Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

31 Problems Of Good Looking People - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People (46074 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Fyie:

People should stop judging us quick, we are like every other human.
I'm suffering this as an introvert..

You can't make mistakes in people's eyes.
Fine boy this...fine boy that... Fine boy no get money.
They should just allow us to be broke and dumb too like every other human.

When you stay your lane they say is pride.
When You mingle they want to take advantage of you.

Imagine any girl I ask out keep telling me NO because she thinks I have many girls around me.
Abegi Fine boy na curse!

and fine boy ain't a curse o, bro if I want nack ladies for free, I go don knack wella but I'm someone that fears God in a bit that I can.
brother as I dey school like this I get 2 babe wey dey cook their own food for me... Babe wey dey teach me book and Babe wey dey give me money.

Though I also give them small gift anytime I feel like..

You know ladies are weeere when small fight enter like this they go begin dey yarn wetin them don do for you, that's why I do appreciate them with little give when I have
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Karleb(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2022
A lot of people think you are arrogant by speaking about your struggle as a fine person, as I read this I just weak sha.

I feel for you people. E pele.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Karleb(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2022
ogunmourinho:
What about us that are ugly angry

Brother man, create our own thread and we will comment. This is a thread for good looking people, let them complain in peace.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Sholayode: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Being an introvert makes it worse. OP, you are correct
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by syntekelite(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lmao i still dont, ion really know tuface

Lol..k let me put it this way.. 2face fine gaan right? In his immature days it got to his head..hin smash anytin skirt old and young,he was the Love Machine to most rich middle aged women..then he got wisdom,now notice he didnt marry a new girl despite his fame and wealth,he went back to annie,strange right?? Nope it aint cos he finally understood the trap of allowing being fine to mislead his psychological makeup.. once you are fine you are definitely the envy of your closest friends and to the women you are a trophy to be won, you are a thing to them women,a bragging right, a handbag to be taken around as a showoff, it might be harsh but its the sad truth ...most fine boiz realised it too late after their juice have been sucked dry all in the name of i fine na why women dey rush me..trust me it all takes its toll..look around wherever you live and observe that the finest ones most times settle down with women who other girls will be like (what does this fine guy see in this girl self...)...
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol..k let me put it this way.. 2face fine gaan right? In his immature days it got to his head..hin smash anytin skirt old and young,he was the Love Machine to most rich middle aged women..then he got wisdom,now notice he didnt marry a new girl despite his fame and wealth,he went back to annie,strange right?? Nope it aint cos he finally understood the trap of allowing being fine to mislead his psychological makeup.. once you are fine you are definitely the envy of your closest friends and to the women you are a trophy to be won, you are a thing to them women,a bragging right, a handbag to be taken around as a showoff, it might be harsh but its the sad truth ...most fine boiz realised it too late after their juice have been sucked dry all in the name of i fine na why women dey rush me..trust me it all takes its toll..look around wherever you live and observe that the finest ones most times settle down with women who other girls will be like (what does this fine guy see in this girl self...)...

Okay i get ur point now, lol too much of everything is bad.
Thank God for our ugly looks atleast we don't have to worry bout these stuffs
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by syntekelite(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Okay i get ur point now, lol too much of everything is bad.
Thank God for our ugly looks atleast we don't have to worry bout these stuffs

Lol..like the way you funny and cheerful..its a good thing ..dont let anyone spoil that..
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

I was gonna say u rusted ur list and u now confirmed it bt I can understand.

Seems u like dark guys? Lol

Heard of Tyson beckford, Denzel Washington, Henry cavill, Bryan okwara.

Just a few.

Henry cavill, Chris evans, and many others lol
Ion really have color preferences, thing is i prefer inner beauty than outer beauty.
Looks come second to me
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol..like the way you funny and cheerful..its a good thing ..dont let anyone spoil that..

Lol u dont know me, why did u say that?

And never lol, ion take negativity to heart. I believe everyone is right in his own perspective. I'll always be myself

1 Like

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by syntekelite(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol u dont know me, why did u say that?

