Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16481 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Yes I'm. Thanks for the encouraging words.
So you're the same as OkCornel! undecided

Wow! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by OkCornel(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! smiley

No he isn’t
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by DappaD: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
OkCornel:

@dappaD, cornelboy is not OkCornel.

Cheers

Okay. Understood.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wait o i don confuse cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Wow! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
I think there's another person with that name. I'll go and check sha.

DappaD:

Okay. Understood.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:
Yeah i will soon. Sorry boss.
Now I am putting you under pressure. cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:
Maybe you should do research on how Trinity doctrine was established first.
They said God was Duo like Jesus and God the Father only at first but later added the holy spirit.

Here is one reasoning; check the verses in the New testament where the word "God" is used e.g John 3:16 "for 'God' so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son...", Who does the word God in the verse refer to, the Trinity or God the Father?

Hebrews 1:1-2
[1]Long ago "God" spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets.
[2]And now in these final days, he has spoken to us through his Son. "God" promised everything to the Son as an inheritance, and through the Son he created the universe.
The "God" in these verses refers to the Trinity or God the Father only?
Try many other verses.
Please be open minded.
I know it sounds stupid but trust me pls.

There's another thing I want you to do, and it will either expose me or the JW generally as a liar or the Trinity as false doctrine.

It's about Revelation 1:8. Ask your mom to help you with the verse since she's a lecturer. Let her study from verse one to eight using different and reliable versions of the Bible in simpler English (she can get it online).
Then ask her this question; who is verse 8 referring to Jesus or GOD the Father?

It might sound stupid but it's worth it.
Follow your heart sis.

Just let's agree that we are both right in my own ways. You understand your belief very well and I understand mine very well also. I'm not following my parent's belief or a pastor's belief. From a young age, I have been studying the Bible on my own. When I listen to sermons that are not Biblically sound I don't observe them and I always pray to the Holy Spirit for guidance after reading the Bible. I even discovered that some of the doctrines of my parent's Church was limiting me for no reason, things that God did not limit us from doing was part of their doctrines.

When I became independent, I changed my Church to the one that corresponded with my faith and I avoid arguing with my parents about doctrine even when they bring up such arguments. I always head over to my house immediately after Church service is over, I did not even join any department in the Church so that I will not be noticed. I don't go to any pastor for extra prayers and I even prayed on my own to receive the Holy Spirit and He has been leading and directing my life. My visions and revelations use to come to pass. There was a time, I even was persuaded to deliver a friend Spiritually after she confessed that she was trying to hurt me, I did not even know I could perform deliverance on my own. I have had several personal experiences that make me believe I am on the right path.

I pray the Holy Spirit guides you to the right path and if I am the one on the wrong path, I pray the Holy Spirit guide me to the right path. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Apostates are easy to recognize "by their FRUIT" {Matthew 7:16-18} you will notice that he is always furious at standards set by Jesus but at the same time he will never point, present or talk about APOSTASY since that's exactly the group he belongs to. Then you will see him arguing profusely as if he truly love to see pure worship flourish yet he will not talk about groups profaning pure worship because to him all religions claiming CHRISTIANS are approved even the Catholic Church that builds images visible to all eyes and bowing to it are CHRISTIANS to him! Exodus 20:4-5
So what FRUIT is he producing (supporting)?
LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

Here you are again....

You will notice that he is always furious at standards set by Jesus

Standards like Jesus is the way, the truth and the life not that your standard of your religious organization saying they are the way, truth and life. grin grin grin

but at the same time he will never point, present or talk about APOSTASY since that's exactly the group he belongs to.

After showing you repeatedly you still kept asking. Na your palaver to sort grin grin grin. If you get mind define apostasy according to your religious publication make we see. I go show you who really be APOSTATES grin grin

Then you will see him arguing profusely as if he truly love to see pure worship flourish yet he will not talk about groups profaning pure worship

Dem don colour your eyes with that congregation book Bible study material abi? grin grin grin me I am yet to see the pure worship in a religious organization you said is influenced by the Devil and are sinners like those you call christendom and condemn grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

So you agreed that those date pop out by your founder Charles Taze Russell predecessors are mistakes out of overzealousness not that they actually read it from Bible nor being told by Jehovah.

