Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16407 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
(Titus 3:9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
My dear can i ask wise questions?
°The bible, does it teach different beliefs or just one Truth?
°Why is there so many different beliefs today?
°Which of the christian organization beliefs aligns with the Bible?
°Should there be different beliefs among churches?

Incase you don't know, Jehovah witnesses are christians.

Rosement:

Guy, I did not ask you for your personal opinion, do you expect me to be concerned about everybody's beliefs and opinions? Even children have their own personal beliefs and opinions. There is freedom of belief so you are entitled to your own beliefs and others are also entitled to their people. Just try to be responsible and understand.

If I am practicing jw's doctrine instead of my Christian doctrine, how am I a Christian? Christian doctrine is for Christians, anybody that wants to practice jw's doctrine should simply convert. It is not by force, you cannot force people to accept your belief and doctrine by criticising their doctrines. If you need converts so badly, then preach about your religion. You cannot change the Christian doctrine by criticising it, you are just wasting your time. Don't expect me to argue my doctrine with you, I don't participate in pointless arguments.
(Titus 3:9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Do have a nice day!
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

To you your questions are wise but not to me.
To you jws are Christians but not to me.
Life is not hard, just stick to your own belief and stop disturbing others.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rosement:
What is the point of creating this thread? jw members are allowed to practice their doctrine in peace, please don't involve us, this is really none of our business.

When we eat or drink blood, it goes from our mouth to our digestive system but when we receive blood through transfusions it goes through our veins to the systems in the body that needs it. We cannot live without blood in our body but we can live without eating or drinking blood. Jesus was even always encouraging us to save lives.

God doesn't get angry when people take logical actions to save lives or help others. God blessed the mid-wives after they lied to their king to save the Hebrew baby boys including Moses. Why did He not punish them for lying. Could they not have rejected the assignment and allowed the king give the assignment to someone else instead of lying?

As a Christian, I know Jesus has explained severally that Christianity is not a tradition or a culture, if you want to follow Jesus genuinely, you have to understand that He placed Love above the law.
(Matthew 22:36-40)
36. Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The Bible explained to us in several verses that the law is the knowledge of sin and the law was only created to guide us and make us conscious of sin, it was not created to box us or make us inconvenient.
(Romans 3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Exodus 20:8 (Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy)
Have you forgotten what Jesus said to justify His disciples when they violated the fourth Commandment?
(Mark 2:24-27)
24. And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful?
25. And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they that were with him?
26. How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?
27. And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

If the law is more important to Jesus than Love and kindness, why did He not try to protect the law, why did He support the breaking of the law for the purpose of Love and kindness instead?
Jesus could have said that God did not make it compulsory for people to fast on the Sabbath day, so striving for food or eating on the Sabbath day, should not be considered a sin but instead He explained that Love is greater and our convenience matters more than the laws. The disciples were hungry and they needed to satisfy their tummy but the pharisees preferred to see a man die of starvation than to see him break the law. They couldn't understand that being kind-hearted matters a lot than keeping the law. Jesus replies whenever the pharisees accuse Him or His disciples always explains that God cares more about the intention than the act.

We should always try to keep the law because it is a sin to violate the law but there are certain situations where we have to ignore the law especially when it is trying to stop us for showing love to our neighbours. If you are a Christian and you want to obey Jesus completely, just Love your neighbours, stop being traditional or cultural.
Matthew 25: 35-46

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, according to Jesus Christ, it isn't the sex that is sin but instead the lust in the heart after a woman - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided

Q

Abeg make person help me o.

What Jesus meant was that, if you looked at a woman lustfully you have already committed the adultery. How much more having sexual intercourse with her?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rosement:
Laws in the Bible can be divided into civil, ritual and moral laws. The New testament did not instruct us to comply with the civil laws and ritual laws. If we want to claim salvation by works and not by grace, then we should still consider ourselves unsaved because we have not done any works and there are several laws in the old testament that we have not been observing.

