Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46277 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Which stats undecided

You make it seem like ladies in their 20's especially of this generation are in a rush to marry or planning or being reliant on men.

So if the men are not financially stable what other cogent reason is there to marry them?none then it can be said that such marriage is not of love but one of convenience, which is the point I have been making no young lady will easily be attracted to an older man without a convenient reason to which most times involves money wink
Higher IQ, Maturity, Mentorship, Leadership ....

Most women do not actually wanted to lead the Home, they want their Man to do that but the Bigger Question is : Is He Manly Enough ?

Women Mature more faster than Men but Men later catch Up mostly in 30s. Thus, a 25yo girl can Withstand even a 40year old man maturedly within 2-5years depending on the Man's game and aura around her.

Now, how could a girl who has related and cohabitted with a 40yo Maturity suddenly dropped to 29yo Maturity .... Their is gonna be a huge gap to fill in her Brain...

Higher IQ ladies can't be "husband" by most of their peers age group, it's gonna be like Two Bosses inside a Vehicle.....

The beautiful aspect of some ladies life is to find a Man that has the Aura they can willingly submit to without being coerced to do so ... Like, He is a Man Enough to Sire My Womanhood by His Upstairs, Downstairs and By Hands(Career/Financial) .....

So many factors than the Money you mentioned to consider while Marrying Other Men ....

If poco Is 25 now, a 40yo dude with superb IQ will sweat small sef to leash her grin ... Guys of her age group must definitely run except he has his A game on while Matured men will just laugh at her childishness. Imagine your wife wants to bring the building down and all you do is smile and hug her and tell her baby sorry tis OK... A young dude with Raging testosterone will help her tear the house down ....

Many many other factors and instances depending on the couples in context and the Situations on ground.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
LebanonCedars2:

How you treat your spouse in the marriage will go a long way in keeping him or her in shape mentally, physically or sexually.
Gbam.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sandra50(f): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Looks like that depression is what you are facing at the moment..I don't even have your time..
DonroxyII:
This is Depression written all over You . Why cursing a Stranger You never know one hoot about his life or Future other than what he shared here?

Why Emotional on another Person's Life .. Maybe the 32yo lady will even reject him if he proposed you never know. Maybe the 32yo has someone better in her life than him while Oga thinks he is the alpha in her life ... you never know

All shades of Wrong and Obsession from You. Mind You, You ain't the girl in the 32yo cheesy ... Don't go Emotional, Common!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
sandra50:
Looks like that depression is what you are facing at the moment..I don't even have your time..
Ur mouth be like Fork and Shovel .. Ur Left Nyansh there tongue
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

My opinion below:

Don't marry just one woman... pls marry several. Marry the 32 yo then later also marry a younger girl.... it doesn't hv to be just one given current market conditions.
grin grin ... Demand Pass Supply na so Price Cheap. Market Condition is Favorable until Products start bitting Your A.ss grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin grin ... Demand Pass Supply na so Price Cheap. Market Condition is Favorable until Products start bitting Your A.ss grin

How?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

How?
You only viewed the Blessings of two women under your blokos what about the Cost of having them underneath You especially when they lash at each other or competing for your attention or when one wants more of You grin ... or the just increase their demand of you jointly above your Capabilities grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by brandsoncharlie: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
pocohantas:

I wonder why you think a man has to be rich and from a known family to PROVIDE. It isn’t even logical or sensible, but I understand you are all up in your feelings. Hence the incoherency. That you successfully mixed provision with wealth and fame is something only a slow mind would pull off.

Yes, a man should provide. If you can’t do that, what would you do?
-Would you have our kids?
-Would you take care of the home or claim I am emasculating you?
-Oh you want to sit at home and play draft with your fellow never do wells while I go to work?
-Would you take annual visits to my family house and help my mother wash her clothes?
-Would you be willing to serve our guests anyara and ose oji?

Why do you want to be useless? Your father didn’t provide for his family? Was he rich and famous? You’re not wise my dear.
That's why you don't want to work just to wait for a man to provide for you so that he will die early and you swim in riches.
That's laziness, the world has gone beyond that.
So all you have to offer is to bear children and sweep the house all day. grin grin grin
Your fellow women are working and supporting the man for the family to work, all you know is waiting for a man to do shit.
No man will marry you at this age except he's a stupid man.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That's why you don't want to work just to wait for a man to provide for you so that he will die early and you swim in riches.
That's laziness, the world has gone beyond that.
So all you have to offer is to bear children and sweep the house all day. grin grin grin
Your fellow women are working and supporting the man for the family to work, all you know is waiting for a man to do shit. No man will marry you at this age except he's a stupid man.

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Everyday men marry jobless women. Ntoor!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Everyday men marry jobless women. Ntoor!! tongue tongue

Truth hurts I guess.... ur the one deceiving yourself. Men marry jobless women actually because of "beauty" but when financial responsibilities come in or the beauty fades (which ever happens first), the man will break up and save himself.

And btw I've broken up with u I'm no longer interested cos I've another Internet girlfriend now....
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Truvelisback(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
32yrs old lady isn't too old for u. I was even thinking that she is older than u are.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2022
BigBashiru:

Truth hurts I guess.... ur the one deceiving yourself. Men marry jobless women actually because of "beauty" but when financial responsibilities come in or the beauty fades (which ever happens first), the man will break up and save himself.

