Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16223 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

Market people don return! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
grin grin grin grin grin
How was your day smiley

The day went well? The emoticons shows you really enjoy the post grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nobody555(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's well grin grin

achorladey:

A fly will always take the side of the wounded.

When evidence comes it is either you look or you begin to deny and hide behind imperfections or light get brighter regimented thinking.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nobody555:
It's well grin grin

At least you Sabi una tactics grin grin as shown from that post grin grin. It is indeed well

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Even God gave the OT people the old covenant and it was faulty and there was need for a new covenant.
Does that change anything bout God?

If i was asked to choose among the church denominations we have today, I would choose the JW org smiley

Running on low fuel Abi? The reason for statement like the below......

If i was asked to choose among the church denominations we have today, I would choose the JW org

You are still waiting for someone to ask again. No be you use your mouth talk dey you want to join them. grin grin grin

Mr cornelboy I am not holding your jugular to choose whatever you want to choose. What we know about this God's truth of a thing is that its source is not from that religious organisation you talked about grin grin grin

Even when you start bowing down to them like small Jesus, they will never be the SOURCE of GOD'S TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
God's TRUTH is the Bible and they've helped me see the truth hidden by Catholic religion.

Do you believe in a 3 persons God?

achorladey:

Running on low fuel Abi? The reason for statement like the below......

You are still waiting for someone to ask again. No be you use your mouth talk dey you want to join them. grin grin grin

Mr cornelboy I am not holding your jugular to choose whatever you want to choose. What we know about this God's truth of a thing is that its source is not from that religious organisation you talked about grin grin grin

Even when you start bowing down to them like small Jesus, they will never be the SOURCE of GOD'S TRUTH.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nobody555(f): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thank you grin grin grin

achorladey:

At least you Sabi una tactics grin grin as shown from that post grin grin. It is indeed well
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
1 Corinthians 8:6 NLV
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father
    by whom all things were created,
    and for whom we live.
And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ,
    through whom all things were created,
    and through whom we live.

Acts of the Apostles 2:36 NLV
[36]“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!”

Óyá o moti gbedé lol.. According to the first apostles, who's God? The Father or the triune Gods? grin grin

Instead of you to accept truth una still go de argue fruitlessly on purpose.

What do you believe, the bible or the men that established Trinity doctrines? grin grin grin

We don't need to address you craps grin grin grin

achorladey:

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by johnw47: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Janosky:

cheesy grin

grin

3 godheads Polytheists doctrine is NOT Jesus doctrine. John 7:16

grin grin.

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky

continueing to blaspheme Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit of the bible
til your last breath, of course

janosky: "the 3 dogheads" "3 godheads" "godhead alias doghead"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2022
cornelboy:

No be only blood doctrine I sabi abi grin grin

Óyá o moti gbedé lol..

The major topic Jehovah’s witnesses like discussing TRINITY. You won't be the first, you won't be the last. Trinity doctrine no be the mate of the founding fathers of the religious organization you belong. The concept is just the "Jehovah’s organization" teaching of your doctrine grin grin grin

According to the first apostles, who's God? The Father or the triune Gods?

The answer still did not take away the fact that the first two founding members of the religious organization you belong worshipped JESUS and made HEAVEN. Since they made heaven is that not an indication they choose the TRIUNE Gods. grin grin grin

Your respected Martin Luther too which did he choose? grin

Instead of you to accept truth una still go de argue fruitlessly on purpose

You mean the body of truth guarded by your religious leaders who call themselves G. O. D guardians of our doctrines grin grin grin

What do you believe, the bible or the men that established Trinity doctrines?

What do you believe, the Bible or the men that established Jehovah’s organization doctrines? grin grin

We don't need to address you craps

You mean craps or scraps? grin grin grin. That word go haunt you ooo. One of the best things we have come to know about you people is INSULT when those you are discussion with don't dance to your tune.

Learn. Na us you dey call scraps grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Nobody555:
Thank you grin grin grin

You are welcome. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2022
cornelboy:
God's TRUTH is the Bible and they've helped me see the truth hidden by Catholic religion.