Most laws in the old testament were specifically written for Israel in the time when rituals was compulsory, they are not meant for us, so it is not a sin to ignore the them.

Civil - means not military or religious, relating to the ordinary people of a country or relating to citizens of a country: Civil laws differs by country, every country have their own civil laws, so the Israel civil laws recorded in the old testament was not extended to us because the Church is not the physical Israel nation and it is made up of people from different nations.

Ritual is a sequence of activities involving gestures, words, actions, or objects, performed according to a set sequence. Ritual laws are no longer valid because Jesus has paid the price for them by sacrificing His own life.

Moral laws are laws that can guide our morals. The ten Commandments are made up of moral laws, thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal, etc.

Not all laws in the Bible are meant for us, like the law in Leviticus 19:27, Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Cornelboy go soon popular like burnaboy cheesy cheesy
I'm not trapped smiley

tctrills:
Sorry seems I did not read it right. The cornelboy got himself trapped in some funny doctrine

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
1. The bible, does it teach different beliefs or just one Truth?
2. °Why is there so many different beliefs today?
3. °Which of the christian organization beliefs aligns with the Bible?
4. °Should there be different beliefs among churches?
1. Simple! There is God's Truth which God Himself taught to men. God's Truth is absolute and so cannot be added to, changed or removed from in any way or form.. undecided

2. And then there are the myriads of doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies, all formulated by men who ignorantly assume themselves wiser than God, with their many attempts at adding, changing and removing commandments from God's Law and Truth as they so please. undecided

3. Absolutely none of them! Every single church/group out there lays claims to its own doctrines and traditions which are nothing but lies cooked up by the men who run the business with which to deceive and control their followers with using the name of God as their cover. undecided

4. Your churches/groups shouldn't even exist in the first place since the only Church that matters is the Church built by and maintained by Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. Your churches/groups are counterfeits run by the very thieves who Jesus Christ warned are come to steal, kill, and destroy using His name.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Look out for my next thread Trinity cheesy cheesy
Yeah it's true the first post was copied.

achorladey:

grin grin grin that's what you get when you decide to spy on people's freedom with your DOS AND DON'T LEGALISMS not captured in the scripture.

So it is what it is.

Mature food belongs to those who have trained their minds to distinguish distinguish good from evil.

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

Point of application, do you how many fractions, components that have been allowed or accepted, later banned after sometime again accepted, later banned e.t.c. That's how members get tossed up and down like infant on blood matter and masturbation too since the power to decide those policies didn't rest with them and their power to distinguish right and wrong taken away. They remain babes that need milk. grin grin

Kids don't have mature minds to know the length and breadth of the issue under discussion here. No be seresere matter Oga. Learn.

You that don't know the policies concerning blood employed by the religious organisations. You doing copy and paste for is telling me I am wasting your time grin grin grin

Last time I checked the Bible you carry, you are not the one giving out spirit to those who seek it. You are limited in knowing how the spirit works grin grin Letter kills, spirit gives life cheesy

You see me carry Jehovah's witnesses problem come your house to discuss or I tell you one before? Face discussion, I said it earlier when you come to platform like this post and comments get scrutinized.

When a person believe God is three person will that remove the simple command to Love God and Neighbour? cheesy cheesy

See your words would be abominable to God in your case. It will be difficult to say is abominable to God without support from the scripture since it is still transfusion we are still discussing here.

Even panadol instructions get side effects. Has the side effects ever stopped you from taking panadol? Oga go look for the numerous person blood transfusion too don help. People wey no do blood transfusion are not immune from getting HIV/AIDS. The high rate of HIV/AIDS is not only by blood transfusion. Reason am Oga cornelboy.

It is foolish question because there are no room for you to manoeuvre. The question on that common denominator still dey there for you to ponder.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
Abeg make person help me o.

