Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16225 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Nobody555 Rosement:
Definitely criticizing and insulting other religions, even wrongly accusing them is not bad. So you know your a human not an angel
He didn't even criticize any body or church, he only said "JWs have the purest form of worship" and that "roman Catholic influenced Christianity of today with their dogmas". And you know yourself that these are facts.

But you came shouting "don't criticize bla bla bla" and all you have been doing is criticizing, insulting and giving false accusations.

Instead of blindly accusing that they worship Satan and idols, i would rather you bring evidence.

Hmm... cool
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
John 1:1 NLV
[1]In the beginning the Word already existed.
    The Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.

"The Word was with God"
The word is Jesus and he was with God YHWH

"..and the Word was God."
Here is where the confusion lies. Since an indefinite or definite article is not put before the God, it makes the verse hard to understand.

Let me try to put the articles in the phrase:
"..and the word was the God"
This would have proved Jesus to be the God he was initially with, which will contradict Trinity doctrine that says Jesus and God are distinct persons working as one God. Adding article "the" makes the verse invalid.

"..and the word was a God.."
Article"a" would make the sentence more meaning and logical. That is; Jesus was in the beginning with God and Jesus was a God.
Amen smiley

Oh, I should add articles to all the verses that claim Jesus is God in order to allow your claim make sense, the truth is I am not interested in pleasing you. I have told you severally to hold on to your believe and not pester me. There is no need for you to continue bothering me, I will continue to worship Jesus as God as long as I live.

The New Testament was majorly written in Greek. Reading online articles or dwelling on what you are told will not help, try to go on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and you will find out a lot of new things. There is a difference between Theós (God) and énas Theós (a god).
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2022
You can now see the reason why Jesus referred to them as "GOATS" while he called his own true followers "SHEEP" Matthew 25:31-32

The nature of these two animals should help any honest hearted and sincere individuals to decipher what Jesus meant by that parable.

GOATS are creatures that doesn't recognize or familiar with submission to headship while the SHEEP will not make a single move without the order from those taking the lead.

So if someone could say those Jesus said were CHOSEN from the earth {Matthew 24:22} to be his co-rulers in heaven {Revelations 20:1-6} will only be there as choristers, how do you expect such a person to give them the proper recognition Jesus expected anyone who wants to be a citizen of God's kingdom gives them?

Well that's why Jesus said they will depart into everlasting destruction because they failed to RECOGNIZE his brothers who are working tirelessly to organize his earthly subjects! Matthew 25:31-46

In fact Jesus referred to such ones as workers of lawlessness because they disregarded the arrangement he set to unite his followers as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers having the same line of thought! John 17:20-23

Most of them hate me like die because of the way and manner i often substantiate why any true believer must be submissive to those taking the lead among God's people! Hebrews 13:7, 17 smiley
Cornelboy, I understand that you are very bias but what will you do call this?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Thanks to JEHOVAH my brother!

These people don't believe in God and they're out to discourage anyone from putting trust in God. Matthew 23:13

A diligent study of God's word has taught us that God often forgive and forget the past errors of imperfect humans {Numbers 14:18; Micah 7:18} surely God is talking about those that committed grievous blunders in pure worship but later made a U-turn not wicked and unrepentant evildoers who will like to silence God's servants sent to correct them!
So if the Catholic Church has practiced paganism in the past what now happens to those living in our time who wouldn't make any effort to change the old tradition?
That's why God said such ones will answer for all the errors of their past leaders! Exodus 34:7

If Russell and his team celebrates Christmas in their time and through the intensive study of those that continue as International Bible Students Association discovered that Christmas is of pagan origin and stopped it are they not different from those who have kept it for centuries and continue telling people it's Jesus' birthday? smiley
The so-called Jws brothers and sisters will not see anything wrong with this message. MaxInDHouse or any other jw are not our superiors, we cannot bow to them or honour their words and we cannot just keep quiet when they address us rudely. Respect is reciprocal. We are only giving jws a taste of their own medicines.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2022
You are a pagan if you don't know what is wrong with the sects claiming Christians but having doctrines contradicting that of your own. That's what Jesus did.
So are you ready to practice true Christianity?
Jesus said his followers will be persecuted not because they're going gently o but because they're speaking against false religions claiming believers in their God! Matthew 24:9 smiley
Cornelboy, MaxInDHouse directed this message to me. What would you call this? What is the point of even covering up the truth, it is already clear to everyone that jws are criticists. Next time, before you accuse me or backup an accuser, first observe your brothers in faith and make sure they are perfect.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Nobody555:
Definitely criticizing and insulting other religions, even wrongly accusing them is not bad. So you know your a human not an angel
He didn't even criticize any body or church, he only said "JWs have the purest form of worship" and that "roman Catholic influenced Christianity of today with their dogmas". And you know yourself that these are facts.