Do you believe in a 3 persons God?

God's truth is in the Bible I have seen the truth hidden by the Jehovah’s witnesses religion. Learn no dey reason from one part of the divide.

Will believing the TRINITY stop you from loving God and then loving your neighbour as yourself? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

God's truth is in the Bible I have seen the truth hidden by the Jehovah’s witnesses religion. Learn no dey reason from one part of the divide.

Will believing the TRINITY stop you from loving God and then loving your neighbour as yourself? grin grin grin

The answer to the underlined is YES!

Trinitarians always support politics and racism which has led to WARS making so called believers aim guns at one another! Revelations 6:3-4

Jesus taught his followers to love and pray for their enemies! Matthew 5:43-48

TRINITY has failed to produce such fruit! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The answer to the underlined is YES!

Trinitarians always support politics and racism which has led to WARS making so called believers aim guns at one another! Revelations 6:3-4

Jesus taught his followers to love and pray for their enemies! Matthew 5:43-48

TRINITY has failed to produce such fruit! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Military intelligence tells me TRINITY means POLITICS.

Learn you no go learn. Na to peddle better performing performance group you sabi. grin grin grin

And you that believe that God is one are tribalistic, still kill one another in your midst, are sinners like others use politics in your various internal operations all over the world and outside operations in numerous court cases you are involved. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

The major topic Jehovah’s witnesses like discussing TRINITY. You won't be the first, you won't be the last. Trinity doctrine no be the mate of the founding fathers of the religious organization you belong. The concept is just the "Jehovah’s organization" teaching of your doctrine grin grin grin
Lol ṣee person person wey de talk. You sef get tactics. You've successfully avoided my questions and failed to give your explanation to the verses i presented.
All you can do is make mouth.

We will always stand strong and preach the TRUTH

The answer still did not take away the fact that the first two founding members of the religious organization you belong worshipped JESUS and made HEAVEN. Since they made heaven is that not an indication they choose the TRIUNE Gods. grin grin grin
Lol na you be the gateman for heaven? grin cheesy
Naso one lady from Indonesia tell me say i must i musl believe in Trinity before i can be saved. I con ask am where e de in the Bible. Na vex she vex comot cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Your respected Martin Luther too which did he choose? grin
I respected him yes! He was fed with false doctrines too like every other christians.
His beliefs doesn't change any truth in the Bible.

You mean the body of truth guarded by your religious leaders who call themselves G. O. D guardians of our doctrines grin grin grin

Show me your religion, let's see if it's better than JWs bro!

What do you believe, the Bible or the men that established Jehovah’s organization doctrines? grin grin
grin grin cheesy the Bible and anything that conforms with the bible.

You mean craps or scraps? grin grin grin. That word go haunt you ooo. One of the best things we have come to know about you people is INSULT when those you are discussion with don't dance to your tune.

Lol you no get dictionary undecided grin
(slang, mildly, vulgar, uncountable) Something worthless or of poor quality; junk.

Learn. Na us you dey call scraps grin

Any outsider that reads both our comments we see that i have evidently proved my believe on God's person from the scriptures.
"Hear o Israel the lord your God, YHWH is one!"
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

No part contradicts themselves. Which truth did they hide grin grin

Did apostle Paul believed in the Trinity? No! He only believed God the Father as the one true GOD shikena grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

Military intelligence tells me TRINITY means POLITICS.

Learn you no go learn. Na to peddle better performing performance group you sabi. grin grin grin

And you that believe that God is one are tribalistic, still kill one another in your midst, are sinners like others use politics in your various internal operations all over the world and outside operations in numerous court cases you are involved. grin grin grin

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
The point of emphasis is we don't carry weapons in support of WARS.
Anything afterwards is within the range of resolution not when your so called believers carry weapons to kill you and your family! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109754343][/quote]

Learn you no go learn. When you dey run your mouth about scraps you forget you need answers to your questions because na today dem teach you the below....

