Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (76138 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by ufotty2001: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
A complete retired olosho who have served the public for 40yrs. Now looking for innocent man to decieve.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
aysnoopy:

U don't have brain u this teenage boy.
Must u put his mother into this matter.
Why are all this nairalanders behave like a foool without home training.
I tire o
Who the Bleep is his mom that she cannot be called He just called someone’s future mother a prostitute for NO REASON and you conveniently ignored that and jumped to his defense like a toad. THAT SWINE is the bigger fool here. He must have learnt the basics of prostitution from his mom, that’s why he comes online to no call people’s sisters and daughters useless names.

Your bias stinks to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
ufotty2001:
A complete retired olosho who have served the public for 40yrs. Now looking for innocent man to decieve.
Even if sense full ground,
Na that time the rules of gravity go make exception for your likes, una go begin dey float.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
SMH
Fake ass like u
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
odinson1:
Evening newspaper AKA Retired PROSTITUTE cheesy

After they are done Jumping on top of dicks of Various sizes,they retire and Become Potential housewives,so they can Decieve Gullible Men Into Getting married to them.
After those Gullible Fools get married to these PROSTITUTES, that's when they will know that "not all that Glitter is Gold"

This is too harsh bro

You ended up calling another woman a PROSTITUTE, seems we aren't that different afterall
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comrades keep calm, don't beg girls for friendship or marriage because they are the ones that are suppose to be begging us.

Comrades know your worth as a man, don't settle for less.

"If you're looking for a wife to marry come and marry me I'm a hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very well if you are interested in marrying me Dm me now."
op connect me with this babe
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
She is fat and ugly. embarassed
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
That is how many of them form saint before marriage and then after marriage the story changes.
If a guy decides to marry her will she continue this farming she is displaying here. That time you will start hearing "my mates are in their husbands house enjoying and going to Dubai for holiday"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Rickmann:

It's difficult o
Most men just want to hit and run in the end no matter the qualities you possess as a lady

When a man finds what is worth keeping, he won’t let go, he’s rather keep and continue doing sarewagba outside

So it begs the question of why she didn’t find a man all the while or better still why a man didn’t find her good enough for keeps
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
That is how many of them form saint before marriage and then after marriage the story changes.
If a guy decides to marry her will she continue this farming she is displaying here. That time you will start hearing "my mates are in their husbands house enjoying and going to Dubai for holiday"
Then you throw her out.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Mrforexlord: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
davien:
This village bicycle will then be bought by the highest bidder.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
After fhucking her body into a loosed hell sh!t and no suitor is showing interest to marry the lose and slack pussy bitch she now goes into the bushes for marriage advertisement thinking we can be fooled by her loosed slacked body that already lost all elasticity. Naija girls go suffer for my hand o, many of them will be kept for sucking diicks only. I promise you scum gold digging naija bitches
With that tiny thing you call a sexual organ?
RELAX BRO. Na your sisters go drink cum pass from my brothers. E no go even pass indomie and egg wey we go offer them: Also your mama don swallow forty thousand people own over the years, you no see anybody complain o.

Make we hear word ehn, clean the foam from your mouth; you don dey sound like rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2022
gypsey:
Then you throw her out.

Coming in is very easy and sweet, but throwing out and is big wahala. If you get there you will understand.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2022
franchasng:
Guys stop hating on our ladies na, this thing is getting out of hand oh, na wa oh.

The lady is just catching cruise na, haba.

The way young Naija guys of today are showing hatred towards Nigerian ladies is becoming scary oh.

Ladies abeg make una de give them breast suck small so their nerves can calm down cos na conji de bring all these bitterness from our young guys grin
I will soon open an IG page and start screenshotting comments from here let people from all over the world know how Nigerian men think.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Fake ass like u
SMH
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
SMH
Aren't u? u registered recently on this forum and u can navigate the forum without help, it means it's either u are a guy disguising as a female or a you have a main account on this forum and dis is ur alternate account undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Kingspower(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Am interested please your contact. Am from Rivers State and am still single.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Damn!
The Hussle is real
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
these days of social media anything can happen...(na so one guy give prisoners money for traffic now him own don betta) it is possible she get her heart desire just like that...i pray it comes true for her, she look serious and determined, she quoted qualities that are needed for marriage, she didn't mention beauty yet she is beautiful.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Aren't u? u registered recently on this forum and u can navigate the forum without help, it means it's either u are a guy disguising as a female or a you have a main account on this forum and dis is ur alternate account undecided
suit urself.
Btw, this is my main account but then I had account which I deactivated last year, so I have been a Nairalander before now.

If this is fake enough for u then, I have no issue with u
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Make u come pound the man head like yam abi grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.
the scripture have to be fulfilled. ( A time shall come that six women will take hold on one man saying we will eat our own bread and clothes ourselves only let us be called by your name as our husband )
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Some of these hard working ladies have other spiritual forces working against them. I have seen quite a lot of them in Igbo land.

MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
suit urself.
Btw, this is my main account but then I had account which I deactivated last year, so I have been a Nairalander before now.

If this is fake enough for u then, I have no issue with u
What happened to ur old account? prove to me dat u are real and the owner of the pic on ur profile
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Alfredmarine(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmm wahala be like wike voice this komdem oil [color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingsmann:
What happened to ur old account? prove to me dat u are real and the owner of the pic on ur profile
prove to u? Lol.
SmH
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
With that tiny thing you call a sexual organ?
RELAX BRO. Na your sisters go drink cum pass from my brothers. E no go even pass indomie and egg wey we go offer them: Also your mama don swallow forty thousand people own over the years, you no see anybody complain o.

Make we hear word ehn, clean the foam from your mouth; you don dey sound like rabid dog.
funny mad dick craving bitch, you say my D is tiny so I can prove to you it's not thereby showing you my super royal machine? No way bitch. It's you again? Despite my last mention warning you about taking things too personal? My sisters are responsibly n happily married women and in their husbands houses, but that's not ur case cus nobody wants a loosed over bleeped hoe. Ok, Pls be avoiding my mentions. I don't have your time, My dick is not free, look else where loosed slacked off bitch
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by akpunda86: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comrades keep calm, don't beg girls for friendship or marriage because they are the ones that are suppose to be begging us.

Comrades know your worth as a man, don't settle for less.

"If you're looking for a wife to marry come and marry me I'm a hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very well if you are interested in marrying me Dm me now."

Abeg leave all this packaging I'm a victim that still regret it till today,my wife said I can farm ,I can this I can do garri ,I can all in the world and I loved her at once,well I moved into my own house and just a small garden can't even plant nor maintain a pumpkin farm,wanna marry abeg ask God Guidance even if a woman use palm tree leaves cover her body check well another fabric covering her.
Singles open ur eyes well very well love exists but is like wealth u have to find it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ofolete: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Those who insult women are fools
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Dizzyyish: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm, if she's actively seeking a man to marry her, one has to wonder what are the benefits of marriage for woman..
https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec#109398477

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.