Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46276 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2022
quentin06:

Why are you apologizing, do blacks reason better than whites? Do you know that despite their education and professional qualification most black women have a slimmer chance to get married than their white counterparts?

Why did OP not marry over there? Ask him, the truth is that a black woman over there is a huge liability to marry.

She has incurred student loan, diseases , abortions and all the toxic emotional baggage OP can never deal with.

Its always better to marry at home.

Blacks reason far better than whites that's why the western European savages are always coming to Africa (especially the British Island savages and the French savages) instead of the other way round.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Whispereye: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2022
It's kinda controversial question, however I guess that people have to followe their desires. If you want to look for a young good girl, then perhaps do it, if you love this 32 years old woman, then marry her. In this case, nothing will be decisive more than your personal view and your personal opinion on this matter. Moreover, according to pscyholgoy, then I can state that there is a theory about choice. If you have a choice, then actually you don't have it, you have already made up a decision, but you try to find other ways how to make this situation more complicated. It's a feature of human's brain basically.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blacks reason far better than whites that's why the western European savages are always coming to Africa (especially the British Island savages and the French savages) instead of the other way round.

Be factual, its the other way round
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
quentin06:

Be factual, its the other way round

Its not the other way round blacks are superior - its what the colonial administration taught you to think less about yourself that you believe.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Glycolite:

Smiles,the reality is that a man that knows his worth is not going to settle for older woman a.ka "mature ladies" when there are younger women out there.
Your father settled for your younger mother for a reason .
Your grand father settled for your grand mother when she was younger for a reason.
And it goes on and on and on.
No matter how hard you guys try to paint younger women as "bad and not good for long tern commitment plans" ,because you perceive them as big threat to your long term commitment plans,most men will always go for younger women.
Most of us are not ready to deal with older women a.k.a "mature ladies" past baggages .
Deal with it.

Did u see me paint younger ladies as bad? For your information am quite young in age but older in experience.

Is unfortunate to see broken-Nigerian-boys on NL who couldn't get anyone to love them spilling their bitterness all over the place. At the same time flooding our dms.

There are more qualified men out there who find loved among the matured ladies. Some of their comments are on this thread and their homes are happy their spec is the matured ones, some even married older ones.

If u can't deal with the fact that men do settle with evening newspapers and they loved it that way, Last I checked snipper is still #50 because your bitterness is quite alarming.

Bye bye sir...
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
faithfull18:
Kai, what will one not read on the internet. @OP, what's wrong with a 32year old who is conservative and decent I am sure you are one of the they slept around in their 20s kind of people.

Meanwhile, a lot of factors could have kept a lady from getting married in their 20s just like the men.

Well, life is about choices like I say. It's your choice at the end of the day.

P.s. I don't know what I am doing on NL at this time of the day, to come read this.
geriatric pregnancy
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.
Chei. E pain you gan. Why na
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
ibechris:
32 is very good for u.

U are already 36 abi do u want to marry someone who would look like a house girl to u.

I am 38 and my wife is 37. She was my school mate at the University. Our compatibility is great and women of such age are always docile(not all) but many.

Marry who u have dated and love...don't go and marry trouble oh.
did you marry her at 36?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i dont believe what you are doing is right, but then again, we are all different.....so keep stringing this woman along, until you find the younger version of herself, and then discard this woman like soiled good. to each their own.

He din string her o
Read and comprehend
Friend not girlfriend

but remember that A) as "age aint on her side", your girl might be gone before you do her wrong like that, B) as you look for this younger one, and possibly lose the old one for good, you may never find anyone remotely as great as the old one... but most importantly, C) never forget what they say about scorned women
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamL:

Did u see me paint younger ladies as bad? For your information am quite young in age but older in experience.

Is unfortunate to see broken-Nigerian-boys on NL who couldn't get anyone to love them spilling their bitterness all over the place. At the same time flooding our dms.

There are more qualified men out there who find loved among the matured ladies. Some of their comments are on this thread and their homes are happy their spec is the matured ones, some even married older ones.

If u can't deal with the fact that men do settle with evening newspapers and they loved it that way, Last I checked snipper is still #50 because your bitterness is quite alarming.

Bye bye sir...

Men marry evening newspapers as wife but he will be seeing other girls. And the sex will just be family sex (just for kids) not hot erotic sex (young gals give guys very strong erections)
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by LagosNissan: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
overflow1:
Bros marry this lady
The best thing to do when you see what you want is to take action.