"Hear o Israel the lord your God, YHWH is one!" grin grin grin

Lol ṣee person person wey de talk. You sef get tactics. You've successfully avoided my questions and failed to give your explanation to the verses i presented. All you can do is make mouth

Na my mouth, you get your copy, allow me make my mouth grin grin grin I don debate TRINITY doctrine long before you dreamt of thinking Jehovah’s witnesses to come study with you.

We will always stand strong and preach the TRUTH

Even when you stand strong and preach lies, it always equate to standing strong and preaching the truth because truth is not what you read in your Bible. It is what your religious leaders teach you.

Lol na you be the gateman for heaven? Naso one lady from Indonesia tell me say i must i musl believe in Trinity before i can be saved. I con ask am where e de in the Bible. Na vex she vex comot

Na you dey tell us sey only 144,000 go go heaven now. You don forget grin grin grin

The woman never ask you sey,

must you be a member of Jehovah's Witnesses aka WTBTS to be saved? Make I ask you, where e dey for Bible grin grin grin

Don't worry na you go tell me after all na una dey practice the purest worship. Learn you no gree.

Show me your religion, let's see if it's better than JWs bro!

Wetin Bible call the pure worship from God standpoint. Just one Bible verse will do grin grin

the Bible and anything that conforms with the bible

Accepting blood fractions transfusions is equally abstaining from blood and it conforms to Bible principles grin That Jesus returned in 1914 spiritually paapaa conforms with the Bible.

Lol you no get dictionary undecided
(slang, mildly, vulgar, uncountable) Something worthless or of poor quality; junk

You cannot create a single strand of my hair and you are saying I am worthless grin grin. It will haunt you. grin

Any outsider that reads both our comments we see that i have evidently proved my believe on God's person from the scriptures

What outsider decide to read and make do with whatever I typed here is within their jurisdiction. I didn't come to your thread to prove whatever I think about God in the first place. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109754555][/quote]

No part contradicts themselves.

Who did Russell and Rutherford worship as God the only true God and made Heaven?

Who do your 8 religious leaders call God today?

I want to see the absence of CONTRADICTIONS here. You go soon run.

Which truth did they hide

Where in the Bible did it say Pastor Russell was the messenger described in Malachi 3:1?

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

You go soon run grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
Anything afterwards is within the range of resolution not when your so called believers carry weapons to kill you and your family! cheesy

What is the common denominator between my so called believers and yours? grin grin grin

It all started with

Will believing the TRINITY stop you from loving God and then loving your neighbour as yourself?

Your response was.....

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

The repercussion is that...

Will believing the Jehovah as only one God stop you from loving God and then loving your neighbour as yourself? Is all STORY STORY STORY grin grin grin

Learn and learn to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

What is the common denominator between my so called believers and yours? grin grin grin
It all started with
Your response was.....
The repercussion is that...
Will believing the Jehovah as only one God stop you from loving God and then loving your neighbour as yourself? Is all STORY STORY STORY grin grin grin
Learn and learn to reason.

Learn to humble yourself! cheesy

Only the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses impressed the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of their followers who are numbering millions across the globe.

Others support nationalism, racism and politics, and that's why they failed woefully to erase the use of weapons from the hearts of their followers.

That's how TRINITY failed to impress the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of adherents! wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Learn to humble yourself! cheesy

Only the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses impressed the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of their followers who are numbering millions across the globe.

Others support nationalism, racism and politics, and that's why they failed woefully to erase the use of weapons from the hearts of their followers.

That's how TRINITY failed to impress the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of adherents! wink

See as you talk........Only the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses impressed the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of their followers who are numbering millions across the globe.......

And you the followers of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses says your members are HYPOCRITES and looks SUSPICIOUS in all of these things grin grin. I can only wonder what they are really impressing on you their subjects? grin grin grin

And you that don't support nationalism, racism and politics still use weapons like them to kill fellow members and still cannot erase use of weapons from killing fellow members grin grin

That's how TRINITY failed to impress the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of adherents

That's how you knowing Jehovah as the only true God failed to impress the love of God and neighbours in the hearts of their ADHERENTS grin grin and you in particular looks them with eyes of hypocrites and suspicious. grin

Reason and learn grin grin

Learn to humble yourself

Rather it should be learn to be SUBSERVIENT grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Lying liar JWs!