But you came shouting "don't criticize bla bla bla" and all you have been doing is criticizing, insulting and giving false accusations.

Instead of blindly accusing that they worship Satan and idols, i would rather you bring evidence.

Another jw again. My time is too precious, I prefer to ignore you than give you answers because I know you jws like engaging in fruitless arguments.

There is always an action before a reaction, your lies will never cover up your bad fruits. Type whatever you want to type, it will not change the world.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2022
I hope you know that the Greek word "theos" could either be "God" or "god". The point is theos is used for Jehovah and also used for small gods even Satan. Why can't it be use for Jesus?

2 Corinthians 4:4 NLV
[4]Satan, who is the god (theos) of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God (theos).

You should see that capitalization was added when referring to God to show He's a greater God. It was also added when referring to Jesus to show his divinity not his equality with God Almighty.

From every angle, the Bible shows that YHWH God is far more greater than Jesus His son.

Exodus 7:1, KJV says "and God made Moses a god unto Pharaoh" while NKJV says "and God made Moses a God onto Pharaoh".
Why?

It's also obvious from the bible that the early church were in perfect harmony believing in one God the Father, they didn't believe in the Trinity nor were they inspired by the holy spirit to establish the doctrine.

1 Corinthians 8:6 NLV
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father,

by whom all things were created,
    and for whom we live.
And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ,
    through whom all things were created,
    and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 NLV
[6]one God and Father of all,
who is over all, in all, and living through all.

Trinity was established by the apostolic fathers after the death of the early apostles. The doctrines was established base on argument and debates in the Nicene council and the subsequent councils. Some were even killed why some were banished.
It's crystal clear they weren't led by the holy spirit.

The seed has been sown sister Rose smiley shalom!
Rosement:

Oh, I should add articles to all the verses that claim Jesus is God in order to allow your claim make sense, the truth is I am not interested in pleasing you. I have told you severally to hold on to your believe and not pester me. There is no need for you to continue bothering me, I will continue to worship Jesus as God as long as I live.

The New Testament was majorly written in Greek. Reading online articles or dwelling on what you are told will not help, try to go on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and you will find out a lot of new things. There is a difference between Theós (God) and énas Theós (a god).
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
I think what this young woman wants is for you guys to stop quoting her not explanation of what you believe.
Because the more you explain the more it seems you're forcing your beliefs down her throat and she's not ready to accept anything from you! smiley

cornelboy:
I hope you know that the Greek word "theos" could either be "God" or "god". The point is theos is used for Jehovah and also used for small gods even Satan. Why can't it be use for Jesus?

[4]Satan, who is the god (theos) of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God (theos).

You should see that capitalization was added when referring to God to show He's a greater God. It was also added when referring to Jesus to show his divinity not his equality with God Almighty.

From every angle, the Bible shows that YHWH God is far more greater than Jesus His son.

Exodus 7:1, KJV says "and God made Moses a god unto Pharaoh" while NKJV says "and God made Moses a God onto Pharaoh".
Why?

It's also obvious from the bible that the early church were in perfect harmony believing in one God the Father, they didn't believe in the Trinity nor were they inspired by the holy spirit to establish the doctrine.

[6]But for us,

and for whom we live.

Trinity was established by the apostolic fathers after the death of the early apostles. The doctrines was established base on argument and debates in the Nicene council and the subsequent councils. Some were even killed why some were banished.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
My sister you said it yourself that your just human not an angel.
Everyone has his own altitude and character but we must all ensure to be like Christ in character. Max's altitude doesn't change anything bout God's Truth as well as yours.
You both should change for better.

Since you claim to have the holy spirit and that JWs are liars worshipping Satan, why didn't you show the fruits of the spirit, must you retaliate?

The fact is Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his time.

