Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32379 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by IyawoIgbo22: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
God is indeed Great
Congratulations OP

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Spherical77(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
congratulations sir! Please intercede for me. I'm unemployed and hoping on God for good job. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Franking: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations.

But what God cannot do plenty. Let God start by showing himself then we'd take him seriously.

What has God ever done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by phemmyfour: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Stop the nonsense below

We never knew the GOD of Pst Muoka had something for us

You are sharing God's glory with mere man

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Andres28(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Na this big testimony u dey share without fried rice and better chicken...congrats bro

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Andres28(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Wee
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Slynation(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Wow...this is a massive testimony!! Congratulations bro and more blessings upon you and your family

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by emmykingzy: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
I did not read because the situation will turn out a silly highly probable event which superstition would have no cause to become a factor. If God is so almighty, why does world peace elude his box of gifts to man?

Sorry, but you are terribly ignorant. You know nothing about God, how He created the world and events after and how He relates with the world. Instead of assuming, why don't you take your time and help your self with research and studies to know better.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Adaanna(f): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations and God bless your new born baby and family.
Faithful God never fails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by wilzindinero: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
It will be wise for you to work for a year, save and make sure you investigate & workout a good plan that will enable you to surpass the challenge that makes You to drop out of school in the first place. Then go back to school. Your family will respect you more when you see yourself through school
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by rossovu: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by clems88(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Wow !! God of Wonders cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by RuddyFusion(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Glory to God hallelujah

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Dshocker(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by LastProphet: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
SeraphEl:
Interesting testimony. I have so many questions as a doctor. However! Congrats are in order.

With all your “the end is near” “rapture is seconds away”, meanwhile you were still keen on life, planning on having children and carrying on with family life. You know, I believe your testimony because you seem to have toned down your “bad news and rapture is here galore”. You now have some hope for future in a form of a new life.

A bit of deception, don't ya think for those who may have abandoned living life, awaiting rapture because of your incessant messages.

Finally, hear this: Matthew 24: 19-22. (For pregnant women and those nursing infants, pray that your flight (during tribulation) is not in winter….” (Or hot scorching heat/sun in your case if in the tropics).

Godspeed to you and yours.

Don't mind the mass of deluded people we have all over the place nowadays. Someone so invested in the end of the world is also keen on having up springs - only Africans are this confused. Even educated people here are confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by simeon77(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
To God be the glory for this great thing He has done.It pays to serve Jesus. I am a living witness. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by mozona(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Am really happy for you and i pray the baby will receive so much grace from God.

After reading ur story i felt touch but what irritate me is when you say God of pst mouka.

My question is do you know the god of pst mouka?

For me i know the God of elijah, moses, david, elijah etc but i dont know the god of our recent men of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Twenty8: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2022
I think I read something about personal trainer? Is the personal trainer a guy or woman?
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by BRANDit007: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Big congratulations brother. This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our sight. Glory to God!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by farnet: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Glory to God for his wondrous doings.

Congratulations brother, and big welcome to the newborn.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ojesymsym: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmmm.... The weight of this your question is up to 300kg. Very heavy
Twenty8:
I think I read something about personal trainer? Is the personal trainer a guy or woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to the family.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by daddytime(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hallelujah...

I share in your happiness and testimony.

However, it isn't the God of Mouka that did this.

It is the one and only true God. The creator of the universe, the ancient of days, and the God of you, I, Mouka, and everyone else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by dannex4adx(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Congratulations bro! I'm happy for you. Nobody ever served God and ended in shame. God of Abraham is a living God. We serve a mighty God!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Swipa: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hallelujah my brother. Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by tiswell(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2022
BelovedCityWatch:
RighteousnessJunior is here hallelujah grin
you sha go like wahala cheesy
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by pijam: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations. Awesome God

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by otokx(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2022
This thing sounds some how, so her belly was not big that you could not perceive but she was almost 9 months gone.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by dachisom(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Praise God.
Congratulations sir.

What God cannot do does not exist.

His strength is made perfect in our weekness.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by tiswell(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are great..I hope you enjoy your marriage to the fullest..
Blessings to you and your family..
like ya brain is usually on positive reset on sundays
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Lacash: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
May his name be highly praised �

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
tiswell:
like ya brain is usually on positive reset on sundays
See wahala oo..which wan be positive reset again? cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.