How many wars have been fought since you're born?

How many of these wars were fought by Trinitarian to kill Trinitarian alone?

Can you provide where anyone believer carried weapons to kill another believer?

The use of your wording shows you lack understanding of what you're saying.

You're the one who will use: Past Tense, present Tense, present continuous tenses.

Yet you couldn't provide a single instances where Trinitarian are taught to raise weapons against another Trinitarian.

Always lying for your god

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol na you sabi whether you are worthless or not. I didn't even say your worthless grin

If Paul said for them the one God is the Father, who am I not to believe his inspired words grin grin grin
If you like keep debating from before the foundations of the world to eternity, the truth won't change. God is one person, the Father cheesy grin

Only your Trinity doctrine is lie grin
I gave you 1 Corinthians 8:6 and Acts 2:36, make you explain am you no fit. It's clear those verses doesn't support Trinity but all you could do is attack the JWs. grin grin

Jesus sef no carry the privileges he got from the Father for head, instead he humbled himself and obediently carries out God's will. When he know say God go still take am back
grin grin grin

achorladey:

Learn you no go learn. When you dey run your mouth about scraps you forget you need answers to your questions because na today dem teach you the below....

"Hear o Israel the lord your God, YHWH is one!" grin grin grin

Na my mouth, you get your copy, allow me make my mouth grin grin grin I don debate TRINITY doctrine long before you dreamt of thinking Jehovah’s witnesses to come study with you.

Even when you stand strong and preach lies, it always equate to standing strong and preaching the truth because truth is not what you read in your Bible. It is what your religious leaders teach you.

Na you dey tell us sey only 144,000 go go heaven now. You don forget grin grin grin

The woman never ask you sey,

must you be a member of Jehovah's Witnesses aka WTBTS to be saved? Make I ask you, where e dey for Bible grin grin grin

Don't worry na you go tell me after all na una dey practice the purest worship. Learn you no gree.

Wetin Bible call the pure worship from God standpoint. Just one Bible verse will do grin grin

Accepting blood fractions transfusions is equally abstaining from blood and it conforms to Bible principles grin That Jesus returned in 1914 spiritually paapaa conforms with the Bible.

Lol you no get dictionary undecided
(slang, mildly, vulgar, uncountable) Something worthless or of poor quality; junk

You cannot create a single strand of my hair and you are saying I am worthless grin grin. It will haunt you. grin

What outsider decide to read and make do with whatever I typed here is within their jurisdiction. I didn't come to your thread to prove whatever I think about God in the first place. grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
cornelboy:

grin grin grin

We no una mode of operations. First una words are laid bare. The first strategy is to DENY and later ADMIT and then hide under IMPERFECTIONS grin grin grin

Lol na you sabi whether you are worthless or not. I didn't even say your worthless

Na you put it as na you sabi grin grin Oga cornelboy who used the word craps abi na scraps?

A. You

B. Me

Who brought the meaning of scraps here?

A. You

B. Me

C. Free me make I run.

If Paul said for them the one God is the Father, who am I not to believe his inspired words grin grin grin
If you like keep debating from before the foundations of the world to eternity, the truth won't change. God is one person, the Father

It is not even IF it is Paul said that to them their is ONE God no be if.

The reason I asked how Russell the seventh and last messenger of Gospel age decides to worship Jesus as GOD when the first messenger (apostle Paul) of the Gospel ages already said their is ONE God and I believe you know both made HEAVEN with that contradictions called GOD'S TRUTHgrin grin grin

Only your Trinity doctrine is lie.

When you search the Internet you won't find any book or writing titled..... TRINITY according to Achorladey. grin grin Learn to reason you no gree.

I gave you 1 Corinthians 8:6 and Acts 2:36, make you explain am you no fit.

Okay you never start to cite Isaiah 44:6 abi Isaiah 46:9 to show that God is one. You will better of saying that he is the I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be or what some say I AM THAT I AM grin grin grin

It's clear those verses doesn't support Trinity but all you could do is attack the JWs.