Don't think she will wait if you delay. Other guys wey get eye near her may be watching you. Any little chance they will take her.

I got my wife when one guy dating her was thinking as you do. A little space of laxity by him, I attached myself, solidified my ground and took full position.

He regretted it. He kept chatting my wife till I told her to block him. It's not wickedness, it's called protecting what you love.

O boy, you na jagaban oo.

How did you solidify ground sef?

You spoilt her with gifts?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by LagosNissan: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
But what's with guys always saying single ladies in their 30s and above have done nasty things during their youths? This notion is so wrong. Majority of these guys saying naasty thing about ladies are evil. These same guys will say they cannot marry a lady without testing her, and the innocent and naive ones fall for this trick even for those guys with evil intentions.

Most guys body counts is nothing to write home about yet they criticize ladies as if being morally upright is gendered based. As if religion only preaches morality and emphasizes that only ladies is meant to be morally upright. I'm not commenting to convince u OP to marry the lady. U probably might be doing her a huge favor if u let her go coz this your mindset ehn .... However, a lady being single at that age doesn't mean she has rejected a lot of suitors or she has useless herself.

Nairaland's men, make una dey think before bashing women. U have sisters. If u don't have sisters, some of u will give birth to baby girl(s). What goes around comes around. Would u say the same for you girl child? Or will u happy if same is said about your girl child?

Don't even bring the useless analogy here.

The guy can marry any but talking about a man's body count and comparing it with that of a woman is asinine.

A man can comfortably say he has slept with 300 women and he will be hailed.

Can a woman do so?

Why do you think virginity is auctioned in Europe, North America etc.

Chastity is a thing.

A man is never same with a woman.

You silly woke toxic feminists always comparing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
remsonik:
What goes around, comes around. Look for the younger ones and when you grow old that you're down she starts flirting around and you face a lot of dramas that you can't fight. No one to cleanse you, no one to keep your company, help take care of you, feed you or even fulfill your sexual urges that will only come once in a month. Your balls are weak and can't produce good sperm for a child and she brings in children from another man into your home which you cater for unknowingly
Typing rubbish as usual! As if women of any age cares about taking care of their aged husbands!

I pity those who allow themselves to be deceived by the biased comments from your ilks here.

Any man who wants to be honest with himself will agree that women offer little to a man in marriage aside procreation. If that's the case, it is much better for a man to go for younger girls who stand better chances of birthing his offsprings.

Older women with loads of exes and high body counts are more prone to cheating! Get that into your head!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Glycolite:

"Mature ladies" is another word use by the gullible to think the older a woman is,the more respectful and loving she is.
Another sentence use to sugarcoat most of this ladies waywardness and terrible chioces when they were younger,hot and attention is coming their ways from every corner of the street,which they think will continue forever since they think they are the "big catch".
As they get older ,they now realized that all the attentions have drastically reduced,and men are finding it difficult creating long term commitment plans with them,and men are going for younger women,they will start playing the "I' a mature lady now and I now know what I want" bullshit card.
Men that could see through their manipulation,they will start shaming them and telling those who cares to listen how younger girls are not good for serious commitment brouhaha.

Most of this ladies in their 30s that didn't get men to commit with them in the long term that now hid under the umbrella of "mature ladies",there are reasons men don't take them serious anymore,and you should be blaming the ladies not trying hard to shame men that are not ready to put up with the baggage of thier past .

@Oldienavie

[ This post might also help you to understand this "mature ladies" trash the society feeds the gullible]
Don't just mind them and their "mature lady" nonsense!

Take a look at most marriages having problems today. A great majority of them involve the so called "matured ladies". Same matured ladies are the ones cheating on their husbands with their exes. They're the ones who challenge their husbands and nag them like babies because, of course they consider themselves " matured ".

If people want men to pity the old ladies and marry them, they should come out clean and beg on their behalves. Not telling loads of lies and trying to trick people into settling for less based on some non existent maturity!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ozonechrome: 4:04am On Jan 21, 2022
oldienavie:

I get y our point, like I said, she has most things I desire in a woman except she is older than I would want my wife to be.
I am trying to figure out if I should take the risk, let her go and expect to find another lady that has the same qualities but is younger.

