Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46226 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidHarry(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
sandra50:
What sense did you make?

I'm saying that a man is at his sexual peak at 40k so long as he follows his purpose but it is not the same for women
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Eastcaostboy: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided
F. U. B boy, you aint 36yrs with this type of question, where is your head, you ar comparing a due and advance Lady with young orches Abi? You're one of the pimps on this forum
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by okwadatigbogal: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bankalert:
what if the woman is older than the man? Does it apply? I have someone about 8 years older than me... She has feelings for me and we have been in some undefined kind of friendship/relationship... What say you?

My dear, there is nothing wrong in marrying someone older than you. But in my respectful opinion 8 years is too much especially in this case where the woman is older and I believe she's Nigerian. Nevertheless, love is all that matters. It is not a one size fits all thing. Marry who you truly love and resonate with. Above all marry for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sirqt5:
women in their 40s like Mercychen on Nairaland no go find man marry then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

I don't think your sisters in their 20s look as hot as I am at 40. No jokes. A 31 year old nairalander once confirmed it that his 18 yr old sister looks way older than me when he saw me. So I wonder why you're fussing about my age.

Get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Imustreturn(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

What is wrong with my question ?
link her up with me bro.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by phemmyfour: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
At 36, you don't know what you want...smh

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
ShaneGuillory:
@op please which country where you coming from ?
Bros op I’m 28 and I’m currently married to a 34 years old naija girl despite being an American citizen. I have Nigeria passport too anyways but [b]to be honest most girls in their 30s are freaking loyal when they finally get married. [/b]I am speaking from experience. It’s not by being young oo. I notice most of you Nigeria guys are not too open minded. What y’all think when y’all wanna get married is always a small girl and y’all think that’s what will make you enjoy your marriage? That 32 years old babe you are talking about is going to be big blessing to you and to your family. At the end of the day it’s your choice.

That loyalty is only because they have now expired not because they are truly loyal..... loyalty with wrinkled body, sagging boobs, baggage from previous relationships and pu**y that has been around numerous bfs... is that one loyalty??

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Emmanuel30a: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
Na Marriage Go Help You Settle Down As A Man?Na By Force To Marry?Stop Asking Irrelevant And Illogical Questions?Read D Bible And U May Find D Kind Of Woman U R Lookin 4

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by samfrancis1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
And for those of your talking about the 32 whatever quality and all, have you thought what he made her remain unmarried with all the good character in all her 20’s? When it’s not like she’s being married before, girls around that age can pretend a lot cause they know what they’re looking for, talking from my own view.. abeg make una no nail me o…
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Gabriel5050(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
U don't need to bring that issue here because people who are not well-educated or up to ur class will be challenging u for one way or other.Age is just a number.You ar not too old to marry a lady between 25-30years.If a man of 60years could marry a 24 years old girl,so why u at 35 now exposed yourself.Look for another lady if u don't like that 32years lady.I don't want to know your tribe but ur age is not a barrier to marry a matured girl of 20s.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doyin01: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
jornwhite:
if she is 32 n nothing like ishilove there is no ishi, even if she is 40 sumtin as long as it not pocohantas, dear younger man go ahead undecided
grin grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Allisgud: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
All this girl's self if them don dey reach 30 up ward them go begin dey behave dey form wife material

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You sound like the past crashed are my fault embarassed

No na.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Heterodox(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

I get y our point, like I said, she has most things I desire in a woman except she is older than I would want my wife to be.
I am trying to figure out if I should take the risk, let her go and expect to find another lady that has the same qualities but is younger.
By the time you spent another 30yrs you should find

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by dontrulee: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Generally, majority of older ladies are more matured and respectful. They've mastered the art of manipulation whether consciously or unconsciously and because of that, you as a guy may loose your guard and start falling for old cargo. Anyways, if you want to settle with an older lady, it's your choice anyways. Almost every one has an inner demon or dark side to them we only settle down with the person we feel will be the best for us. Truth is our eyes are clouded by experiences and we act based on bias..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Imustreturn:
link her up with me bro.

I asked for her contact first biko.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by madridsta007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

Go for the 32 year old lady.
Believe me, your peace of mind is MORE important than the age of the lady.
If a younger girl gives you peace of mind, go for her.
If its an older lady, go for her.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

And you think women would desire a 40yrs old broke man?