1. What Jesus meant was that, if you looked at a woman lustfully you have already committed the adultery. How much more having sexual intercourse with her?
1. Wrong! Jesus Christ never said nor hinted at any of the part in bold. See, how easy it is to make up a lie? By thinking yourself clever you attempt there to add your own wisdom to what God said, thereby changing that which God decreed and making up a lie. undecided

What He said was the lust in your heart after a woman is registered as sin. Nowhere else did Jesus Christ suggest sex as sin - None! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
What's adultery and fornication?

Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong! Jesus Christ never said nor hinted at any of the part in bold. See, how easy it is to make up a lie? By thinking yourself clever you attempt there to add your own wisdom to what God said, thereby changing that which God decreed and making up a lie. undecided

What He said was the lust in your heart after a woman is registered as sin. Nowhere else did Jesus Christ suggest sex as sin - None! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
What's adultery and fornication?
As Jesus Christ told you , lust in your heart after a woman is adultery - this He clearly explained in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 is in no way similar to the Old Covenant definition of the word. undecided

Fornication is not listed as a sin by Jesus Christ. Instead it is listed as the only valid reason given by which a divorce can be obtained by a one who is a follower - Matthew 19 vs 5 - 10. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
Look out for my next thread Trinity cheesy cheesy
Yeah it's true the first post was copied.

AS you continue your quest to create a thread about TRINITY be ready for the response you will get.

You won't be the first to create such a thread, you won't be the last. Trinity thread is one of the most hot thread here on nairaland religion section. Enjoy all the post and response you will get.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As Jesus Christ told you , lust in your heart after a woman is adultery - this He clearly explained in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 is in no way similar to the Old Covenant definition of the word. undecided

Fornication is not listed as a sin by Jesus Christ. Instead it is listed as the only valid reason given by which a divorce can be obtained by a one who is a follower - Matthew 19 vs 5 - 10. undecided
(Matthew 15:19-20)
19. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20. These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
I'm not trapped smiley

I wish you success in your quest for popularity. But then I hope you see the danger of an incomplete teaching. A doctrine that cant stand facts and science. the JW won't take blood but they take plasma derived from blood, and refuse red blood cells also derived from blood
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Here you are Jan 19 2022 @ 8:30 pm....

The kind of joy i had after being in the truth couldn't be compared to none.
John 8:32

When you say "after being in the truth" what does this mean? What truth are you talking about here?

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain

Here you are contending and striving about the laws on blood and trying to fuse blood transfusion into what is not present in that law.

Which of the christian organization beliefs aligns with the Bible?

There is nothing like Christian organization as set up today in the Bible in the first place. Jesus words and his disciples didn't write to Christian organisations as set up today.

Why is there so many different beliefs today?

Matthew 24: 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ(anointed); and shall deceive many.

Many will come and tell you we are the ones Jesus ANOINTED and added that should you fail to eat the imperfect spiritual food they dish out or listen to them, you cannot walk or be on the path/road to EVERLASTING life. Ask the Governing Body of the religious organization you are bringing their doctrines to this platform. They will tell more.

Matthew 7 also dey your Bible read am. You suppose understand.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
It won't be like other threads
Wait o which church you belong sef?
I think it would be fair if i knew.

achorladey:

AS you continue your quest to create a thread about TRINITY be ready for the response you will get.

You won't be the first to create such a thread, you won't be the last. Trinity thread is one of the most hot thread here on nairaland religion section. Enjoy all the post and response you will get.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie Achorladey:

Make person follow me reason this guy na.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
achorladey:

Here you are Jan 19 2022 @ 8:30 pm....

When you say "after being in the truth" what does this mean? What truth are you talking about here?

You no fit understand bro. While growing up Trinity was a confusion to me. Didn't align with every verse of the Bible and i know say bible suppose no de contradict itself

Here you are contending and striving about the laws on blood and trying to fuse blood transfusion into what is not present in that law.

We were both contending or whatever. It's hypocritic when you exempt yourself

There is nothing like Christian organization as set up today in the Bible in the first place. Jesus words and his disciples didn't write to Christian organisations as set up today.

We have lot christian denominations anyhow sha

Matthew 24: 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ(anointed); and shall deceive many.

