Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (75620 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2022
I think u r getting it all wrong. This is photoshoot for fun, don't believe d story because she is doing it for fun.
Unto ur point, that she posed like this doesn't mean she is a wife material or that she won't be nagging or that she won't be cheating when married,come to think of it, which man in 2022 needs a farmer as wife? There r alot to marriage than posting farm pictures.
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Cardilac2323: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.
Lol, see questions, don't u know that getting a ready man to settle down with a woman in a Nigeria is really difficult. The economy has made that impossible, that's why our women are not left unmarried and resort to begging for any available man
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by BlackyOne: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

U don't have sense, what's wrong with a woman being open about looking for a husband, will you write the same rubbish here if it's a man that used same method in searching for a wife!?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Rogerss(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Wow...

That what's I call a real woman...........For her to be bold enough to come into social media to beg men to come to her rescue from meno-stop shocked. She's a woman indeed..

She is hard working like one girl I know.
But she get good manners?
No go carry hard working put person wey go rain insult on you every time you argue.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Coming in is very easy and sweet, but throwing out and is big wahala. If you get there you will understand.
I ve been married twice and divorced twice trust me i know! cheesy
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
After fhucking her body into a loosed hell sh!t and no suitor is showing interest to marry the lose and slack pussy bitch she now goes into the bushes for marriage advertisement thinking we can be fooled by her loosed slacked body that already lost all elasticity. Naija girls go suffer for my hand o, many of them will be kept for sucking diicks only. I promise you scum gold digging naija bitches

Word...
Them go suffer ehh..
I pity 'em.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sultaan(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Even if sense full ground,
Na that time the rules of gravity go make exception for your likes, una go begin dey float.

You are so passionate about this, it seems to touch a nerve on you. Just wish the lady good luck/At some point in life, women find themselves in a mans shoe having to do things without gender coming into play.
She is trying to find a partner as a human not a woman, and the question is will the things she bring to the table be enough to convince an average man?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by karkinase(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
After fhucking her body into a loosed hell sh!t and no suitor is showing interest to marry the lose and slack pussy bitch she now goes into the bushes for marriage advertisement thinking we can be fooled by her loosed slacked body that already lost all elasticity. Naija girls go suffer for my hand o, many of them will be kept for sucking diicks only. I promise you scum gold digging naija bitches
Mere looking @ her u will know the babe is retired.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2022
karkinase:

Mere looking @ her u will know the babe is retired.
yeah, every part of her body is obviously too loosed and weak from too much fhuckin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
I will soon open an IG page and start screenshotting comments from here let people from all over the world know how Nigerian men think.
Ah, don't do that oh, that will be adding salt to injury shocked
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Who the Bleep is his mom that she cannot be called He just called someone’s future mother a prostitute for NO REASON and you conveniently ignored that and jumped to his defense like a toad. THAT SWINE is the bigger fool here. He must have learnt the basics of prostitution from his mom, that’s why he comes online to no call people’s sisters and daughters useless names.

Your bias stinks to high heaven.

Wh*re supporting ex hoes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
If i have the opportunity, i will marry her. She is a strong lady, not every lady can do Farm work.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Singles guys Out there, this should be your stabndard...

If you have a girlfriend, If she ain't a virgin, Bleep her and dumped her... Nevere you take gabbages back home in the name of marriage...

As for me, If I know you ain't a virgin I'll still fucke the hell outta you, you cant expect me to pay a bride price for a coochie that another nigga used Indomie and egg to dig..

Naija ladies will see hell from guys in the coming years...
Guys ain't smiling anymore..

As a man, If you dont marry a virgin(submissive).. Your life through out in the marriage will be hell, so also your children will rot in misfortune... Cos you will end up living with a woman with up to 20 souls(bodycount)...
E get why...
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sultaan(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If you have a girlfriend, If she ain't a virgin, Bleep her and dumped her... Nevere you take gabbages back home in the name of marriage...

As for me, If I know you ain't a virgin I'll still fucke the hell outta you, you cant expect me to pay a bride price for a coochie that another nigga used Indomie and egg to dig..

As a man, If you dont marry a virgin(submissive).. Your life through out in the marriage will be hell, so also your children will rot in misfortune... Cos you will end up living with a woman with up to 20 souls(bodycount)...

E get why...

An average one is hustling 3 a week to keep the body in market ready mode.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Abujakenneth: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
At least she has fulfilled that desire of being Mrs. Many that didn't beg online but were approached even in a church did not last long in their marriage.
MrBrownJay1:

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
sultaan:

An average one is hustling 3 a week to keep the body in market ready mode.

LWKMD...
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by karkinase(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

E get why...
20 that’s for 20 yr olds.. an average Nigerian lady of 28yrs has had up to 40 body counts this is minus the frequency of sex cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Why don't you mind your business, must you talk down on people?.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Bankowner: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Can she share the Marriage List first?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by rolams(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
See advert ooo!
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2022
That means if all the man that wants to marry dm you they will all taste you to know if you are sweet in bed everything is not by hard working shey you sweet for bed ���
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Who the Bleep is his mom that she cannot be called He just called someone’s future mother a prostitute for NO REASON and you conveniently ignored that and jumped to his defense like a toad. THAT SWINE is the bigger fool here. He must have learnt the basics of prostitution from his mom, that’s why he comes online to no call people’s sisters and daughters useless names.

Your bias stinks to high heaven.

But u can think of it.
He called a future mom a prostitute right? Not a mom yet but future mom.
Why didn't d person personally abuse him. He's also a future dad. He/she can confront him and abuse him rather dan bringing his mom to the matter.
Think about that
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
karkinase:

20 that’s for 20 yr olds.. an average Nigerian lady of 28yrs has had up to 40 body counts this is minus the frequency of sex cry

Dammnn bro..
Their hustle for an Ignorant man who will forget their past and like them for who they are is REAL.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Always doing rubbish to trend, most especially on independence day.......Yeye girl.

You garrit#You know her# thumbs up man
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
If i have the opportunity, i will marry her. She is a strong lady, not every lady can do Farm work.
Seriously? You will marry her for her farming skills grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by juman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Beautiful.
Hope she get good guy.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by riczy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
HeroHero:
Wearing pant to farm can't make u hard working. We know how real hardworking Ladies dress to farm
man no get joy
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

... I don't know her but know how they roll...

ASSUMPTION=GREATEST Bleep UP
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

... I don't know her but know how they roll...

ASSUMPTION=GREATEST FÚCK UP
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
killmods:
Seriously? You will marry her for her farming skills grin
Yep.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comrades keep calm, don't beg girls for friendship or marriage because they are the ones that are suppose to be begging us.

Comrades know your worth as a man, don't settle for less.

"If you're looking for a wife to marry come and marry me I'm a hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very well if you are interested in marrying me Dm me now."

See desperation! This one don old for in papa house o. Lol
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
SMH
stop being rude, be reserved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.