Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16218 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
God answers anyone that prays to him according to his will.

But you hold the belief that I'm not worshipping the same God with you, so how come I can pray to the same God that I don't worship? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't care since God said they are free to eat after draining. You can say whatever you want to say.

Emusan:

Funny enough you can't do without eating blood from animals you killed. So if eating or drinking of blood is the way you interpreted it then, you're not obeying that law.

Thou my post you quoted above is how your brother internationally add his own word into God's word.

Which you never addressed
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't care which god you worship. Jehovah God doesn't answer unbelievers or insincere prayers.

Emusan:

But you hold the belief that I'm not worshipping the same God with you, so how come I can pray to the same God that I don't worship? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
I don't care which god you worship. Jehovah God doesn't answer unbelievers or insincere prayers.

Can you see how confused you are?

This is my statement you responded to "So Jehovah can answer my prayer when I'm not JWs"

You said "God answers anyone that prays to him according to his will."

Now you're claiming that Jehovah doesn't answer unbelievers.

Now your "ANYONE" has suddenly has limitation cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

It's not about your prayers but the true God makes things go well for everyone!

"so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous
" Matthew 5:45

That's why armed robbers, hired killers, ritualists, terrorists do receive the good things of life like riches and fruit of the womb. So if you're telling them that God is against their prayers they'll look down on you because they feel their prayers were answered! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's not about your prayers but the true God makes things go well for everyone!

"so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous
" Matthew 5:45

That's why armed robbers, hired killers, ritualists, terrorists do receive the good things of life like riches and fruit of the womb. So if you're telling them that God is against their prayers they'll look down on you because they feel their prayers were answered! smiley

I can see your the same line of thought cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
...according to his will.

God knows the heart bro. Which church do you belong?
Emusan:

This is my statement you responded to "So Jehovah can answer my prayer when I'm not JWs"

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
...according to his will.

How can you pray to something you don't believe or serve?

Can you pray according to the will of Allah?

God knows the heart bro.

Then your statement that God doesn't answer unbelievers is wrong, do you agree?

Which church do you belong?

The church that Apostles Peter, Paul and Thomas belong.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. Peter Paul and Thomas didn't believe in a triune God.

I wasn't referring to atheists!

Emusan:

How can you pray to something you don't believe or serve?

Can you pray according to the will of Allah?

Then your statement that God doesn't answer unbelievers is wrong, do you agree?

The church that Apostles Peter, Paul and Thomas belong.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
You have abandoned your jehovah answering me or not grin grin cheesy cheesy

cornelboy:
Lol. Peter Paul and Thomas didn't believe in a triune God.

If they don't, Thomas won't call Him "My Lord and my God"

Paul won't called on His name as he wrote in 1 Corin 1:2

Peter won't accept the teaching of Paul.

I wasn't referring to atheists!

So you mean Peter, Paul and Thomas don't have church grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Oh no wahala na. But why don't you support your interpretation of John 1:1 with the Bible itself? If you have something to offer I'm ready to learn.
1 Corinthians 8:6 NLV
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father
by whom all things were created,
and for whom we live.
And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ,
through whom all things were created,
and through whom we live.

Why did Paul say here that "there's one God, the Father"?

You are bothering me with your so much questions, why not ask the Holy Spirit to direct you? No matter how I explain to you, you will not be satisfied, you will still bring up several verses and ask me for answers. The fact is the verses that explains that Jesus claims He is God cannot be excluded from the Bible. We just have to understand that other verses that indicated that Jesus was under the authority of God was just referring to His human nature, not His Godly nature.

(1 Corinthians 8:6) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Corinthians 8:6 did not indicate that Jesus is not among the Godhead, it only indicated that God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is one. That verse was also emphasizing that Jesus is one, that though He has two natures, His Godly nature and His human nature but He is still one and not two.

The same way, fingers are united and connected to one another in one hand and they perform their duties with each other's backing, that is the way the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is connected, they are one divine team

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emusan:
You have abandoned your jehovah answering me or not grin grin cheesy cheesy
I was never referring to you!

If they don't, Thomas won't call Him "My Lord and my God"

If Jesus was God and was equal to the Almighty GOD YHWH, he wouldn't have called Him his Father and God! John 17:3

Paul won't called on His name as he wrote in 1 Corin 1:2
1 Corinthians 1:2 NLV
[2]I am writing to God’s (the Father ) church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God (the Father) to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus (the son), just as he (God) did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.

The last time i checked God made Jesus lord and messiah!
Acts of the Apostles 2:36 NLV
[36]“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!”