Please get it into your head that everyone loves some balance. We just prioritize based on what is most important to us. For women it is provision, for men it is youthfulness.

So if you want to keep waiting until you are 50, please make sure you are rich.

Provision does not work abroad and even in Nigeria.... provision only works outside of Lagos.

Hence the woman is expected to work and use her moni to take care of herself.

The few rich men that can do 100% provision are scarce and have other deficiencies such as not God fearing etc lol

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Eprincess(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is guys like this OP that eventually end up marrying trash, divorce later and want to marry a good woman.

What has age got to do with getting married, even if she's one year older, she's still within your age range. If she's decent as you say why contemplate whether to go for a younger woman. A younger woman doesn't necessarily mean good woman.

This is a piece of advice from a woman.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ugandatales: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
sammirano:

If you want to enjoy a woman, marry her before 25. Women changes for worse over time. They are best when young. Atleast you will enjoy for sometime before maddness and drama starts.

HAHAHAHA!!! You made me laugh out loud grin grin You have a point though.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ugandatales: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. I don’t know who keeps convincing this gender that they look that young. There are some people that generally look youthful, but it isn’t even the majority of them. I know an older man when I see one.

Trust me Poco, a 34 year old woman will definitely look older than a 34 year old man. You're still a young girl, that's why you don't know this.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Purplebubble: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

I get y our point, like I said, she has most things I desire in a woman except she is older than I would want my wife to be.
I am trying to figure out if I should take the risk, let her go and expect to find another lady that has the same qualities but is younger.
pls let her go so a better man can find while you get what you want. Don't waste that good woman's time because of age differences

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
sammirano:

If you want to enjoy a woman, marry her before 25. Women changes for worse over time. They are best when young. Atleast you will enjoy for sometime before maddness and drama starts.

As it stands today only boyfriends have the best of the girls. Husbands are getting a very bad deal.....the boyfriends get the best of the girls 18-25 and the husbands only get when she's in decline with all the negative attributes you describe of women; which makes marriage a not so good deal for men.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Simran94:

My sister, God will help us oo. I’m not even bothered about these boys on NL, they say one thing online but reality is always a different story entirely

We know them na.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
liveyourlife007:
ouch! Did I strike a nerve?

"Strike a nerve" because you are who? Wetin concern me, nor be you dey laugh old people be careful what you wish for because your comments only show how silly you are

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. I don’t know who keeps convincing this gender that they look that young. There are some people that generally look youthful, but it isn’t even the majority of them. I know an older man when I see one.

Pocahontas ur my girlfriend. U know dat right??
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

My opinion below:

Don't marry just one woman... pls marry several. Marry the 32 yo then later also marry a younger girl.... it doesn't hv to be just one given current market conditions.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by GetMeRight: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i dont believe what you are doing is right, but then again, we are all different.....so keep stringing this woman along, until you find the younger version of herself, and then discard this woman like soiled good . to each their own.

but remember that A) as "age aint on her side", your girl might be gone before you do her wrong like that, B) as you look for this younger one, and possibly lose the old one for good, you may never find anyone remotely as great as the old one... but most importantly, C) never forget what they say about scorned women

He didn't date her, he still doesn't date her yet which means the lady in question is also free to get married to any man at any time other than Op. So, no need for stories
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's women that feel they can be promiscuous in their 20s and get married in their 30s....

Guys can but girls can't.
many women do in fact get married in their 30s. Millions of women
Whether they were promiscuous or not means nothing really. A happy or unhappy marriage usually will center around other things that are far from sexual history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
cococandy:
many women do in fact get married in their 30s. Millions of women
Whether they were promiscuous or not means nothing really. A happy or unhappy marriage usually will center around other things that are far from sexual history.

They get married but it won't be only her (he will hv younger side chicks). Research shows girls that have been around the block (slept around) tend to have marriages that don't last.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by liveyourlife007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

"Strike a nerve" because you are who? Wetin concern me, nor be you dey laugh old people be careful what you wish for because your comments only show how silly you are
Don't let it get to you. We are only brainstorming.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Juliearth(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

I can deduce from your writeup that she gives you peace, so go ahead and marry her. Marrying a youngster her its perks, but best believe that the baggages outweigh the benefits. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.