Many will come and tell you we are the ones Jesus ANOINTED and added that should you fail to eat the imperfect spiritual food they dish out or listen to them, you cannot walk or be on the path/road to EVERLASTING life. Ask the Governing Body of the religious organization you are bringing their doctrines to this platform. They will tell more.

Eternal life is a free gift from God, we don't work for it. But we have to know and believe in both the one only true God and Jesus Christ His son. John 17:3.
We have to try our every effort to live a righteous life that pleases the Father.

Matthew 7 also dey your Bible read am. You suppose understand.
Make i check am
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ona no get good sense of humour jare.
Which teaching complete o and which church do you attend?

tctrills:
I wish you success in your quest for popularity. But then I hope you see the danger of an incomplete teaching. A doctrine that cant stand facts and science. the JW won't take blood but they take plasma derived from blood, and refuse red blood cells also derived from blood
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
I created one na 2020. You suppose know the thread sef. Maximus said you were Apostate.

achorladey:

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Make i check am

Good for you.

We were both contending or whatever. It's hypocritic when you exempt yourself

I am bringing that verse once again to your notice a verse you read and put no cognisance. Now you say its hypocritic to exempt myself. What you forgot is that you brought the law of blood in the first place. I am only reasoning along in order see the sense behind your CONTENTION. You should already know that you should not be contending about the law. That should have been the base knowledge for you before your continuous emphasis on what you shouldn't strive about in the first place.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm not trapped smiley

I wish you could have the time to go through what they did to Rozz the girl that said she's beginning to agree with Jehovah's Witnesses on their teachings against trinity, then you will know what crime you've committed for taking side with the JWs!

They will all come with different tactics against you all in a bid to condemn the doctrine you're trying to uphold but when you try to figure out what each of them believes as doctrine that the time they will tell you "here i'm just catching fun on Nairaland"
Yet they will spend the next two weeks arguing to turn your mind against God's people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
I created one na 2020. You suppose know the thread sef. Maximus said you were Apostate.

You mean you created one with the same moniker? Make I check am. Whatever the case, trinity discussion no dey end. It is alway a case of leaving to continue another day grin grin

Maximus said you were Apostate

Of what importance is that to who I am? grin Maximus also said I am mad, insane, asiere, asinwin, demon, Satan e.t.c another one said I be hobnockers. Wetin e add or remove from who I be?

Na their mode of operation be that when you don't dance to their tune. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I wish you could have the time to go through what they did to Rozz the girl that said she's beginning to agree with Jehovah's Witnesses on their teachings against trinity, then you will know what crime you've committed for taking side with the JWs!

They will all come with different tactics against you all in a bid to condemn the doctrine you're trying to uphold but when you try to figure out what each of them believes as doctrine that the time they will tell you "here i'm just catching fun on Nairaland"
Yet they will spend the next two weeks arguing to turn your mind against God's people! cheesy

"here i'm just catching fun on Nairaland"

Serious man wey no dey catch fun. We know what catching fun mean to you and your likes. The last time your were catching fun, it called your mental state and health into question grin grin You remember abi?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

I come to nairaland as an individual. I do not represent any church here.
I am not one of those that come here to defend a particular church even when the church is obviously wrong. You can scroll through my past comments to verify.
But as for the blood issue, only my JW brothers know where they got that one from.
Hopefully they would change their position with time
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
It won't be like other threads

Will it sit well with you to call it a foolish question? grin grin grin

It is not like you see me asking for yours. Correct?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Despite the fact that Jesus of Nazareth knew a lot has gone wrong with Judaism he still told the Samaritan woman that until the new form of worship is firmly established the true God is on the side of the Jews:

The woman said to him: “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. John 4:19-22

So whoever failed to present the only form of worship approved by God is deceiving himself.
Jesus knew that there's a lot wrong in Judaism yet he still confirmed that until pure worship is restructured the Jews remains the custodians of pure worship! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:

I must commend you though, you are one of the few good men here. You have not been disrespectful even when we disagree. I hope it continues like that because I am sure we would disagree much more in the future.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
cornelboy:
Apostates are religionists who can't present any better from of worship yet they will continue to criticize the one they know.
Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his day but he presented Jews who are about to replace the old Jewish system of worship {Matthew 12:45-50} and told everyone that after his death and resurrection the temple will become useless {John 2:19} while his newly formed group will become the spiritual temple!
So unlike Apostates Jesus will never lead an interested listener astray rather he will present a better performing group that any interested person should join! Luke 18:22 smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Be careful of this person!
tctrills:
I must commend you though, you are one of the few good men here. You have not been disrespectful even when we disagree. I hope it continues like that because I am sure we would disagree much more in the future.
He is full of deceit just like other faithless miscreants around you, he will subtly come to you like a sheep but when you carefully watch his actions you will find out that he has no faith at all. He's just out there to attack anyone having real faith.
Don't forget the question you asked him last:
cornelboy:

Because he wants to dodge that question that's why he is now pretending to be nice.
Is he not the same person who typed the comment below?
tctrills:
Sorry seems I did not read it right. The cornelboy got himself trapped in some funny doctrine
So let him tell you the name of his Church after all you have declared your intention that you've chosen the JW doctrine as a open-minded person so let anyone coming to question you on this also declare the doctrine that's complete. Nobody sits on the fence and keeps blaming others for their choice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:22am On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Despite the fact that Jesus of Nazareth knew a lot has gone wrong with Judaism he still told the Samaritan woman that until the new form of worship is firmly established the true God is on the side of the Jews:

The woman said to him: “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. John 4:19-22

So whoever failed to present the only form of worship approved by God is deceiving himself.
Jesus knew that there's a lot wrong in Judaism yet he still confirmed that until pure worship is restructured the Jews remains the custodians of pure worship! smiley

Make I help this your regimented thinking position once more.......

Samaritan woman that until the new form of worship is firmly established the true God is on the side of the Jews

What is the new form of worship?

John 4:23,Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him.+ God is a Spirit,+ and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth...... NWT

Earlier he told the
same Samaritan woman worship is no longer confined to a set of people or place or building or a religious organization

John 4: Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.

Since Jesus knew already that their house will be abandoned to those who pride themselves in their whitewashed house on the outside but inside is filled with dead bones and stench grin grin

Since Jesus said salvation begins with the Jews here is one of those Jews who lived after him said about religion and worship accepted by the father in James 1: 27

The form of worship* that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans+ and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.

Did you see James mention the names of Jews or name of a locality or name of a religious organisation?

Jesus knew that there's a lot wrong in Judaism yet he still confirmed that until pure worship is restructured the Jews remains the custodians of pure worship!

The above is why the religious organization you belong can go as far as publishing books stating pure worship restored at last using Ezekiel's prophecy to explain to suit their religious organization thinking God is restructuring the religious organization to carry out pure worship yet you have just stated Jesus didn't bother to restructure Judaism those whose God's temple was within their midst but the same Jesus is restructuring a man made religious organization abi na fabrication. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Be careful of this person!

He is full of deceit just like other faithless miscreants around you, he will subtly come to you like a sheep but when you carefully watch his actions you will find out that he has no faith at all. He's just out there to attack anyone having real faith.
Don't forget the question you asked him last:

Because he wants to dodge that question that's why he is now pretending to be nice.
Is he not the same person who typed the comment below?

So let him tell you the name of his Church after all you have declared your intention that you've chosen the JW doctrine as a open-minded person so let anyone coming to question you on this also declare the doctrine that's complete. Nobody sits on the fence and keeps blaming others for their choice! smiley

Pay heed to all the words in bold. We know your mode of operation. You that said the name Christian is bastardized and cursed by God is still saying you are TRUE CHRISTIANS grin grin grin

Enjoy your true bastardized and cursed name. The reason that moniker you refer to question your mental health and state. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / The Power Of Curses And Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.