Oga cornelboy go back to the numerous thread on nairaland and see many Bible used to support and go against the Trinity. Opening another thread on TRINITY won't take away TRINITY from surface of the earth. Learn! You don't understand what attacking means. You are busy scrutinizing other religious denominations doctrines but you want free reign over yours grin grin

1 Corinthians 8: 2 Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know. 3 But whoever loves God is known by God.

Knowing God is ONE is of no use when you don't wetin.................. Oga cornelboy? grin grin grin

Jesus sef no carry the privileges he got from the Father for head, instead he humbled himself and obediently carries out God's will. When he know say God go still take am back

Since you know this when you call on the name of Jesus, who you dey call then? Your response will be interesting?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ọmọ your hostility won't change the truth.
We are the soldiers who speak with captives after disarming them.
Throughout my days of service i met none who says he's a JW, even one of our lecturers back then related an experience he will never forget about JWs.
He said:
"This sect have the backing of a powerful deity, if any ruler wants to keep his seat he mustn't treat them badly. The only reason I detest them is their hatred towards our job, they will never raise a weapon in support of war"
So when i asked him if JWs do carry weapons at all he responded "very well, when they're hunting. I don't know the demo that taught them not to hurt enemies seeking to kill them"

You don't have to argue blindly, just walk into any barrack and ask of one of their colleagues who happens to be a JW, all other religions you will find there. Of course their intention sounds genuine, they are ready to defend their country. But Jesus asked us to flee our country if that's the only option that will prevent us from killing our neighbours.
We know that those coming to attack us are under the influence of the killer {1John 5:19} so we perfectly understand that they don't know what they're doing! Luke 23:34 smiley

Emusan:

Lying liar JWs!
You're the one who will use: Past Tense, present Tense, present continuous tenses.
Yet you couldn't provide a single instances where Trinitarian are taught to raise weapons against another Trinitarian.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Throughout my days of service i met none who says he's a JW, even one of our lecturers back then related an experience he will never forget about JWs.
He said:
"This sect have the backing of a powerful deity, if any ruler wants to keep his seat he mustn't treat them badly. The only reason I detest them is their hatred towards our job, they will never raise a weapon in support of war"
So when i asked him if JWs do carry weapons at all he responded "very well, when they're hunting. I don't know the demo that taught them not to hurt enemies seeking to kill them"

You don't have to argue blindly, just walk into any barrack and ask of one of their colleagues who happens to be a JW, all other religions you will find there. Of course their intention sounds genuine, they are ready to defend their country. But Jesus asked us to flee our country if that's the only option that will prevent us from killing our neighbours.
We know that those coming to attack us are under the influence of the killer {1John 5:19} so we perfectly understand that they don't know what they're doing! Luke 23:34 smiley

Hahaha, he go soon enter usual mode

Na from the abundance of your heart you take type HOSTILITIES grin grin You better remove am from your heart. grin

It still will not remove the fact that Jehovah’s witnesses kill another Jehovah’s witnesses using weapons. They don't even need military training to do so. Learn grin grin grin

Na regimented thinking cause am. If no be that regimented thinking, you would have seen How Romans 13: applies, after all Jehovah’s witnesses too are told to SELF DEFENSE and not run away where necessary. grin grin So is it bad for a nation to self defense where necessary?

Make I see you run grin since to reason no way.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emusan:

Lying liar JWs!

Let me show you how regimented his thinking can be

MaxInDHouse: Jehovah’s organization has successfully taught his members not to raise weapons against one another even going to war. This is based on Isaiah 2:2-4. The reason they don't go to kill fellow Christians at war.

Achorladey: Since Jehovah's Witnesses are taught not to kill another fellow Jehovah’s witnesses or go to war, They still kill their fellow members. The question becomes do they really know what they are doing? grin grin

MaxInDHouse: All other Christian religious organization do not teach their members not to kill another fellow brother of theirs. It means that they teach them to kill one another even at war.

Achorladey: Then it follows that, these other Christian religious denominations are doing what is expected of them. The reason they go to war when called upon. They know what they are doing.