Rosement:

Cornelboy, MaxInDHouse directed this message to me. What would you call this? What is the point of even covering up the truth, it is already clear to everyone that jws are criticists. Next time, before you accuse me or backup an accuser, first observe your brothers in faith and make sure they are perfect.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
I understand but she could just ignore my responses if she wasn't interested.
I perceived that her heart really yearns for the truth unlike some people here. She's different smiley

MaxInDHouse:
I think what this young woman wants is for you guys to stop quoting her not explanation of what you believe.
Because the more you explain the more it seems you're forcing your beliefs down her throat and she's not ready to accept anything from you! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
Everyone has his own altitude and character but we must all ensure to be like Christ in character. Max's altitude doesn't change anything bout God's Truth as well as yours.

Since you claim to have the holy spirit and that JWs are liars worshipping Satan, why didn't you show the fruits of the spirit, must you retaliate?

The fact is Jesus criticize the religious leaders of his time.

The highlighted is an undeniable fact that we all need to consider thoroughly!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by oteneaaron(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rosement:

Another jw again. My time is too precious, I prefer to ignore you than give you answers because I know you jws like engaging in fruitless arguments.

There is always an action before a reaction, your lies will never cover up your bad fruits. Type whatever you want to type, it will not change the world.

Hey Sis,

I just thought I should say this to you.

Don't let the attacks nor the back and forth confrontation from MaxInDHouse & Co get to you.

Many JWs have spent years learning and unlearning many of their changing teachings and doctrines.

It is not easy for anyone to change their beliefs in a whim.

After all, almost everyone is a victim of some form of indoctrination or another.

The major curlpit is the entire structure we call RELIGION.

Until this indoctrination machinery called RELIGION is dismantled, these things are bound to happen.

But it will happen tho, I just don't know when, but one day the eyes of everyone will be opened and we will all realize that all we have been searching for, has been with us all along.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

I understand but she could just ignore my responses if she wasn't interested.
I perceived that her heart really yearns for the truth unlike some people here. She's different smiley
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
What she's telling you indirectly is to stop typing anything about Jesus that doesn't soothe her line of thought just as her pastors taught her.
Those yearning for the truth often listens with keen interest to distinguish between truth and falsehood. But in the case of someone who doesn't want to identify which one is true then what she wants is for you to keep quiet if you won't agree with her type of Jesus! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hey Sis,
I just thought I should say this to you.
Don't let the attacks nor the back and forth confrontation from MaxInDHouse & Co get to you.
Many JWs have spent years learning and unlearning many of their changing teachings and doctrines.
It is not easy for anyone to change their beliefs in a whim.
After all, almost everyone is a victim of some form of indoctrination or another.
The major curlpit is the entire structure we call RELIGION.
Until this indoctrination machinery called RELIGION is dismantled, these things are bound to happen.
But it will happen tho, I just don't know when, but one day the eyes of everyone will be opened and we will all realize that all we have been searching for, has been with us all along.
Cheers!

You missed something very vital here!

Any religion that members are ashamed to speak up for the doctrine on public forums of this kind has fallen already that's why their members are coming against the one and only mountain that is standing tall above all: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! Matthew 5:14-16 compare to Isaiah 2:2

Everyone can SEE this one throughout the earth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
I never said criticizing is a sin nor did I say Max didn't criticize. But when you first came to this thread what were you preaching?
Why would you say I'm bias?

Rosement:

Cornelboy, I understand that you are very bias but what will you do call this?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by oteneaaron(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You missed something very vital here!

Any religion that members are ashamed to speak up for the doctrine on public forums of this kind has fallen already that's why their members are coming against the one and only mountain that is standing tall above all: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! Matthew 5:14-16

Everyone can SEE this one throughout the earth! smiley

Keep basking in your grand DELUSIONS.

No wonder you couldn't answer any one of the single questions asked on this thread - - https://www.nairaland.com/6951521/top-5-questions-jehovahs-witnesses#109609732

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
oteneaaron:

Keep basking in your grand DELUSIONS.
No wonder you couldn't answer any one of the single questions asked on this thread - - https://www.nairaland.com/6951521/top-5-questions-jehovahs-witnesses#109609732

Exactly what i'm saying! cheesy

Of all the religions on this planet the owner of your so called thread can see only one group:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Matthew 5:14-16; Isaiah 2:2
So i asked: "Do you know of a better performing group than the one you're questioning?" smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

The fact is Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his time.

