your peers dey mostly regard you only if you don drop one or two.

If na Yenagoa you dey you go fit sight dem around Ekeki or Amarata, at least you go see the ones with sizeable ukwu. But the maddest na if you enter their communities like Imiringi or Ekeibiri or Ikibiri or Ayama or...but boys fit use you catch cruise cos Ijaw boys na a whole different ball game on their own.

But amongst all, na Nembe girls na im finish work scatter for Bayelsa.

Disclaimer: For every strict rule, there is an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Be like this OP just dey find talk. Ijaw girls no dey too run okpo level, so how you wan see them for Badoo

All wetin wawelexy tell you na churchest. Me sef been get my fair share of the Tariebis and the Woyintaris and the Woyinkaris and the Miebis etc. Ijaw girls get natural ukwu genes for their blood, only say most no dey too fine facially like that, but dem get maaaad metabolism in the sense say dem no dey too fat; mostly slim, but 95℅ get ukwu.

Dem dey very homely and hospitable, and the women go do everything within their power to satisfy you as man. Dem go give you mouthwatering dish e.g kekefia, still give you unlimited pussy on top. The only issue be say dem no too hold sex sacred like that, so dem fit share am for your friends normal level. Most dey be single mothers as well, since your peers dey mostly regard you only if you don drop one or two.

If na Yenagoa you dey you go fit sight dem around Ekeki or Amarata, at least you go see the ones with sizeable ukwu. But the maddest na if you enter their communities like Imiringi or Ekeibiri or Ikibiri or Ayama or...but boys fit use you catch cruise cos Ijaw boys na a whole different ball game on their own.

Disclaimer: For every strict rule, there is an exception.

Bro, na Tombia girls carry first now. Nembe girls don fall go second.

Imiringi girls nor join de list sef

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:

but boys fit use you catch cruise cos Ijaw boys na a whole different ball game on their own.

Tell me more about bayelsa boys, are they agreesive if they see you with there girls . Or they harm you . I heard lot of cultish full bayelsa
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by nairaman66(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

There is precisely one area in Delta, Uvwie LGA , Jakpa road where you go see ijaw people many with all de girls both Fair, dark, busty and Bootilicious.

Comedian I Go Laugh once lived there and still visits there.

My auntie and cousins still live there in their house.

I go die lives there too! I grew up there.. One of the best places back then. If you grew up there, you’d know SPLASH? ST CHICKEN RENDEZVOUS?

Are you talking about this kind of ass?

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
nairaman66:

I go die lives there too! I grew up there.. One of the best places back then. If you grew up there, you’d know SPLASH? ST CHICKEN RENDEZVOUS?

This ass is not big nah. This is a normal 9ja girl azz . I'm talking about massive fat soft ass
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

Lol, we are matured men so I can't take it personal.

Like one guy said above, they really have anger issues like my sisters too but not all of them.

80% of the ijaw girls fair in complexion are always beautiful.

If you meet the ones with big yansh sef, na you go tire for sex.

Fair in which complexion?... I've been in Bayelsa for over 20yrs. There nothing like 80% fair in complexion.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kingsasian(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

How many ijaws do you know? Are ijaws the only people in Warri? How long did you stay in Warri?

Bro I was born and raised in Warri though currently in Abuja but my parents are not from there.
Lived in Warri for more than 2 decades but what I'm actually saying is,
Don't characterise the behavior of one person to the others.
I lived more than 3 decades in warri till job took me away from the south. My parents still reside there, so I know what I am saying. Ijaws are highly promiscuous. For your info I also worked at Gbaramatu Kingdom.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kingsasian(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yippeedaniel:

Fair in which complexion?... I've been in Bayelsa for over 20yrs. There nothing like 80% fair in complexion.
don't mind the guy, he is spewing rubbish. Most ijaws are dark in complexion

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Spider20: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Heaven, See the trash your children are Vomitting.....
May you Grant them Buhari Pro-Max coming 2023
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DanseMacabre(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

Bro, na Tombia girls carry first now. Nembe girls don fall go second.