You have to laugh at this former military intelligence officer regimented kind of thinking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

Hahaha, he go soon enter usual mode
Na from the abundance of your heart you take type HOSTILITIES grin grin You better remove am from your heart. grin
It still will not remove the fact that Jehovah’s witnesses kill another Jehovah’s witnesses using weapons. They don't even need military training to do so. Learn grin grin grin
Na regimented thinking cause am. If no be that regimented thinking, you would have seen How Romans 13: applies, after all Jehovah’s witnesses too are told to SELF DEFENSE and not run away where necessary. grin grin So is it bad for a nation to self defense where necessary?
Make I see you run grin since to reason no way.

That's where wisdom comes in!
Defending SELF totally differs from FIGHTING in support.
For instance a rapist or thief comes to your house, these are miscreants who will run away whenever those in authority are coming.
So you have the right to defend since they're not from the authorities. In this case you have to report to the authorities whatever damage your reaction may cost.
But where those coming are AUTHORIZED killers sent by a ruler having authority then your defense is of no use:
While he was still speaking, look! Judas, one of the Twelve, came and with him a large crowd with swords and clubs, (sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people) Matthew 26:47

because the authorities will continue to send more even if you defeat the first team. 2Kings 1:8-14
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For instance a rapist or thief comes to your house, these are miscreants who will run away whenever those in authority are coming.
So you have the right to defend since they're not from the authorities. In this case you have to report to the authorities whatever damage your reaction may cost.
But where those coming are AUTHORIZED killers sent by a ruler having authority then your defense is of no use:
While he was still speaking, look! Judas, one of the Twelve, came and with him a large crowd with swords and clubs, (sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people) Matthew 26:47

because the authorities will continue to send more even if you defeat the first team. 2Kings 1:8-14

See am run go support

No it is your regimented thinking still in place

The military formations all over the world main objective is what?

A. Support

B. Defence

C. I am only an ex military intelligence officer. I am loosing touch with modern happenings grin grin

I am still wondering what kind of military intelligence you boast of.

Modern day example......

The Russo-Georgian War was a war between Georgia, Russia and the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

Despite how mighty and massive the Russian army is, did it stop Georgia from defending itself? The answer is NO.

Biblical example

Despite how massive the philistines were, DAVID still go up to them in SELF DEFENCE.

We no go call this your military intelligence certification into question so?

Learn learn and learn
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
achorladey:

See am run go support
No it is your regimented thinking still in place
A. Support
B. Defence
C. I am only an ex military intelligence officer. I am loosing touch with modern happenings grin grin
I am still wondering what kind of military intelligence you boast of.
Modern day example......
Despite how mighty and massive the Russian army is, did it stop Georgia from defending itself? The answer is NO.
Biblical example
Despite how massive the philistines were, DAVID still go up to them in SELF DEFENCE.
We no go call this your military intelligence certification into question so?
Learn learn and learn

Here you're missing vital issues!
Military information is worldly not the order from our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus!

David was acting on orders from the highest authority: JEHOVAH GOD!
So no authority can stand in his way.
But now we are talking about the one sent as God's son to order God's people on what to do! Hebrews 1:1-2

Do you now see where you need to humble yourself? smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Military information is worldly not the order from our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus!

So no authority can stand in his way.
But now we are talking about the one sent as God's son to order God's people on what to do! Hebrews 1:1-2

Do you now see where you need to humble yourself? smiley

One thing or other must be missing. This time....

Missing ko, lost and found ni?

Military information is worldly not the order from our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus

No wonder something is missing..... Military formations is different from military information. Oga military intelligence officer. You see am.

Na to brag of humility and boast of Bible knowledge everywhere. Oga go read 1 Samuel 17 and learn how David take join the war front and come back to tell him who gave him the order grin grin grin

So no authority can stand in his way. But now we are talking about the one sent as God's son to order God's people on what to do! Hebrews 1:1-2

Irrelevant to the below.....

A. Support

B. Defence

C. I am only an ex military intelligence officer. I am loosing touch with modern happenings

Do you now see where you need to humble yourself?

No, I only see where I need to be SUBSERVIENT to your whims. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic / Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith) / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.