Peter won't accept the teaching of Paul.

The disciples didn't contradict each other. They understand God as one person, the Father!
1 Corinthians 8:6
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father,

and for whom we live.

So you mean Peter, Paul and Thomas don't have church grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

They were part of the early church, united as one.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Oh no wahala na. But why don't you support your interpretation of John 1:1 with the Bible itself? If you have something to offer I'm ready to learn.
1 Corinthians 8:6 NLV
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father
and for whom we live.

Why did Paul say here that "there's one God, the Father"?

If a product is produced in US but sold in Nigeria. Let's say the name of the production company is Company X and it is owned by three unknown brothers John, Richard and Sam, if they write owned and produced by Big X on their website but they refuse to reveal their identities, people will keep speculating but they will never get their speculations right because they will only be looking for one owner, they can never understand that it is owned by a team of three people from the description written on the website.

A team always makes decisions collectively but if Richard, who is one of the team members volunteers to come to Nigeria to be the company's sale manager for a year because people are skeptical about the company and for the advancement of the company. He accepted to operate as the sale manager, so he cannot operate as the owner, he has to receive direct instructions for the owners as sale managers do. For Richard to lower himself this much and for others to support his mission, it shows that they love the company a lot. Richard will be working as a mere sale manager for the growth of the company, he will use that opportunity to reveal his true identity to people. He will also reveal the identity of his team to people by giving them the details of their functions and their individual contributions. Richard has two diferent natures, his nature as the CEO of the company is different from his nature as God.

Jesus added another nature when He came to the world, so He has two natures, His Godly nature and His human nature and He only came to the world with His human nature.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cornelboy.
Are you still engaging this woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks so much Rose. I know you need to find ways and theories to support your human established dogma.
No problem. But I'll keep praying for you to see the truth smiley
Why add to the words of God?
Where did God said he has two natures when it's clear that Jesus is a distinct being existing with the Father before the foundation of the world?

The JWs are not competing with anyone on the scriptures, no be who sabi quote pass. They are endlessly pointing the truth to the world!

GB nairaland say make i no drag with you again. God is not Jesus, but Jesus' Father. He's Jehovah God the Father! smiley

Rosement:

You are bothering me with your so much questions, why not ask the Holy Spirit to direct you? No matter how I explain to you, you will not be satisfied, you will still bring up several verses and ask me for answers. The fact is the verses that explains that Jesus claims He is God cannot be excluded from the Bible. We just have to understand that other verses that indicated that Jesus was under the authority of God was just referring to His human nature, not His Godly nature.

(1 Corinthians 8:6) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Corinthians 8:6 did not indicate that Jesus is not among the Godhead, it only indicated that God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is one. That verse was also emphasizing that Jesus is one, that though He has two natures, His Godly nature and His human nature but He is still one and not two.

The same way, fingers are united and connected to one another in one hand and they perform their duties with each other's backing, that is the way the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is connected, they are one divine team
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Cornelboy.
Are you still engaging this woman? undecided
cool cool cool
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
I can't throw stones at every barking dog, not all comments deserves reply.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nobody555:
Definitely criticizing and insulting other religions, even wrongly accusing them is not bad. So you know your a human not an angel
He didn't even criticize any body or church, he only said "JWs have the purest form of worship" and that "roman Catholic influenced Christianity of today with their dogmas". And you know yourself that these are facts.

But you came shouting "don't criticize bla bla bla" and all you have been doing is criticizing, insulting and giving false accusations.

Instead of blindly accusing that they worship Satan and idols, i would rather you bring evidence.

A fly will always take the side of the wounded.

Instead of blindly accusing that they worship Satan and idols, i would rather you bring evidence.

When evidence comes it is either you look or you begin to deny and hide behind imperfections or light get brighter regimented thinking.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
My sister you said it yourself that your just human not an angel.
Everyone has his own altitude and character but we must all ensure to be like Christ in character. Max's altitude doesn't change anything bout God's Truth as well as yours.
You both should change for better.

Since you claim to have the holy spirit and that JWs are liars worshipping Satan, why didn't you show the fruits of the spirit, must you retaliate?

The fact is Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his time.

It is not like you are really interested in the fruit In the first place. grin grin grin

You already said your religious organization perform the purest form of worship but we know what happened between a Pharisee and tax collector praying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is an undeniable fact that we all need to consider thoroughly!

The highlighted expressed below grin grin grin

Jesus criticize the religious leaders of his time.

