Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32803 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by yinkeys(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Mental issues
She can kill you if you’re not careful
People don’t know this: Postinor causes mental illness in women
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Burgerlomo: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
help!!!

My mind is corrupt, its telling me that OP is not responsible for the aborted pregnancy but upon finding out, the wife goes berserk just to cover up embarassed embarassed cry

Your mind is not corrupt at all because what you said is most likely what happened.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by lagosrd: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Aborting without your knowledge....red flag

Sudden irritation and confrontation ..... Trying to cover up her tracks with anger

Carrying weapon....... Inferiority complex

Bros watch her closely again and make a video recording of her many times.

Call her parents to warn her and if she persists give her a court paper for temporary separation.

Perhaps she is seeing some other men outside and had has grown out of immaturity. She is not ready for marriage and been submissive. Don't train her that , let her go AND learn that one in her parents house. When she comes back she would have learnt humility 101
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Pyhonist: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Married men are truly suffering in this country cry

My prayers are with them

Your stupid men with tiny balls.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ikem11(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2022
What is happening to this new age men? Why are they so weak.

Look at this @op if I call you a useless man now I may get ban but still you are useless.

A wife you married holding knife for you and here you are in a forum seeking advice. Go jump into lagoon man and ease the world the stress of reading this nonsense topics

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by brightalo1010: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.

You and your lovely wife that did abortion ? a married woman did abortion without the husband's knowledge ? who gave her the belle ? what was the purpose of the abortion ? who advised or encourage her to abort the baby? the same person is the reason for her violent attacks , your so called lovely wife may eventually get rid of you because of the person. you should be worried about this particular abortion .

God forbid me to call girlfriend that aborted a baby without informing me lovely not to talk of a wife .Tufiakwa nothing or earth will make me tolerate such nonsense , My own wife aborting a baby without me? gosh

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by streetzdreamz(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Can't we just read a good, educative, motivating post about marriage on this forum? The married ones enjoying their marriages should atleast create one. This incessant tale of woes is becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by OlawaleBammie: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Investigate your wife, she maybe cheating on you that's why she's reacting that way, i maybe wrong though but do proper investigations
u re not wrong bro, na so dem dey do
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by bigcee(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
She did not suddenly change, lol. She is just showing you her true colour. You're in for it o. Las Las na divorce sure pass cool
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by slan87(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2022
My brother, with this your narrative of bringing out knife & belt, I will advice you to let her family be aware of this new developments. No loose guard bro, anything can happen but I pray goodness n merits of life will only come our way
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by deemayor2(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Na You Send Her? I Go Beat The Demon Commot For Her Body Or She Go Go her Papa House
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Pyhonist: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Ogbeni!!!

Be wise because other niggas are f*cking your wife steady. Those niggas could even be your next door neighbors.

You need to let her go before she kills you.

Most importantly my nigga, your balls are too tiny for my liking, you seriously need balls buildups.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by tobyemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Abortion without telling you? I think she did you a favour. She is a nice woman she does not want you to be one of the numerous victims of paternity fraud.

Don't worry the baby she aborted was not yours.

There are some wrongdoings by a woman, if forgiven, that woman WILL NEVER EVER RESPECT YOU.

She has to go. You can't save her, save yourself.

Maybe the womb don spoil sef... The violent reaction is unwarranted.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by OlawaleBammie: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Your mind is not corrupt at all because what you said is most likely what happened.

Ahh tank u comrade, i dont want to go to hell according to mummy GO, dat is why i kuku say so grin

My wife know something about me and the tin is ...

I dont trust my mama, papa,
I dont trust her
I dont trust mysef

Even my pocket, i dont trust it
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by OMBIIGA: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Op. I am not getting it !! Your legally married wife had an abortion without your consent ? Haba, who is responsible for the pregnancy. Are you sure you the one or someone else.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ahnie: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Stay there,let her kill you,you hear?

She has cost you your peace,why not take your leave?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Burgerlomo: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh tank u comrade, i dont want to go to hell according to mummy GO, dat is why i kuku say so grin

My wife know something about me and the tin is ...

I dont trust my mama, papa,
I dont trust her
I dont trust mysef

Even my pocket, i dont trust it

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mudiana(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
em carry knife for u and u still dey that marriage. U no know say women Sabi kill abi? dey dere dey endure impending death.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by elisho: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
END THE MARREG NOW BEFOR SHE END UR LIFE U DON'T NO UR WIFE WIL
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by CHAQUR: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
That lady is back with her "ex" take it or leave it, the pregnancy wasn't yours. Reason for the abortion & you have suddenly become an obstacle to her intended reunion with the "ex". She married you because you were ready, not for love.

Try & plan a fake traveling and hang around to watch what happens. Wisdom must be applied. Best of luck...!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by OlawaleBammie: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2022
grin[quote author=Burgerlomo post=109471457][/quote]

For this life man need to get shoko for head, else women will run u street in d name of bn a gentleman

Taloni gentleman oshi?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ithink7: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
ValCon888:
If she carry weapon, you sef carry weapon.
Feminism is Equality.
A girl once raised her hands and wanted to slap me. I told her if you try it, I’ll beat you to stupor with a smile on my face. She jejely back off.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by udomas(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobicove:
Are you waiting until she stabs you in your sleep? undecided

Tolerating a violent partner is an absolute no no...if I were you I would send her away without looking back!

Exactly, same case of two learned couples somewhere around Sangotedo Lagos comes to mind. Where the wife after threatening the husband for a while ended up in stabbing him to death whilst asleep.

Well I don't need a lady/wife to approach me in same ill manner for a second time before kicking her ass tbh.

You've got act smartly mate!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by AndreSalvatore: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Maybe it is time to engage the aide of a professional marriage counselor. Since she has already pulled out weapons in the past, having a third party there is best to help mediate and maybe dig to discover the root cause of the problem which may be psychological- mental illness - as that is what I suspect from what you have said so far. undecided

Also consider a temporary separation or living apart until the problem is resolved. I am not here attempting to break up your marriage, No. I am interested in helping you save it. undecided
captain save a h**
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Rubbiish(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
eneazi:
wYour is wife is suffering from a mental health disorder it could stem from a wide range of condition that affects the way she is behaving now, and this could have been hidden away from you, seek help or try and avoid anything that will trigger her.
This is a very biased submission!
By virtue of the bolded words, u have already justified the wife wrongdoings! The husband's life doesn't matter? Because the victim is a man? Is this how u counsel your clients?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Shegzdave: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
She’s only going through some phases, endure with her and help her pass through the phase successfully and by the time she had pass through the phase, Your corpse would be smiling in heaven for helping someone in your life pass through a difficult phase.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by TemmyT002(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Women can pretend ehn
Before getting married, she will behave like an angel.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by inyarr: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
YOUR STORY IS INCOMPLETE
TELL US HOW YOU BOTH STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP.
THE FOUNDATION MATTERS.

YOU BOTH SHOULD GO BACK TO JESUS
A HOME WITHOUT CHRIST WILL BE IN CRISIS
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Eyanbahose: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

wait, when she grabbed the knife what did you do afterwards?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by atakamus: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Abobi run for your life. You are a gunner if you stay
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Burgerlomo: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin

For this life man need to get shoko for head, else women will run u street in d name of bn a gentleman

Taloni gentleman oshi?

The boy is good apa lo nje be grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.