And btw I've broken up with u I'm no longer interested cos I've another Internet girlfriend now....

Indeed… grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
pocohantas:

And you think women would desire a 40yrs old broke man?

Please get it into your head that everyone loves some balance. We just prioritize based on what is most important to us. For women it is provision, for men it is youthfulness.

So if you want to keep waiting until you are 50, please make sure you are rich.

Sugarcoat it however you like, the game favors guys more. And I really do not need to be rich to marry one of the numerous beautiful looking women looking for a partner. You age with numbers. A man can roll with your generation and that of your daughter. It does not work too well for a lady if you ask me.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by kendological(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
nenyewrites:

A 36 year old unmarried man has money? Lol. Let me write now that it's rarely, rarely the case. A young man of 26 that has enough to take care of himself and an extra person is already engaged and preparing to be married. There must be one chick telling him not to waste her time further or a mother on his neck to marry and it will spur him to consider marriage. So if you see an old man of 36 years unmarried, know that he is terribly broke, was unlucky in relationships, made wrong decisions, has an incurable STD, is impotent, is terribly broke and so on.
Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Cousin9999: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please don't marry this girl. She deserves better.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Gloriagee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sha don't waste her time so that in 5 years time, you don't come back eulogising a 37 year old woman who's Conservative n wears no makeup while looking for a younger woman.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 11:23am On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

And you think women would desire a 40yrs old broke man?

Please get it into your head that everyone loves some balance. We just prioritize based on what is most important to us. For women it is provision, for men it is youthfulness.

So if you want to keep waiting until you are 50, please make sure you are rich.

You will realize one is much favoured. Continue till you're 50. I hope loneliness won't show you the way of suicide.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
oldienavie:

She ticks all my boxes, I just feel that women age faster than men.
I see a lot of married men running after younger ladies , thats not something I pray for in my marriage.

Haven't you seen a man married to a young wife chasing his age mate or an older woman? Marriage goes beyond age.

So did you marry your 32 year old or you got a younger girl?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

You will realize one is much favoured. Continue till you're 50. I hope loneliness won't show you the way of suicide.

After your mother.

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 2:21pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

After your mother.

E pain you? Fool. We keep telling you the truth but you insist on perishing. It is your perish. When I see that name pocohantas don commit suicide, I asua you, in Buhari's voice, that I won't waste any RIP.

You were born of a violent mad woman. You made that known when you quoted another person's mum. No marry till you are 50, your suicide is one waiting to happen.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

E pain you? Fool. We keep telling you the truth but you insist on perishing. It is your perish. When I see that name pocohantas don commit suicide, I asua you, in Buhari's voice, that I won't waste any RIP.

You were born of a violent mad woman. You made that known when you quoted another person's mum. No marry till you are 50, your suicide is one waiting to happen.

I was born by your mother. smiley
Say me hi to her. She done kuku born another mad one in you. E dey her body.

8 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by kayperry: 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

lame

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

My mum had no werey daughter like you. Na Ur useless mad woman of a mum is capable of birthing someone useless like you. Waiting for Ur suicide - bitter, barren, hoelosho woman.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

My mum had no werey daughter like you. Na Ur useless mad woman of a mum is capable of birthing someone useless like you. Waiting for Ur suicide - bitter, barren, hoelosho woman.

But she has you? So what exactly are you talking about.You must be very deluded to think you can come online to wish me death and act a victim.

8 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 3:45pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Even if men no get money, dem go still marry beautiful, sane women with no family history of madness like it runs in your family. Men do not dry up. But you too stupid to understand that basic argument. I didn't expect a daughter of a mad woman to know any better. Don't forget to take your pill today. Sorry, you hear?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

But she has you? So what exactly are you talking about. I rather be barren than birth something like you. She should have closed her legs that blessed day if she isn’t a senior olosho. Abi na by force to fck?

You must be very deluded to think you can come online to wish me death and act a victim.

A saucy, idiot. Read very well and pick out where I wished you death. Since you decided to be stupid, I will give it to you how you want. Your were born by a useless, mad, disrespectful person of a woman.
If not for that, you would not make any reference to my mum. The sad, useless, werey woman that birthed you couldn't have done a better job. I don't know her, but it seems you sucked that madness from breast. I'm not surprised.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Acidbath: 3:50pm On May 31, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

You must have had pedophilia instincts from when you were a teen.

Now, midlife crises is worrying you.
I am sure you m0lest teenagers sef at your age.

Let that 32 year old go and find a decent man that will appreciate her.

You will end up dating a hot young cheerful giver.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

A saucy, idiot. Read very well and pick out where I wished you death. Since you decided to be stupid, I will give it to you how you want. Your were born by a useless, mad, disrespectful person of a woman.
If not for that, you would not make any reference to my mum. The sad, useless, werey woman that birthed you couldn't have done a better job. I don't know her, but it seems you sucked that madness from breast. I'm not surprised.

You go cry blood today. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Anybody done price your papa recently? Na your mama need pills to heal her heart for having a child like you.

Na werey deh marry werey, you have a perfect mad people as parents. What an achievement �!
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by JesusIsAMuslim: 3:52pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I was born by your mother.

You go cry blood today. grin grin

It shows mental illness. How could you have been birthed by my mum. Werey de deny her useless mum?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.