Imiringi girls nor join de list sef

No lies Abe. I remember Bolex dat year. E don tey wey me comot from there sha. Doo.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DanseMacabre(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Tell me more about bayelsa boys, are they agreesive if they see you with there girls . Or they harm you . I heard lot of cultish full bayelsa

Lol. Na Ijaw babes you say you want their gist. You never even advance me de one wen I yarn, you say make I give you their boys own. Wida
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by nairaman66(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

This ass is not big nah. This is a normal 9ja girl azz . I'm talking about massive fat soft ass

Fela said.., when black man sees BIG YANSH, him go say “see small yansh”..

If you say this is small.., then your case needs immediate attention!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DitariDisciple2: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2022
I'm from Bayelsa. All Ijaw girls have big ass. From the ones in Ondo, to Edo ones to Delta ones, to Bayelsa ones, to Rivers and Akwa Ibom ones. All Ijaw have big ass. All Ijaw in these states share boundaries with each other, its just state balkanizations. Among the Bayelsa Ijaws, Nembe have the upper hand.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DitariDisciple2: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2022
nairaman66:

Typical Ijaw girl backside.
Na dem.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DitariDisciple2: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Nengi of BBNaija, is a Bayelsa Ijaw girl from Nembe.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by DitariDisciple2: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Nengi of BBNaija, is a Bayelsa Ijaw girl from Nembe.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by melodyheart: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
My guy ,,, ijaw babes are sweet... Especially the ones with a big ass...

I am currently dating an ijaw lady. seriously she has a way of calming my nerves down anytime I am under pressure or whenever I have an hectic day at work.. The most mesmerizing sweet moment is when she uses are soft succulent petite ass to massage me!! shocked shocked,,, oo boy,,, She is always ready for sex whenever I need it !!

She is gentle in nature, not easily provoked , an easy going lady ,,, a very good cook !!
In fact she a definition of a good house wife !!

As for their character , not all of them have bad character ,,,, .. They get angry and violent when a man plays with their emotions..

I am really contemplating of getting married to her because is has all that a man really wants in a house wife !!

Ijaw babes ,,, I salute Una

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by adeoyekay(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
melodyheart:
My guy ,,, ijaw babes are sweet... Especially the ones with a big ass...

I am currently dating an ijaw lady. seriously she has a way of calming my nerves down anytime I am under pressure or whenever I have an hectic day at work.. The most mesmerizing sweet moment is when she uses are soft succulent petite ass to massage me!! shocked shocked,,, oo boy,,, She is always ready for sex whenever I need it !!

She is gentle in nature, not easily provoked , an easy going lady ,,, a very good cook !!
In fact she a definition of a good house wife !!

As for their character , not all of them have bad character ,,,, .. They get angry and violent when a man plays with their emotions..

I am really contemplating of getting married to her because is has all that a man really wants in a house wife !!

Ijaw babes ,,, I salute Una
With this your narration, may be I should hop in for ijaw wife.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Streetmovement(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

He dey like say na ijaw girls I go dey focus on now o, abeg make una follow link me up grin

I'm ready to fly her to my city tongue
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by melodyheart: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
On a serious note guys,, this ijaw babes are hell good !!

Just look for a descent and well cultured ladies among them , treat her nice , and you will get double of what you never imagined ...

Their bedmatics is topnotch !! ,, also they are very fertile ( they easily take in) ..

No wonder "Timaya" is addicted to them..

Caution;- as a man you must be very strong in bed too,,, because they like to get maximum satifaction!!
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
They sabi nack eeeh, and their pussy is always wet during iduplorplor grin
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Honestfrend: 9:44am On Jan 20
MotivationKG:

Why do you enquire about my tribe girls?

Hello bro... How u dey?

I go need more info about ladies from Ijaw mostly Amasoma part... I intend proposing to her soon.. Any info can help me...
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Honestfrend: 9:52am On Jan 20
Annyslimy:
Hmmmmm
If u na marry ijaw girl, u never marry well naaaa
We too good abeg ,forget story
#ask reakwarripikin

I will like to know more about Ijaw ladies... Am proposing to one soon... But still am scared..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) / This Ass Or Jail Guys / Finally Had Sex At 25!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.