Please let her go. She deserves better.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2022
topiiiiiiii:
haha bros, what if you married her at 20 wont still she get to 32, please stop age-shaming her, if she tick your boxes propose to her you might be lucky (for her to accept) or let her go and then you see pepper with younger girls were their eye don tear commot for body, may God guide you right!

at 32 its her that should be "proposing" to the guy...
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Jman06:
Don't just mind them and their "mature lady" nonsense!

Take a look at most marriages having problems today. A great majority of them involve the so called "matured ladies". Same matured ladies are the ones cheating on their husbands with their exes. They're the ones who challenge their husbands and nag them like babies because, of course they consider themselves " matured ".

If people want men to pity the old ladies and marry them, they should come out clean and beg on their behalves. Not telling loads of lies and trying to trick people into settling for less based on some non existent maturity!

I know one "matured lady" in the US. She never does what her husband wants....she wants to relocate to the city she wants not to the city her husband wants..... and she lives on her terms....she already told her husband that she will do her best for kids but if kids don't come that it's not her fault (translated: she fit don do abortion with an ex-boyfriend).

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ginomel(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2022
blackaxe78:

Smh….

You are lucky you have a matured lady who has all the qualities you looking for.

If you talking about age, the younger ones will get you to depression! They are only good on bed, maturity they lack.

Did I hear you say that younger ones are better in bed than the mature ones?

I will end it with just a question. cool
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ifyjos(f): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cjeriia: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
DavidHarry:

You don't just cast your dice like that. This is a long term life thing. You have to be most skeptical about decisions like this. Marriage no be beans

I guess in ur quest to sound very wise, you did not read through my post properly and of course missed the *choose wisely* part
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by remsonik(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not really true. With a 10 yr age gap when he 46 she's 36. 36 yo woman don expire.
No it's you that have expired at 40 and the lady is still valid at 36!

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by remsonik(f): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jman06:
Typing rubbish as usual! As if women of any age cares about taking care of their aged husbands!

I pity those who allow themselves to be deceived by the biased comments from your ilks here.

Any man who wants to be honest with himself will agree that women offer little to a man in marriage aside procreation. If that's the case, it is much better for a man to go for younger girls who stand better chances of birthing his offsprings.

Older women with loads of exes and high body counts are more prone to cheating! Get that into your head!

OH you know a younger woman has better chances and great sexual urges to satisfy you that the women in their 30s can't yet you want to go for her and she starts flirting around while married to you. Her body counts then become uncountable than the older women. Then only you can't satisfy her

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
remsonik:

No it's you that have expired at 40 and the lady is still valid at 36!

Dreamer dream on! The truth they say is bitter and I can understand the bitterness and frustration.

A man's life starts at 40 actually esp if he has moni.

But let me help ur argument a bit.... men @ 40 = balding + pot belly.... so I've given u ammunition smiley

But females expire at 30.... at 35 gone and at 40 completely gone (menopause)....

Argue with nature.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

Men marry evening newspapers as wife but he will be seeing other girls. And the sex will just be family sex (just for kids) not hot erotic sex (young gals give guys very strong erections)

Unfortunately for u not all men cheat on their partners or are polygamist like u.

Gynaecologically some women sex drive are even better as they advanced while men on the other hand depreciates the reason u have sugar nummies around.

Real men knows that marriage is not all abt sex only. No matter how driven one is after the first year of marriage sex go tire u. U know nothing about the realities of marriage.

From Your comments on this thread u are either:
1. A play-boy-teenger whose life depends on sex.
2. An adult who is willing to do 16 years old girls if the law permits. (If that is not depravity I wonder what it is).
Both categories of individuals are disastrous for martial advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
iamL:

Unfortunately for u not all men cheat on their partners or are polygamist like u.

Gynaecologically some women sex drive are even better as they advanced while men on the other hand depreciates the reason u have sugar nummies around.

Real men knows that marriage is not all abt sex only. No matter how driven one is after the first year of marriage sex go tire u. U know nothing about the realities of marriage.

From Your comments on this thread u are either:
1. A play-boy-teenger whose life depends on sex.
2. An adult who is willing to do 16 years old girls if the law permits. (If that is not depravity I wonder what it is).
Both categories of individuals are disastrous for martial advice.

about your point 2, females are free to state what they want and its fine but when men say what they want and their preferences, it is given labels like "depravity", "perversion", "pedophiles". now hear, i am unashamed about what i want, i am willing to happily date the age of legal consent wherever i am.

about point 1, nah, i turn down sex offers from girls actually.

and yes marriage doesnt depend on sex.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by NaBanga: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Glycolite:

Smiles,the reality is that a man that knows his worth is not going to settle for older woman a.ka "mature ladies" when there are younger women out there.
Your father settled for your younger mother for a reason .
Your grand father settled for your grand mother when she was younger for a reason.
And it goes on and on and on.
No matter how hard you guys try to paint younger women as "bad and not good for long tern commitment plans" ,because you perceive them as big threat to your long term commitment plans,most men will always go for younger women.
Most of us are not ready to deal with older women a.k.a "mature ladies" past baggages .
Deal with it.

