Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32776 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Realhommie(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.
You Should have known that the pregnancy she aborted without telling you most likely wasn't yours, else no reasonable wife will tow that part.

Secondly, from your narrative, obviously she doesn't have respect for you. Also an aggressive partner is a no no.

I'll suggest you send her away for sometime, to see if she'll realize and then have a Change of attitude towards you and your marriage. You guys need to be separated for the time being.

Finally, it seems you're too calm or should i use the word docile. That's why she's preying on you. You would need to be firm and decisive if you want control over your marriage.

Best wishes.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by eldoradoxx: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Iniobong34:
Sir, It's a sign that ur marriage will not last long
The earlier he knows this the better for him. Don't be afraid or shy of divorcing anyone for the sake of what people will say. A woman that grabs knife aimed at her husband will surely use it one day. Am 100% sure she will stab the man one day. If she fails to submit herself for psychological evaluation of your choice, divorce her immediately, your life is worth more than tolerating rubbish!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Opeyemic01: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

[/b]The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? [b]
Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided

The bolded is deep and eye opening

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Dreytonisback(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Women have more than a million characters
They reveal them time after time
No man on earth understands a woman 70%

If God wants to bless you with peace of mind, he'll bless you with a woman of virtue , a woman who loves you more than you love her.

The day my woman takes a knife to threaten me , and o realize she isn't joking at all, that's the day she'll know why Edo state has motto
"HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION"

I'll smoke Canadian loud and forget I've ever known or see her before , she don go her papa house be that .

And the day my woman aborts my pregnancy without telling me, she'll spend 3daya in the police cell and when she's finally out she'll go to her family's house to abort more pregnancy there bc I'm no longer a part of her life no more.

There are things a man should never take from a woman , give a woman one chance she'll do more
So it's best when you notice any sign just kill the problem immediately without it spreading in the future time which you're going through now my bruh

My advise: Every morning, noon, and night
Pray for God almighty to bless you with your own wife .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by danot1030: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.

Am a married man but my wife knows that to me marriage no be do or die affair. Is better you end the whole thing with her and let her go back to her father's house to restart her single life, that is better than you result into beating that can lead to something else.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Tell us more about the abortion.
Who was responsible for the pregnancy that led to the abortion?
What made her hide it from you?
Why are you so soft in dealing with it sternly and decisively?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by marsup: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Save yourself.
Once a woman carries a weapon during the course of an argument, be rest assured that you are finished... It's only a matter of time before she will completely finish you.

Run,........
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by 8stargeneral: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Carrying weapon on u and u keep quite till she kill u then u will realize she's a bad wife...Op ur a SIMP.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Agendanwamama: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Oga, pls tread with caution cu's that woman can kill u in ur sleep. If i may suggest, involve her parent and urs to avoid had i know and story that touches the heart. Cu's when it happens, i will not waste my R.I.P
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by elasticlala: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Realhommie:
You Should have known that the pregnancy she aborted without telling you most likely wasn't yours, else no reasonable wife will tow that part.

Secondly, from your narrative, obviously she doesn't have respect for you. Also an aggressive partner is a no no.

I'll suggest you send her away for sometime, to see if she'll realize and then have a Change of attitude towards you and your marriage. You guys need to be separated for the time being.

Finally, it seems you're too calm or should i use the word docile. That's why she's preying on you. You would need to be firm and decisive if you want control over your marriage.

Best wishes.

There are things the op didn’t say…that’s where the truth lies. U are married for two years, no mention of any child in the narrative, and your wife suddenly aborted pregnancy without telling you & your concern is her current behavior and not even that a child was aborted after two years of marriage … what exactly was the marriage for ? Business partners or? The man need to tell us some other truth before one can give meaningful suggestions

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by coolangel54(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Please, for your safety and mental health, that woman should be taken out of the picture. I beg you Sire. The relationship has grown sour and unhealthy. But if I may ask: what exactly went wrong? This marriage is too young for all these dramas.
Lucaslookers:

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Fiestafetta: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Married men are truly suffering in this country cry

My prayers are with them

Please point of correction, not all married men are suffering, I've been married for 8years now and I have never regretted any bit of it. We are not perfect but we always thank God for the journey so far and journey ahead.