Thanks for being concerned but I really don't need your advice, I know how to ask the true God of Heaven for forgiveness. Remove what is in your own eyes first, you are not a Saint either, so you are in no place to correct me because your corrections are of no use, you should only correct your brothers in faith.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rosement:

Thanks for being concerned but I really don't need your advice, I know how to ask the true God of Heaven for forgiveness. Remove what is in your own eyes first, you are not a Saint either, so you are no place to correct me because your corrections are of no use, you should only correct your brothers in faith.

It's alright

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

It's alright
Ńow you know why i ended the trouble by typing:
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Why?

[6]But for us,

and for whom we live.

You believe I am wrong, I believe you are wrong. Life is not hard, everybody has a right to their beliefs. So let's hold on to our beliefs because we cannot force each other. Instead of trying to change other's belief or forcing them to agree that you are the best, preach, so that those that agree with your views will accept it.

Why did the Bible say καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος and not και θεός ήταν ο λόγος.
καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος (or) kaí Theós ín o lógos - means And God was the word.
και θεός ήταν ο λόγος (or) kai theós ítan o lógos - means And a god was the word.

A determiner is a member of a class of words used to modify nouns or noun equivalents. Determiners help clarify what a noun is referring to and are typically placed before descriptive adjectives.

This is simple Greek and English translation, there is no twist to it, so assumptions are not needed. John 1:1 is lacking a determiner because a determiner is not needed to qualify the true God of Heaven but in 2 Corinthians 4:4, there is a determiner explaining that satan is only the god of this world and not of Heaven. If you want to talk about President Buhari to a stranger in Nigeria, you can just say the president without using a determiner but if you are talking about another president, in order not to mislead the stranger it is compulsory for you to use a determiner to specific.

The Bible cannot mislead us and it is very explainatory. There is no verse in the Bible were satan or any other small god was mentioned as a god singularly without using a determiner, such mistakes did not occur in the Bible. If you are not trying to backup your claims you would have understood this immediately.

This is my own view of the Bible, you don't have to accept mine because I have no right over you, in the same way you have no right over me and I don't have to accept your views also. For peace to reign, let's not try to understand each other.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Janosky:

1 Samuel 16:6
When Jesse and his sons arrived, Samuel noticed Jesse's oldest son, Eliab. "He has to be the one the LORD has chosen," Samuel said to himself."

According to Samuel,is Eliab the Lord's chosen?

Eliab isn't the chosen one, reason why God corrected Samuel.

Now, where did God correct Russell.

Yet despite the numerous predictions, 1914 is still your key days grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
My post always giving you sleepless night grin grin grin grin grin

Janosky:

John 20:17 is the true Christianity of Jesus Christ.
Emusan, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
Did Jesus Christ worship your 3 deities?

Never make any coherent sentences in his life.

Go reflect on John 20:17 the reference scripture of the true Christianity of Jesus Christ.

The way you always reflecting on my post. That's a good job for you.

Emusan, @ Matthew 5:11 & Matthew 24:9, did Jesus Christ refer to 3 persons worshippers?

You added worshippers but Jesus refers to 3 PERSONS, true or false? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The answer is very luminous- to JEHOVAH'S servants

Yet no straight answer grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Janosky:
Acts 15:28-29 the command "Abstain from blood" restricts every servant of Jehovah from putting another person's blood into your body in the same manner that Ephesians 4:28 restricts every servant of Jehovah from stealing.

Acts 15:28-29 never limited the blood to ONLY PERSON'S BLOOD but since you know you can't do without eating blood from animals you have to add "PERSON'S BLOOD"

Dubious JWs grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 John 5:3, Emusan who wrote it in your Bible?

Russell and his pagan team

Are you willing to obey God's command?

Yes! Are you obeying God's commandment?

Emusan continue DECEIVING yourself.

We know you Mr continue to deceive yourself grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Janosky:
Matthew 5:20, John 13:35,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17.
The biblical standard of Jehovah's servants
@Matthew 5:20, John 13:35,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17.presents them as the "better performing group", the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name.

Even you know that if we search your perverted NWT from now till you'll receive sense, you can't find the word "better performing group" there.

So why citing different verses where such word never existed?