Do you know that Jeff Bezos (the richest man in the world) divorced his wife and is happily dating a woman in her 50's? Let the man choose for himself. Societal pressure can lead someone astray to make bad choices. If he wants the 20s babe, he should go for it. But if he wants his woman of 32 years, he should not be discouraged.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
NaBanga:

Do you know that Jeff Bezos (the richest man in the world) divorced his wife and is happily dating a woman in her 50's? Let the man choose for himself. Societal pressure can lead someone astray to make bad choices. If he wants the 20s babe, he should go for it. But if he wants his woman of 32 years, he should not be discouraged.

Jeff Bezos only did that because he has been shamed out of what he truly wants - because if he dated his heart desire he would be called a pedophile, pervert etc... in the western world, men are not free to date their preferences or freely state their desires....

but yes I agree with you that there are men that prefer girls in their 30s, 40s and 50s and that those guys should ride on.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by LofP(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Tough question but it is better to let the girl go if you feel she's still too old.

Some women are still fertile in their late 40s, so I don't thInk fertility is the issue.

I think there are 3 types of age defined-amorous relationships:
-Man dates young girl
-Man dates female mate
-Man dates older woman

I feel 4 years is a good range. It's not too small for the respect you crave.

You want a woman to respect your age and she will do so if she was well brought up.

For me, I prefer skin colour, body size, my age mate, and intelligence.

Beauty and age don't matter in my books.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by NaBanga: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Jeff Bezos only did that because he has been shamed out of what he truly wants - because if he dated his heart desire he would be called a pedophile, pervert etc... in the western world, men are not free to date their preferences or freely state their desires....

but yes I agree with you that there are men that prefer girls in their 30s, 40s and 50s and that those guys should ride on.

It isn't true. He was having an affair with the woman before he divorced his wife. He was actually friends with the woman and her own husband. She was his spec and that is who he chose. If you read the things he wrote about why she is his choice, you will know she is what he wants.

Many other rich men in America date young girls, but many also date older women. There is no shame in dating an older woman in the Western world. There is no shame in marrying one either. It's all based on choice and what you like. Sorry o. Get your mind out of that contrapment called Nigeria. It's truly follow follow anyhow. Live life on your own terms.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro this was how i thought about my ex till we started dating i found out more about her . bro any woman above 30s and is single no kids they have some dirty hiding shit just be watchful oh

And you don't have a past? And your slates are very clean? Umuaka everywhere
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2022
sandra50:
Oga you will not find..infact you will regret ever letting her go.
This is Depression written all over You . Why cursing a Stranger You never know one hoot about his life or Future other than what he shared here?

Why Emotional on another Person's Life .. Maybe the 32yo lady will even reject him if he proposed you never know. Maybe the 32yo has someone better in her life than him while Oga thinks he is the alpha in her life ... you never know

All shades of Wrong and Obsession from You. Mind You, You ain't the girl in the 32yo cheesy ... Don't go Emotional, Common!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Feelings79:
OP,l will advise you move with caution.A number of questions and issues persist as to why one should think twice about marrying a 32 years old.Firstly,why would no one find her suitable for marriage all these years? what was she doing with her life all these years and what is she bringing to the marriage in terms of career since it might not be very convenient for her to be starting a career now in the midst of child bearing and rearing? how will age affect her fertility? having experience much in life, will she be as submissive as a younger woman would be?and most importantly, the female gender is known to age faster than the men, can you handle that? I'm married to a thirty something years old and I know a woman's sexual life can be on the decline in her thirties and so on.So many questions and issues bro
I was told by 40yos women that a woman's sex life peaks after child bearing age but that's when we men can't cope at same age. All things being equal(Remove stress and economic hardship) ... A women's libido peaks post menopause and that's when they look for youngies to ram them ...

Na so I hear am oo from older women in 40-50s ..

Make man sha plum himself well, there are Works to be done grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.