Yet they attached it to Jehovah as they are directed by Him.
1 Samuel 16:6
When Jesse and his sons arrived, Samuel noticed Jesse's oldest son, Eliab. "He has to be the one the LORD has chosen," Samuel said to himself."

According to Samuel,is Eliab the Lord's chosen?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:
The bible gave what they use for the calculation. But it certainly not from prophecy if you read the history well.

No mind that guy, Emusan.
Ask him why 1 Samuel 16:6 is in his own Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

He lied that WTBTS never RESTRICTS anyone from blood transfusion.

When taking blood transfusion can lead to your disfellowsip.
Acts 15:28-29 the command "Abstain from blood" restricts every servant of Jehovah from putting another person's blood into your body in the same manner that Ephesians 4:28 restricts every servant of Jehovah from stealing.

1 John 5:3, Emusan who wrote it in your Bible?
Are you willing to obey God's command?

Emusan continue DECEIVING yourself. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nelidee:

No need to go there and do that. They're already doing that to themselves, saving their loved ones while you Stand there and watch your loved ones die.

Really nice isn't it?

Why do you DECEIVE yourself?
(Read the Screenshot. The Lancet is a well renowned medical journal.)
All the people who transfused blood and died.
What saved them?

Hebrews 11:17-19 Acts15:28-29 obedience to the God who resurrects the dead is more important to JWs.
Do you understand that?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

[s]Pot calling kettle black!

Can you see how confused your are?
[/s]
Just because your brothers and sisters in Bulgaria are allowed to do blood transfusion.

Yet you said, the organization never restricts anyone from doing it.
Confused peddler of FALSEHOOD.
Did JWs write Acts 15:28-29 & 1 John 5:3 in your Bible?
Emusan:

All these are happening simply because you've been brainwashed beyond measure to defend anymore organization rather than standing for the Word of God.

Brainwashed LIAR grin

Kukuma delete Acts 15:28-29 "abstain from blood"

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

You're surprised that your brothers and sisters in Bulgaria do tranfuse blood grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You never see anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Continue WAILING with your GIBBERISH grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your welcome. Thanks sister.
John 14:17
[17]He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth....
26]But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

Pls try to check the verses yourself and study for the truth.

God is one person, YHWH, the Almighty.

Rosement:

Just let's agree that we are both right in my own ways. You understand your belief very well and I understand mine very well also. I'm not following my parent's belief or a pastor's belief. From a young age, I have been studying the Bible on my own. When I listen to sermons that are not Biblically sound I don't observe them and I always pray to the Holy Spirit for guidance after reading the Bible. I even discovered that some of the doctrines of my parent's Church was limiting me for no reason, things that God did not limit us from doing was part of their doctrines.

When I became independent, I changed my Church to the one that corresponded with my faith and I avoid arguing with my parents about doctrine even when they bring up such arguments. I always head over to my house immediately after Church service is over, I did not even join any department in the Church so that I will not be noticed. I don't go to any pastor for extra prayers and I even prayed on my own to receive the Holy Spirit and He has been leading and directing my life. My visions and revelations use to come to pass. There was a time, I even was persuaded to deliver a friend Spiritually after she confessed that she was trying to hurt me, I did not even know I could perform deliverance on my own. I have had several personal experiences that make me believe I am on the right path.

I pray the Holy Spirit guides you to the right path and if I am the one on the wrong path, I pray the Holy Spirit guide me to the right path. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
I've been busy. I don't feel pressured at all.

tctrills:

Now I am putting you under pressure. cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rosement:

Relevation 1:8
Jesus called Himself God in the Bible.
Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:1

1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him
to show His servants what must soona come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw. This is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.

John Greets the Seven Churches

4John,

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:b

Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spiritsc before His throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn [/b]from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, [b]6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father
—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him—even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty."

Revelation 1:1 God gave revelation to Jesus Christ.
Revelation 1:6, " Jesus made us priests to his God & Father"

Revelation 1:8
In your KJV bible, from Genesis to Revelation, the Lord God Almighty is the God and Father of Jesus Christ.

Rose girl,You have the option to continue DECEIVING yourself. cheesy grin

Rosement:

Twisting of life. Anyway, I don't blame you, Russell, your master has limited you guys. Perhaps, you only finished primary school because anybody that understands English will definitely understand this verse, even a five years old will interpret this verse properly.
Revelation1:1 God gave revelation to Jesus Christ.

