Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

31 Problems Of Good Looking People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People (46525 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by marsman: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
This thread is funny aswear almost everyone can relate to something hahaha.... seun help push it to front page so that everyone can have the good looking feeling

3 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
I can assure you, most of what you wrote here are usually the problems of handsome and sexy MALES.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
It’s one thing to look good naturally it another thing to look good artificially/well groomed and it’s another thing to carry ur good looks on ur head like ur selling market.

8 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by gidado14(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Jackanda1 post=109483168]I understand that good looks definately have advantages, but this thread will only discuss the disadvantages.

I am also aware that been less attractive has drawbacks. The fact that I am discussing the problems of beautiful people doesn't mean ugly people don't have problems. Let's focus on one aspect today.
I have a relative who is very handsome. We grew up, lived and schooled together (nursery-university). We are very close. The points in this thread are from observation.

For some reasons let me add: He was diagnose with anxiety and depression. He had low self esteem and was mostly a loner.

1.People are mostly insecured and intimidated by good looks. So they tend to react defensively against, subdue and humiliate you.

Its the same thing when people know you have a first class grade. You'll hear all sorts of degrading comments. Insecure people people will do anything to put u down, if you've got something they don't have.

2. Most people think life is easy for you,you're getting away with things and you don't have difficulties. So they deliberately decide to treat you with disdain. They think they are bringing about justice.

3. People stereotype you to be arrogant, proud, vain, stuck up, opportunist,mean,dumb etc anything you do or say, people find a way to relate it to the judgement they already have about you.

Thats why people say things like ' Does he have a good character' when discussing about gudlooking ppl.

4. Good looks +shyness is a curse. People don't expect you to be shy. You quietness &social inhibition could be interpretate to mean pride and arrogance.

5.Having a conversation with most people is like acting a poorly scripted movie. It seems people don't know how to act normal around you.

6. People are not free around you. They don't play or joke with you like everyone else. So youre mostly isolated

7. Since people donot expect you to have difficulties. They may be unsympathetic towards your problems,mock you behind your back and even use your trouble against you.

8. You are expected to be confidence, charismatic, have leadership skills, Rich and have a good life. Inability to meet up can cause metal breakdown.

9. You become the center of attention. Topic of discussion and gossip. Your business becomes everyone's business.

10. Even if you are in the right side of an argument. People will side against you.
It seems odd siding you.

11. Fine girls play over hard to get. Most average looking girls are intimidated and see themselves below your league

12. You can't joke or play around with people. They hinge on every word you say and may interpretate it to mean mockery or catty put downs.

13. Uneccesary aggression from fellow gender. Jealousy?

14. People think u are shallow, dumb, incapable etc. If a good looking person were to contest for election, most people won't vote for him. You're never taken seriously.

15. Everyone seems to easily believe anything bad about you and are willing to unite against a common enemy- you.

16. Most people donnot offer you help because they think you have it all.

17.You cannot talk about the problems of attractive people, no matter how badly it affects you.

18. Is it true people pay you complements often?
Why should they? So that your head will grow bigger that it's already is?

19. If your boss is intimidated by your looks, you might not get that job , no matter the qualification.

20.There are people who judge you negatively but not to point of butting head with you.

So they decide in their mind: ' I won't pay any attention to anything he says', I won't give him any validation or pay him any complements etc.
This gives them since of victory over you.
You might notice they make a big deal of ignoring everything you do or say

21. People make a big deal about your looks even more you do.

22. If you recently grew into your looks, you find most of your friends ghosting you.

23. Because of this problems, you can be forced into isolation

24. You are mostly ignored in a social group. Nobody speaks to you. You'll feel like a goat among lions.

25. People feel they need to compete and win against you. You might notice them unneccesarily showing off what they have that you don't have.

26. Most people act like they have gotten a life time achievement when they embarass, insult and put you down. They seem so happy and fulfilled. Pathetic

27. Most girls who like you but are intimidated by your looks act very aggresive to get your attention. This is usually counterproductive.

28. Since pple think everyone is kind to you, they decide to be the special ones that will make your life miserable.

29. Saying no to a request, cancelling an apointment can take a toll on people's emotions. They feel you are rejecting them or you are proud.

30. I don't know for fine girls, but fine boys tend to reject favors from people becos it makes you feel indebted to them. It also make u seems weak or like a woman. Even lalasticlala and seun can attest to it.

