Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH (828 Views)

I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / S**xy Linda Osifo Replies Follower Who Condemned Her Dressing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by Dreytonisback(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Popular Actress, Linda Osifo has taken to her official social media handle to share a video of herself. In the video, the dark-skinned actress is seen clearing the snow off her compound. Linda recently arrived in Canada and never thought she would be clearing off snow in her compound.

1 Share

Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by Dreytonisback(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
More photos

Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by REJNR: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some "news" tho

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don't know if I should congratulate her for the snow.

Or say sorry for the snow

Or thank her for clearing the snow in her house.

Or celebrate as she plays with the snow.

Or apologize on behalf of the snow.

Or rejoice with her for living in Canada.

Or help her warn others not to go to Canada

Oh universe, help me understand some things like this !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by slawormiir: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by Mazzatov: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Man sh*t
This user is high asf ���

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by Dreytonisback(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Madman grin grin
Re: Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH by Odoogu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin

You go need choose one? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone / She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God / My Cousin Brother Laughs Inappropriately Should I Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.