Well, that's JWs abracadabra grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Pray to JEHOVAH, ask for His holy spirit to open your eyes of understanding, because you have none. grin

So Jehovah can answer my prayer when I'm not JWs grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Can you see how deluded you are.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Janosky:

No mind that guy, Emusan.
Ask him why 1 Samuel 16:6 is in his own Bible?

He should not mind me yet you couldn't answer my question but only to bring irrelevant verse up.

So Russell uses 1 Samuel 16:6 to miscalculated the day bah grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oh no wahala na. But why don't you support your interpretation of John 1:1 with the Bible itself? If you have something to offer I'm ready to learn.
[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father
and for whom we live.

Why did Paul say here that "there's one God, the Father"?

Rosement:

You believe I am wrong, I believe you are wrong. Life is not hard, everybody has a right to their beliefs. So let's hold on to our beliefs because we cannot force each other. Instead of trying to change other's belief or forcing them to agree that you are the best, preach, so that those that agree with your views will accept it.

Why did the Bible say καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος and not και θεός ήταν ο λόγος.
καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος (or) kaí Theós ín o lógos - means And God was the word.
και θεός ήταν ο λόγος (or) kai theós ítan o lógos - means And a god was the word.

A determiner is a member of a class of words used to modify nouns or noun equivalents. Determiners help clarify what a noun is referring to and are typically placed before descriptive adjectives.

This is simple Greek and English translation, there is no twist to it, so assumptions are not needed. John 1:1 is lacking a determiner because a determiner is not needed to qualify the true God of Heaven but in 2 Corinthians 4:4, there is a determiner explaining that satan is only the god of this world and not of Heaven. If you want to talk about President Buhari to a stranger in Nigeria, you can just say the president without using a determiner but if you are talking about another president, in order not to mislead the stranger it is compulsory for you to use a determiner to specific.

The Bible cannot mislead us and it is very explainatory. There is no verse in the Bible were satan or any other small god was mentioned as a god singularly without using a determiner, such mistakes did not occur in the Bible. If you are not trying to backup your claims you would have understood this immediately.

This is my own view of the Bible, you don't have to accept mine because I have no right over you, in the same way you have no right over me and I don't have to accept your views also. For peace to reign, let's not try to understand each other.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
God answers anyone that prays to him according to his will.

Emusan:

Even you know that if we search your perverted NWT from now till you'll receive sense, you can't find the word "better performing group" there.

So why citing different verses where such word never existed?

Well, that's JWs abracadabra grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So Jehovah can answer my prayer when I'm not JWs grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Can you see how deluded you are.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

God answers anyone that prays to him according to his will.

Be careful!
He's already in the quagmire all he wants is to make a JW roll with him in the mud.
So don't give him the pleasure of exchanging hurtful words with him.
We know that they're hurt due to the truth we preach but when you allow their haughtiness to infect you you will not know by the time you will begin using hurtful words like them.
They know their worth, we know our worth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
. If animal's blood could be so important to God, how much more a person's blood.

Leviticus 17:10-12,14
[10]“And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you eats or drinks blood in any form, I will turn against that person and cut him off from the community of your people,

[11]for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the lord. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible.

[12]That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood—neither you nor the foreigners living among you.’
[14]The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’ So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

Abi humans are not creatures?
Verse 11 no show you say blood sacred?

Emusan:

Acts 15:28-29 never limited the blood to ONLY PERSON'S BLOOD but since you know you can't do without eating blood from animals you have to add "PERSON'S BLOOD"

Dubious JWs grin cheesy grin cheesy

Russell and his pagan team

Yes! Are you obeying God's commandment?

We know you Mr continue to deceive yourself grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
. If animal's blood could be so important to God, how much more a person's blood.

Leviticus 17:10-12,14
[10]“And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you eats or drinks blood in any form, I will turn against that person and cut him off from the community of your people,

[11]for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the lord. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible.

[12]That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood—neither you nor the foreigners living among you.’
[14]The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’ So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

Abi humans are not creatures?
Verse 11 no show you say blood sacred?

Funny enough you can't do without eating blood from animals you killed. So if eating or drinking of blood is the way you interpreted it then, you're not obeying that law.

Thou my post you quoted above is how your brother internationally add his own word into God's word.

Which you never addressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith) / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore / Six Important Things You Should Seek From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.