31. You are afraid of loosing your looks since its the only thing people value about you.[/quote

32. Most of them are GAY

1 Like

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you are good looking as a Nigerian. And you know it. Just try and have money because more than half of the population don’t like you first of all (Different reasons including envy and wickedness). They feel you came to this world with a head start (Advantage) and would drag you very well, drag the confidence out of you. Lol. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by RexTramadol1: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
U get time sef

I be fine boy and I no get any problem
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by IamRegal: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jackanda1:
offcourse few people will be nice to you, not most. You won't really understand this things unless you are goodlooking yourself
I don't know about others, but for me people are generally nice to me. Compliment your looks with a constant smile and good characters

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by liveyourlife007(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fine boy or no fine boy. Just get money

1 Like

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by IbileIfe: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
The only good looks I prefer are the looks that can pay your bills.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by ImoleNaija: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:
Person wey get time to list all this self get problem

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Everything here applies to successful males.

If you are successful be ready for the insecure show offs trying to show you that they have it too when they clearly do not.

Girls get insecure when you don’t pay them no mind even tho they make posts everyday just to get your attention and when you don’t give them, they hate you and talk bad about you every chance they get. They’ll even get their bfs or husbands to hate you because you don’t pay them attention. IT IS VERY WEIRD.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fine and friendly do the magic.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Goldentulip2: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Some people have so much free time to sit down and write this long stuff wow

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by gevans(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Same with wealthy people

2 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by cejaypriesty(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Most of the things that you mentioned here was what I passed through as a child growing up having my mom's pretty look,I was called woman because I have my mom's pink lips even up till now . I grew up with few friends because I noticed people do not feel free around me and It made me wish for an average appearance. But now It doesnt border me one bit infact I laugh about all 0f that now.

5 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by gevans(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
kingawothefirst:
Everything here applies to successful males.

If you are successful be ready for the insecure show offs trying to show you that they have it too when they clearly do not.

Girls get insecure when you don’t pay them no mind even tho they make posts everyday just to get your attention and when you don’t give them, they hate you and talk bad about you every chance they get. They’ll even get their bfs or husbands to hate you because you don’t pay them attention. IT IS VERY WEIRD.
You are so much on point
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:
Person wey get time to list all this self get problem
Are you ugly?
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by thanksjosh005: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Are these educated guesses or psychological facts?
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by fattprince(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
marsman:
This thread is funny aswear almost everyone can relate to something hahaha.... seun help push it to front page so that everyone can have the good looking feeling
That's just the thing. Sometimes because we are good looking we feel we are a special breed which isn't true because their are millions of other good-looking peeps too.
Sometimes when I see a fine guy I'm always wondering if I'm just a little over average in a unique way because of how people's mostly strangers call be fine boy.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by TigerTears(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Las las na money he fine bobo grin
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
More than half of this write up are my present predicaments but I'm not that good looking and Not ugly though.
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by brain54(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is 85% correct!

I am good looking so can attest to this!
Not blowing my trumpet though...
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Akharmony: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
i think this article is been jugde from Nigerian stand point. . .