My father and my mom are happily married

My father in law and mother in law are happily married

All my siblings are happily married

My wife siblings are happily married

God is the greatest

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Oga, if you know take time this woman go kill you and it becomes something else. You better take her back to her parents house for rehabilitation or you take her to psychiatrist. Be very careful with her, her true love and color had started popping up! She did abortion which means she is not responsible and still wants to keep collecting gbola of different seizes! It is good but this my thoughts towards her side. You as a husband, try and change your own attitude because you are not clean either.. But as it had up to the level of carrying weapons, one had to move out for awhile before something that cannot be undone happens. Goodluck!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by gudugudumeje: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Sit her and talk to her. Plead her and pray with her; and daily family prayers even.If she continues, run away from the house. Or,pack out all her belongings from the house wn she is not around and change the locks/keys. U may have 2set wt money to travel long distance. That is before she stabs you to death in dat house..,
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by GetMeRight: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

You don't want blood on your hands or you don't want your blood to be spilled? Because it looks like you are the one who could be stabbed to death at any time.
BTW: why the abortion in a young marriage, and a unilateral decision for that? And you seemed to be cool with that, you are not really agitated. That's weird from a man sending foodstuff to his father in law.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Different strokes for different folks... She may be possesed. See a Pastor
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by peter8535: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
sorepco:
Men i am kinda speechless! The more calm and docile u remain the more emboldened she becomes!
I will suggest you inform her patents and yours of this her attitude first. If she persists make sure you let her know who the man is!

When next she tries such beat the hell out of her. But make sure you lock up all the knives.

[quote author=Lucaslookers
after d beating she can stab him anytime he losegurd
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Youngzedd(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Just know that the pregnancy she aborted isn't yours.

She must have known that you may likely do DNA in future. She has fallen out of love with you. The truth is, you married who belong to the street.

Since she now turn to physical abuse, Bros flee for your life before she poison you and move on with her lover.

Life got no duplicate.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Family matters.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Investigate your wife, she maybe cheating on you that's why she's reacting that way, i maybe wrong though but do proper investigations
she is definitely cheating bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by GetMeRight: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:

My prayers are with them

I'm a married man and I'm not suffering. The best thing ever happened to me is my wife.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Has your wife always had hints of violence in her persona in the past or while you were dating?

If no then dig deeper into the circumstances surrounding the abortion and be sure she didn't cheat on you. Because people inherit traits and characters from someone else they sleep with.

It is fact backed up by science.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

Otherwise it could be psychological e.g. depression.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by joiyke89: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:

My prayers are with them

Uncle me I don't need your prayers, if my wife misbehave if I teach her lesson finish
na straight to her papa house.....nonsense
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Realhommie(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2022
elasticlala:

There are things the op didn’t say…that’s where the truth lies. U are married for two years, no mention of any child in the narrative, and your wife suddenly aborted pregnancy without telling you & your concern is her current behavior and not even that a child was aborted after two years of marriage … what exactly was the marriage for ? Business partners or? The man need to tell us some other truth before one can give meaningful suggestions
Abi? Reading through i was surprised and got a bit disappointed that he only touched the abortion ish passively, like it was a no issue... Rather his concern is her sudden change in attitude since the abortion.

Wonderment undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by genkins(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Investigate your wife, she maybe cheating on you that's why she's reacting that way, i maybe wrong though but do proper investigations

I can agree with you. The baby she aborted might not be his. When women commit, they become violet when you question them. For me, I would have sent her packing for aborting her pregnancy and only forgive if she can prove it was mine
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by lovegeneration(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2022
She want to leave the marriage and she want you use ur hand to send her out .........
Lucaslookers:

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by phlame(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

YOUR WIFE CHEATED ON YOU!!!! DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by FuckSilly: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
eneazi:
wYour is wife is suffering from a mental health disorder it could stem from a wide range of condition that affects the way she is behaving now, and this could have been hidden away from you, seek help or try and avoid anything that will trigger her.
That's why I always advise guys never to take advice from women, YOU ARE ALL THE SAME...

May it not be well with any woman that will try this nonsense with me, YOU WILL REGRET YOU EVER CAME TO THIS WORLD...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by OlawaleBammie: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

help!!!

My mind is corrupt, its telling me that OP is not responsible for the aborted pregnancy but upon finding out, the wife goes berserk just to cover up embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Burgerlomo: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Sorry Mr Madam of the house

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kondomatic(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
If she wasn't like that previously, it's because poor advice corrupts excellent manners. And if you've previously threatened or beaten her, her behavior could be perceived as defensive, or she could be like that—being disrespectful to you because you permitted it.
She wasn't like that previously because she wanted to get married so she acted nice.

She's married and also tired of pretending to be who she's not. This right here is her true self.

I am much more interested in who's responsible for the aborted. I personally would have terminated the marriage contract after the abortion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.