Rose girl, you have proven you don't understand Revelation 1:1,6 pointing to the truth in verse 8,
Jesus Christ is a servant given the Revelation by God his Father.

Revelation 1:8 is NOT rocket science.
grin
Rosement:

I have told you I am not forcing you to learn. Just stop criticizing and insulting the Christian doctrine and follow the religion your level of IQ allow you to understand. Why are you fetching water into a basket? What will your criticisms do? It can't change anything so your arguments are pointless, the truth is very clear. Nobody Christian will bow to your words, they are just empty words without points.

Just use your common sense, would you like it or keep quiet if we Christians open threads to insult or criticize your group, just because we don't agree with your beliefs? Your belief is really none of our business, practice your doctrines in peace and stop disturbing, that is all we are asking from you.

If you want to preach your belief, preach it. You don't have to criticize others religion before you preach yours.
John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
Continue WAILING upandan with childish tantrum.
3 godheads Polytheists doctrine is NOT Jesus doctrine. John 7:16

grin grin.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

Please don't forget, you promised to show me where the bible said 144 people would go to heaven. I trust you would keep your promise

Your claim is built on a false premise.

Your own Bible NEVER mentioned 144 people going to heaven..
Cc: Cornelboy
grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Their responses are evidence of their hatred for the JWs

Janosky:

Why do you DECEIVE yourself?
(Read the Screenshot. The Lancet is a well renowned medical journal.)
All the people who transfused blood and died.
What saved them?

Hebrews 11:17-19 Acts15:28-29 obedience to the God who resurrects the dead is more important to JWs.
Do you understand that?

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

It's evident you don't understand her post which I'm not surprised because I know you lack simple comprehension.

Where did Christ present better performing group?

We all know this is number one attribute of JWs.

Matthew 5:20, John 13:35,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17.
The biblical standard of Jehovah's servants
@Matthew 5:20, John 13:35,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17.presents them as the "better performing group", the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name.

Pray to JEHOVAH, ask for His holy spirit to open your eyes of understanding, because you have none. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emusan:

That means, you're also a pagan like Russell and his pagan team because WTBTS also claimed to be Christians with contradictory teachings.

That's not what Jesus did

Are you Jesus to have known who is practicing TRUE CHRISTIANITY?

John 20:17 is the true Christianity of Jesus Christ.
Emusan, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
Did Jesus Christ worship your 3 deities?

Emusan:

This is Matt 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me"

This was said by Jesus also in Matt 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

Where in those verses didn't you see Jesus said people will be persecuted because of speaking against false religions claiming believers?

The spirit of your father the devil is really working well in you

Go reflect on John 20:17 the reference scripture of the true Christianity of Jesus Christ.

Emusan, @ Matthew 5:11 & Matthew 24:9, did Jesus Christ refer to 3 persons worshippers?

The answer is very luminous- to JEHOVAH'S servants.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Janosky:

Your claim is built on a false premise.

Your own Bible NEVER mentioned 144 people going to heaven..
Cc: Cornelboy
grin cheesy
Honestly I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:
I've been busy. I don't feel pressured at all.

I just got impatient and started messing with you. Don't mind me. I have been loving my discussion with you. You are really smart and fun to discuss with. Thanks for your time so far
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:
Honestly I don't understand what you mean.

144 people is NEVER stated in your Bible as going to heaven.
Do you understand?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Janosky:

144 people is NEVER stated in your Bible as going to heaven.
Do you understand?
No number is stated, whats your point. If you want to take the place of the young man, welcome, this is a forum, you can answer the question
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Their responses are evidence of their hatred for the JWs

Humanly speaking they'll wish JWs to be their friends, husbands, wives and so on but the problem they have with us is the message we bear.
I remember a time my wife and i worked together in the field (house to house) i told the captain not to pair my wife and i at least for the house to house, i prefer going to return Visits with her but brother said we look to good to be sepay.
We got to a house where the landlord was so pleased to welcome us into his big living room due to Trivina's outfit (to match) as we were a couple to admirer.
I quickly grabbed my wife by the hand because she thought the man has given us a green light but as i made the introduction that we're discussing with people in the neighbourhood about God's Kingdom the man said:

"So i welcomed you people into my home for that? I thought you are well meaning people" then his face changed immediately and he began ordering us out of his house.