4 Likes

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by bluefilm: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jackanda1:
[s]I understand that good looks definately have advantages, but this thread will only discuss the disadvantages.I am also aware that been less attractive has drawbacks. The fact that I am discussing the problems of beautiful people doesn't mean ugly people don't have problems. Let's focus on one aspect today.I have a relative who is very handsome. We grew up, lived and schooled together (nursery-university). We are very close. The points in this thread are from observation.For some reasons let me add: He was diagnose with anxiety and depression. He had low self esteem and was mostly a loner.1.People are mostly insecured and intimidated by good looks. So they tend to react defensively against, subdue and humiliate you.Its the same thing when people know you have a first class grade. You'll hear all sorts of degrading comments. Insecure people people will do anything to put u down, if you've got something they don't have.2. Most people think life is easy for you,you're getting away with things and you don't have difficulties. So they deliberately decide to treat you with disdain. They think they are bringing about justice.3. People stereotype you to be arrogant, proud, vain, stuck up, opportunist,mean,dumb etc anything you do or say, people find a way to relate it to the judgement they already have about you.Thats why people say things like ' Does he have a good character' when discussing about gudlooking ppl.4. Good looks +shyness is a curse. People don't expect you to be shy. You quietness &social inhibition could be interpretate to mean pride and arrogance.5.Having a conversation with most people is like acting a poorly scripted movie. It seems people don't know how to act normal around you.6. People are not free around you. They don't play or joke with you like everyone else. So youre mostly isolated7. Since people donot expect you to have difficulties. They may be unsympathetic towards your problems,mock you behind your back and even use your trouble against you.8. You are expected to be confidence, charismatic, have leadership skills, Rich and have a good life. Inability to meet up can cause metal breakdown.9. You become the center of attention. Topic of discussion and gossip. Your business becomes everyone's business.10. Even if you are in the right side of an argument. People will side against you.It seems odd siding you.11. Fine girls play over hard to get. Most average looking girls are intimidated and see themselves below your league12. You can't joke or play around with people. They hinge on every word you say and may interpretate it to mean mockery or catty put downs.13. Uneccesary aggression from fellow gender. Jealousy?14. People think u are shallow, dumb, incapable etc. If a good looking person were to contest for election, most people won't vote for him. You're never taken seriously.15. Everyone seems to easily believe anything bad about you and are willing to unite against a common enemy- you.16. Most people donnot offer you help because they think you have it all.17.You cannot talk about the problems of attractive people, no matter how badly it affects you.18. Is it true people pay you complements often?Why should they? So that your head will grow bigger that it's already is?19. If your boss is intimidated by your looks, you might not get that job , no matter the qualification.20.There are people who judge you negatively but not to point of butting head with you.So they decide in their mind: ' I won't pay any attention to anything he says', I won't give him any validation or pay him any complements etc.This gives them since of victory over you.You might notice they make a big deal of ignoring everything you do or say21. People make a big deal about your looks even more you do.22. If you recently grew into your looks, you find most of your friends ghosting you.23. Because of this problems, you can be forced into isolation24. You are mostly ignored in a social group. Nobody speaks to you. You'll feel like a goat among lions.25. People feel they need to compete and win against you. You might notice them unneccesarily showing off what they have that you don't have.26. Most people act like they have gotten a life time achievement when they embarass, insult and put you down. They seem so happy and fulfilled. Pathetic27. Most girls who like you but are intimidated by your looks act very aggresive to get your attention. This is usually counterproductive.28. Since pple think everyone is kind to you, they decide to be the special ones that will make your life miserable.29. Saying no to a request, cancelling an apointment can take a toll on people's emotions. They feel you are rejecting them or you are proud.30. I don't know for fine girls, but fine boys tend to reject favors from people becos it makes you feel indebted to them. It also make u seems weak or like a woman. Even lalasticlala and seun can attest to it.31. You are afraid of loosing your looks since its the only thing people value about you[/s].

Absolute Nonsense. angry
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by BabaIbo: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
marsman:

Lol
I can bet it with you that you are wrong have you experimented it.
A pretty face besides a normal face both bidding for a position of leadership. Cause i have seen it before and although the guy was fine and eloquent that day, he didn't really even say much in his manifesto while the other claimed to have experience from the moom to earth. The fine guy won with a huge margin.
Goodlooking people will be able to relate to what i am saying

You're right.

I remember during my NYSC CDS exco election.

Different people contested for the CDS president, guys and ladies pushed me to contest but I already have the plan of not being punctual in the CDS meeting because of the distance from my ppa/apartment location to the CDS meeting location, different LGAs with LGAs in between them and the meeting was weekly.
Back to my story, there was this fair Arab looking guy(also a corper) that I spoke with to contest that he will win, so I nominated him, the guy won the election against other contestants including females, pretty females o.
He won not because of what he has to offer but because of his looks and my permutation with my guys from other CDS group.

BTW, OP it all depends on how you make use of your looks.
I'm good looking and it is giving me edge over my competitors in my business because ladies want to patronize me and they tend to believe whatever I tell them regarding the products.
Maybe I don't notice it much because I don't keep plenty friends, even the few ones I have are also good looking people and are in faraway places and also maybe because I am a kind of person that like doing my things on my own, except on few occasions that is when I do group things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by Funkymode(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Not in all cases oo, my elder brother, when it comes to collecting gifts, him no get oga oo

But Handsome guys and pretty ladies do get their dues mostly at the preliminary stages of their, like primary school to level in secondary school, they're always the teachers favorite, if he/she con Sabi book small, e don finished be that, some teachers even extend their favoritism to position in class
Re: 31 Problems Of Good Looking People by iamademorlar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can't relate to any of this
I'm ugly and loving it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.