And never lol, ion take negativity to heart. I believe everyone is right in his own perspective. I'll always be myself

Its a gift.. i feel peoples energy, Do you know right now as you typing i dont just read wht you type i feel the energy behind the texts...
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Henry cavill, Chris evans, and many others lol
Ion really have color preferences, thing is i prefer inner beauty than outer beauty.
Looks come second to me

Ohh that’s nice. Inner beauty is very important.

So is that u on ur profile or a random?
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
syntekelite:

Its a gift.. i feel peoples energy, Do you know right now as you typing i dont just read wht you type i feel the energy behind the texts...

That's amazing!!!.... Actually I'm bored reason why I'm here lol... Recommend me some topics i should check out here coz ion really know my way thru
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by syntekelite(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
syntekelite:

Funny i used the wrong singer to explain my point earlier..lol..just realised you really meant it when you said you dont know 2face..i assumed you were hia in naija..my bad. I dont check peoples profiles.. never really thought it necessary ..
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Ohh that’s nice. Inner beauty is very important.

So is that u on ur profile or a random?

Lol u just reminded me to change it.
And yeah that's my big head grin
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by badboyTee(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Swrs many gals won't believe you don't have a gf
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by syntekelite(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

That's amazing!!!.... Actually I'm bored reason why I'm here lol... Recommend me some topics i should check out here coz ion really know my way thru

The best way is not to click topics.. just go to nairaland homepage once on the homepage you can just scroll down and read diff headlines , when you see what pip's your interest you click on it..

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol u just reminded me to change it.
And yeah that's my big head grin

Hmmm nice. Pretty face. wink
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Modecaih: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
iamademorlar:
I can't relate to any of this I'm ugly and loving it
have fun
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Klass99(f): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Klass99(f): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Uncle96(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin. Thanks for responding, I appreciate it when people engage back and we are able to interact and just gist in a civil manner.

You must be drop dead gorgeous to have experienced all this. I don't doubt you at all, I was once in VI for an early morning interview when I saw this great looking guy jogging. To make matters worse he wore body fitting joggers which accentuated his physique, muscles, well toned body and then he had grey beards again (I'm a sucker for grey hair on men)

Omo, I wan craze that day grin (just kidding and exaggerating a bit) but I stopped and stared until the bloke went out of sight. If we were within close range I would have told him he's a very good looking man. This happened in 2019 but you can see how the memory of a brief sighting has stayed with me till now. I was so tripped at his looks that day!

So, yeah I get you.

Wow lol, interesting to read cheesy wink and I love the honesty, well, he really sounded like a good looking man , you should have tried saying hello cool

Some people are blessed I guess. Though I've also been In a couple of similar situations of random public approaches.

But I love love love been lowkey in every aspect of life .

1 Like

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
syntekelite:

The best way is not to click topics.. just go to nairaland homepage once on the homepage you can just scroll down and read diff headlines , when you see what pip's your interest you click on it..

Thanks dear
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Hmmm nice. Pretty face. wink

Nice tease lol pretty where? Dont offend the pretty ones, buh tnx fr d compliment
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Nice tease lol pretty where? Dont offend the pretty ones, buh tnx fr d compliment

Yes so pretty ure probably a model. Anything prettier than this will be illegal.

My pleasure and it’s not a tease. wink
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Fyie: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
number 2 is so fucking true, pussy go choke for u, but girls no go like commit..your last point na him make I stop to de groom myself as fine boy o, unlike those days... overthinking no go even allow son of man again...as time goes on, u self go loose interest in pussy small small..cos e go worse for u ...ppl go see u as lazy man..if I tell ppl the kind dirty hustle I don do for this life, them no de believe.
Bro hustle is the way out....people think say we special so them no suppose see us unfresh and broke.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Fyie: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Highbeepeeh:
and fine boy ain't a curse o, bro if I want nack ladies for free, I go don knack wella but I'm someone that fears God in a bit that I can.
brother as I dey school like this I get 2 babe wey dey cook their own food for me... Babe wey dey teach me book and Babe wey dey give me money.

Though I also give them small gift anytime I feel like..