Trivina asked "WHY?" He replied "because you people are worthless"

Now do you think he hated us in the first place?
NO! Because he was willing to relate with us as if we are his special guests but at the mention of the GOOD NEWS he turned to rage! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

No number is stated, whats your point. If you want to take the place of the young man, welcome, this is a forum, you can answer the question
Revelation 1:1,5-6 & Revelation 14:1-3.
Do you understand the revelation given to Jesus Christ?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1

1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him
to show His servants what must soona come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw. This is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.

John Greets the Seven Churches

4John,

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:b

Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spiritsc before His throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn [/b]from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, [b]6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father
—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him—even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty."

Revelation 1:1 God gave revelation to Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:8
In your KJV bible, from Genesis to Revelation, the Lord God Almighty is the God and Father of Jesus Christ.

Rose girl,You have the option to continue DECEIVING yourself. cheesy grin

Revelation1:1 God gave revelation to Jesus Christ.

Rose girl, you have proven you don't understand Revelation 1:1,6 pointing to the truth in verse 8,
Jesus Christ is a servant given the Revelation by God his Father.

Revelation 1:8 is NOT rocket science.
grin

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
Continue WAILING upandan with childish tantrum.
3 godheads Polytheists doctrine is NOT Jesus doctrine. John 7:16

grin grin.
Get thee behind me, satan. What relationship does Light have with darkness?
(Matthew 16:23) But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1,5-6 & Revelation 14:1-3.
Do you understand the revelation given to Jesus Christ?
Yes I do but I would love to hear your version. And please stick to the bible and no conspiracy theory ok.
Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 14:1-3
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Revelation 14 says John saw Jesus with hundred forty and four thousand on mount Sion, is that it? Like really? How does this tell you that only
these hundred forty and four thousand people are going to heaven?

You are honestly not going to tell me that this was where you got that 144,000 idea from?

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:
Yes I do but I would love to hear your version. And please stick to the bible and no conspiracy theory ok.
Revelation 1
1[b] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him[/b], to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father
; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 14:1-3
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Revelation 14 says John saw Jesus with hundred forty and four thousand on mount Sion, is that it? Like really? How does this tell you that only
these hundred forty and four thousand people are going to heaven?

You are honestly not going to tell me that this was where you got that 144,000 idea from?

Pls Note the bolded points in your post & these scriptures in my post:
Revelation 5:9-10,
Revelation 1:5-6.
Revelation 14:1,3.

The 144,000 in heaven with Jesus the Lamb were redeemed from the earth as what?
"Priests and co-rulers with Jesus Christ in God's heavenly kingdom "to rule over the earth"

You think say Dem dey go heaven for jamboree?

Genesis 1:26-28 & Isaiah 45:18 & Matthew 5:5, has God ever changed His arrangement for earthly inhabitation?

No , not at all.

2 Peter 3:13 & Matthew 6:9-10, study with understanding.
According to Jesus and his apostle, All good people do NOT go to heaven, Matthew 11:11.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
You added
Janosky:

Pls Note the bolded points & these scriptures:

"Priests and co-rulers with Jesus Christ in God's heavenly kingdom.

Genesis 1:26-28 & Isaiah 45:18 & Matthew 5:5, has God ever changed His arrangement for earthly inhabitation?

You added 1 more reading
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

How is this connected you your 144,000. Revelation 5:9-10 never said they were 144,000

Genesis 1:26-28 & Isaiah 45:18 & Matthew 5:5 says nothing about your 144,000. What verse says only 144,000 would be in heaven biko?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Janosky:

Pls Note the bolded points in your post & these scriptures in my post:

"Priests and co-rulers with Jesus Christ in God's heavenly kingdom "to rule over the earth"

No , not at all.

2 Peter 3:13 & Matthew 6:9-10, study with understanding

The 144,000 in heaven with Jesus the Lamb were redeemed from the earth as what? It never said these where the only people in heaven.
2 Peter 3:13 & Matthew 6:9-10, still nothing about 144,000. Few things here, Mount Sion is in Jerusalem. Again these are all men, no women in heaven. It's just the boy's club. Again they were all virgins. So clearly peter was not one of them, he had a wife.
So correct me if I am wrong, According to you sir, Heaven is a place for 144,000 virgin men who follow Christ everywhere he goes? Is this your doctrine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Play Hip-hop Or Rock Songs Besides Gospel / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.