When they criticize your religious leaders don't cry blue murder and start calling people asiere, asinwin, mad, insane or hide behind better performing performance group. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emusan:

Eliab isn't the chosen one, reason why God corrected Samuel.

Now, where did God correct Russell.

Yet despite the numerous predictions, 1914 is still your key days grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This Janosky words below......

1 Samuel 16:6
When Jesse and his sons arrived, Samuel noticed Jesse's oldest son, Eliab. "He has to be the one the LORD has chosen," Samuel said to himself."

According to Samuel,is Eliab the Lord's chosen?

Samuel said that to HIMSELF. Russell didn't say the 1914 palaver to himself, he said it is GOD'S DATE upon which it is an ESTABLISHED one. He went ahead to broadcast it all over the world grin grin grin

Janosky quoting this account is to rubbish Samuel and his works by even trying to place them on equal footing.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emusan:

He should not mind me yet you couldn't answer my question but only to bring irrelevant verse up.

So Russell uses 1 Samuel 16:6 to miscalculated the day bah grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Samuel na Russell mate sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emusan:

Na child's play he call nairaland. He is just contradicting himself here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Thanks so much Rose. I know you need to find ways and theories to support your human established dogma.
No problem. But I'll keep praying for you to see the truth smiley
Why add to the words of God?
Where did God said he has two natures when it's clear that Jesus is a distinct being existing with the Father before the foundation of the world?

The JWs are not competing with anyone on the scriptures, no be who sabi quote pass. They are endlessly pointing the truth to the world!

GB nairaland say make i no drag with you again. God is not Jesus, but Jesus' Father. He's Jehovah God the Father! smiley

Apply the below as it concerns your human established DOGMA that too

No problem. But I'll keep praying for you to see the truth

Here is one below....

No matter where we may live on earth, God’s Word continues to serve as a light to our path and a lamp to our roadway as to our conduct and beliefs. (Ps. 119:105) But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave", made up of spirit-anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do." Watchtower 1981 Dec 1 p.27

That place say no matter how much Bible reading we do. Now here is what.........

2 Timothy 3 : 16 All Scripture is inspired of God+ and beneficial for teaching,+ for reproving, for setting things straight,* for disciplining in righteousness,+ 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

According to your DOGMAS this is how 2 Timothy 3 : 16-17 should read.........

All Scripture is inspired of God+ and beneficial for teaching,+ for reproving, for setting things straight,* for disciplining in righteousness,+ 17 but the man of God cannot be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work unless he is in touch with the channel of communication that God is using. In fact, the man of God will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much all of the inspired scripture of God he has read. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by oteneaaron(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
achorladey:

Here is one below....

No matter where we may live on earth, God’s Word continues to serve as a light to our path and a lamp to our roadway as to our conduct and beliefs. (Ps. 119:105) But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave", made up of spirit-anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do." Watchtower 1981 Dec 1 p.27

That place say no matter how much Bible reading we do. Now here is what.........

2 Timothy 3 : 16 All Scripture is inspired of God+ and beneficial for teaching,+ for reproving, for setting things straight,* for disciplining in righteousness,+ 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

All Scripture is inspired of God+ and beneficial for teaching,+ for reproving, for setting things straight,* for disciplining in righteousness,+ 17 but the man of God cannot be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work unless he is in touch with the channel of communication that God is using. In fact, the man of God will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much all of the inspired scripture of God he has read. grin grin grin grin

Comrade no loud am.

Na old light dem go call am oo.

As if TRUTH is not supposed to be a constant.

There's is always changing.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

Comrade no loud am.

Na old light dem go call am oo.

As if TRUTH is not supposed to be a constant.

There's is always changing.

This cornelboy use of God's truth dey make me laugh.

He will be saying God's truth as if na him dey beside Jesus for heaven now.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:

cool cool cool
Abeg free her o! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
How was your day smiley

achorladey:

Here is one below....

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
cornelboy:
grin grin grin grin grin
How was your day smiley

Market people don return! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Even God gave the OT people the old covenant and it was faulty and there was need for a new covenant.
Does that change anything bout God?

If i was asked to choose among the church denominations we have today, I would choose the JW org smiley

achorladey:

This cornelboy use of God's truth dey make me laugh.

He will be saying God's truth as if na him dey beside Jesus for heaven now.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol no matter how you try, Bible's Truths can't be hidden boss grin grin grin

achorladey:

Na child's play he call nairaland. He is just contradicting himself here and there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply)

Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic / Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith) / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.