You know ladies are weeere when small fight enter like this they go begin dey yarn wetin them don do for you, that's why I do appreciate them with little give when I have
Bro u are lucky not to be an introvert plus u got that vibes they like.
Girls aren't my problem to get tho...but keeping them for long is the iss...
At a point they begin to find u boring after much convincing with the introvert nature.
I get tired of the complaint....when I miss her calls, when I don't call back ...when I don't have much to say..
I don't get worried about them any more...for I have become that player they usually view me as.cool

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by MikeofKd(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Plus the girls are soaked in insecurities whenever they see you with anoda chick.

On campus I've got to hide sometimes and move low-key, it's crazy af , if you walk with a random girl everyone starts saying u guys are dating Omo.

Not to brag I've had so many girls throw themselves at me and when I don't reciprocate they get really mad and angry. Some go as far as calling my mum to tell her she's the latest mother in law in town, they can't wait to see her bla bla bla , sometimes I feel it a curse and sometimes a blessing as well.
If you don't talk ,they label you proud ,
If you dress well , they would stare at you like say na u kill Jesus.
Man it really tiring tbh.

Man just want to live life without so much attention ,everyday strangers , men , women ,girls even children stare at you like damn ,Mhen I don tire.

But you've gat to be careful when your attractive cause these girls can do insane things to have your attention.
I know some that have tried with all sorts of voodoo spells ,good thing I have a spiritual father that tells me most of these things ,and the way he describes them I just know them instantly and stay far away from them . Y'all gatto stay careful when it comes to women.
Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Fyie:

Bro u are lucky not to be an introvert plus u got that vibes they like.
Girls aren't my problem to get tho...but keeping them for long is the iss...
At a point they begin to find u boring after much convincing with the introvert nature.
I get tired of the complaint....when I miss her calls, when I don't call back ...when I don't have much to say..
I don't get worried about them any more...for I have become that player they usually view me as.cool

Yeah, m ain't an introvert... More so am a comedian, I do make them laugh when they're around me...

I talk dirty too sometimes but not much cos I don't like them to think am after their body but those who are attached to me knows I don't fall for their body even when they cling on me....

And I do play them and make them jealous.... Example I can be talking to one lady now and I sees another around, I'll just playfully stand up from the one I'm chatting with to another one around...

Brother, I can show you a link here on Nairaland to CHANGE U from an introvert to someone that will command ladies... I only learn few things from it but it helpful.

I do ignore some sef even when they want to chat with me grin grin grin, stuff like that will always make them crave for you.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Jackanda1(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Highbeepeeh:

Brother, I can show you a link here on Nairaland to CHANGE U from an introvert to someone that will command ladies... I only learn few things from it but it helpful
you can't just switch from been an introvert by reading an online article. if you could,then no one will be an introvert .
Introversion is not a disorder, its a personality trait. I think what you're talking about is shyness. You can't also beat it by reading an online article.

1 Like

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Fyie: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Highbeepeeh:
Yeah, m ain't an introvert... More so am a comedian, I do make them laugh when they're around me...

I talk dirty too sometimes but not much cos I don't like them to think am after their body but those who are attached to me knows I don't fall for their body even when they cling on me....

And I do play them and make them jealous.... Example I can be talking to one lady now and I sees another around, I'll just playfully stand up from the one I'm chatting with to another one around...

Brother, I can show you a link here on Nairaland to CHANGE U from an introvert to someone that will command ladies... I only learn few things from it but it helpful.

I do ignore some sef even when they want to chat with me grin grin grin, stuff like that will always make them crave for you.
Owk na show me...hope no be redpill thread, bcus deris ntn new to me der... smiley
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jackanda1:
you can't just switch from been an introvert by reading an online article. if you could,then no one will be an introvert .
Introversion is not a disorder, its a personality trait. I think what you're talking about is shyness. You can't also beat it by reading an online article.
Man, you can change from been introvert only with practice and determination.
Just remember this, there ain't anything impossible...
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fyie:

Owk na show me...hope no be redpill thread, bcus deris ntn new to me der... smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

I only practice little, but since I become a comedian have made ladies always crave for my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.