Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (75575 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
supereagle:
Some of these hard working ladies have other spiritual forces working against them. I have seen quite a lot of them in Igbo land.

Very ignorant mindset, spiritual forces my bottom! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
I think u r getting it all wrong. This is photoshoot for fun, don't believe d story because she is doing it for fun.
Unto ur point, that she posed like this doesn't mean she is a wife material or that she won't be nagging or that she won't be cheating when married,come to think of it, which man in 2022 needs a farmer as wife? There r alot to marriage than posting farm pictures.
correct!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Das1mama: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Babe if nobody dm u me don already dm u but if dem don dm u.... Me no dy interested
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
U dey give testing abi hw u go take know if the gari get starch
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by redeff06: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
I go marry you....give me your number.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Damseldammie:

You garrit#You know her# thumbs up man
Ya, she is an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go and marry huspuppy your love or wait for him till he comes out of incarceration.

This lady sha

She likes attention
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
For those interested in village throw-away.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Hiq0: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
I want you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
sekundosekundo:
Why don't you mind your business, must you talk down on people?.
BlackyOne:

U don't have sense, what's wrong with a woman being open about looking for a husband, will you write the same rubbish here if it's a man that used same method in searching for a wife!?

i am sorry if my answer offended you but we have to be fully honest here, and the above would be the genuine concern that any sane person would have. dont shoot the "common sense" messenger o!

Abujakenneth:
At least she has fulfilled that desire of being Mrs. Many that didn't beg online but were approached even in a church did not last long in their marriage.

... and your point is?!

Cardilac2323:

Lol, see questions, don't u know that getting a ready man to settle down with a woman in a Nigeria is really difficult. The economy has made that impossible, that's why our women are not left unmarried and resort to begging for any available man

do you believe that the solution to the above you mention is to desperately go online and beg for ANY MAN WHATSOEVER FOR MARRIAGE?!?!? are women so desperate today that they will even settle with the worst donkey out there?! no wonder so many of these sham marriage dont even last 90days!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na so dem dey talk... when you enter relationship now na constant billing. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ujunwa02(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=Geniuelander post=109492291]
undecided undecided
She’s hardworking though

Do you know her?

I know her, she is indeed hardworking, we do chicken business together at gariki market I'm Enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sultaan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
A Japanese proverb says" all married women are not wives"

SHe want to be married like most women but that does not mean she will be a wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Rickmann: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
DAVE5:

When a man finds what is worth keeping, he won’t let go, he’s rather keep and continue doing sarewagba outside

So it begs the question of why she didn’t find a man all the while or better still why a man didn’t find her good enough for keeps

Yes, I agree with you.
Truth is most women aren't sensitive enough to see when a guy truly cares about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sultaan(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rickmann:

Yes, I agree with you.
Truth is most women aren't sensitive enough to see when a guy truly cares about them.

Here is a fact that always makes one scratch your head when women say there are no good men out there.

If you ask them throughout their life to mention the guys they will go to/can depend on for help if they are in a bind , they will tell you a couple of names. But if you ask them why they can't date these guys, they will say those guys are not their type(they have a right to have types), but once those guys become unavailable to them for use, or get married to other woman they now see the man in a different light as husband material when he is someone's husband.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
CUTLASSS in the pictures ?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Southernigbo:
maybe she is a really reserved lady living in some sparsely populated village. Her male folks she consult eligible men on her behalf

Men dey the village, na foreign league she wan play
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
aysnoopy:

But u can think of it.
He called a future mom a prostitute right? Not a mom yet but future mom.
Why didn't d person personally abuse him. He's also a future dad. He/she can confront him and abuse him rather dan bringing his mom to the matter.
Think about that
The first one was totally unnecessary, leave sentiments alone, what did innocent lady who does this for jokes on Facebook do to him? What if she is a mother?
He deserves to have his jugular torn, and the insult responded perfectly.
The fact that you’re defending him means you see nothing wrong with his insult, keep keeping on.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Rickmann: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2022
sultaan:

Here is a fact that always makes one scratch your head when women say there are no good men out there.

If you ask them throughout their life to mention the guys they will go to/can depend on for help if they are in a bind , they will tell you a couple of names. But if you ask them why they can't date these guys, they will say those guys are not their type(they have a right to have types), but once those guys become unavailable to them for use, or get married to other woman they now see the man in a different light as husband material when he is someone's husband.

You just nailed it, my friend grin

It's in the same vain they meet a good guy, but when asked,"he is just a friend" they'll say..and then
get their heart broken by the player and still have the nerve to say 'all guys are de same"

Confused gender , they are indeed.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2022
sultaan:

You are so passionate about this, it seems to touch a nerve on you. Just wish the lady good luck/At some point in life, women find themselves in a mans shoe having to do things without gender coming into play.
She is trying to find a partner as a human not a woman, and the question is will the things she bring to the table be enough to convince an average man?
I have such a way with words, you probably got confused. Look up the meaning of passionate and stop using words wrongly.

I don’t know of such women. My grandmom was/is practically the breadwinner and owned house I partially grew up in, my mom has always been the head of my nuclear family and I never lacked anything as a kid. I have been taking care of myself without the input of any other specie but my mom since I left university several years ago.

So trust me when I say, I don’t know of such women. Neither I don’t keep leaches around me, men or women. Direct your talk somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
funny mad dick craving bitch, you say my D is tiny so I can prove to you it's not thereby showing you my super royal machine? No way bitch. It's you again? Despite my last mention warning you about taking things too personal? My sisters are responsibly n happily married women and in their husbands houses, but that's not ur case cus nobody wants a loosed over bleeped hoe. Ok, Pls be avoiding my mentions. I don't have your time, My dick is not free, look else where loosed slacked off bitch
Stop taking things so personal. Why are you so angry and pained and passionate about this topic?
You even remembered my username?! You must be having PTSD, go see a doctor for your mental health. In the mean time, tell your sisters to change.

Tired of seeing them disturbing my windshield in Ikeja. Tell them I’m not gay please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2022
franchasng:
Ah, don't do that oh, that will be adding salt to injury shocked
Lol. Just thinking aloud, I have no kind of time for that.

Also If it goes viral, most people will think very badly of Nigerian men. My brothers are too great to be tainted by that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol. Just thinking aloud, I have no kind of time for that.

Also If it goes viral, most people will think very badly of Nigerian men. My brothers are too great to be tainted by that.
Better chick grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble respectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbage (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.
she wan comot for village life
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Please, i need a loan of 150k urgently, like right nw please. The money will be returned to u with no stress... Please.
send your account details
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
2ndchildhood:
send your account details
are you for real??
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
franchasng:
I can feel the bitterness, damn it! shocked

Please be calming down, life is not that hard na, you should he making people happy not suffer na.

Nigerian ladies are sweet oh, forget what u read online, or the uncouth ones you encounter online. There are millions of well trained, well behaved Nigerian ladies that will make you have a rethink.

Spread love bro, not hate cool
I tire o especially here on nairaland they will just be bashing women up & down ,saying all manner of things that's why some people are having problems in their marriages because of so called online in-laws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kingjiss: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2022
aysnoopy:

U don't have brain u this teenage boy.
Must u put his mother into this matter.
Why are all this nairalanders behave like a foool without home training.
I tire o

Fools like your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.