Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY (5001 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2022
killmods:

Yes it's not by force. If u read the Op at all u will notice he's talking about ladies who wish to get married but set unrealistic goals and expectations. Read and comprehend and stop this ur voltron for women bs... it's getting stale already undecided
Ok..
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mohzus: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Mumu talk, better do away with unneccessary pride and ego, take lessons from this story and have sense.
Ewu gambia

Learn to speak without insult Mr redpillers
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by freshkpomo(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
moral: don't pressure people into being miserable...

Marriage is mostly a do or die affair in third world countries...
have you crossed out of Nigeria before? Do you know how many Oyibo women do drug and become miserable because of loneliness? Why do you think our YAHOO boys cash out on the women? Just shut up and stop sounding stupid like your other girls on nairaland just because you want to be bias and support women... I don't know how you people even reason, u just open mouth to spill trash... I am very happy women in real life don't act and talk like most of you, very irritating things.

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mystiquefia: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
freshkpomo:

have you crossed out of Nigeria before? Do you know how many Oyibo women do drug and become miserable because of loneliness? Why do you think our YAHOO boys cash out on the women? Just shut up and stop sounding stupid like your other girls on nairaland just because you want to be bias and support women... I don't know how you people even reason, u just open mouth to spill trash... I am very happy women in real life don't act and talk like most of you, very irritating things.

Lol, I no kukuma get strength to answer am
These ones don't know anything yet, time will teach them lessons

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by wheelchairboy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
moral: don't pressure people into being miserable...

Marriage is mostly a do or die affair in third world countries...

I doubt if China is a third world country but unmarried women above 27 are called Shung Nuh which means leftovers. In the western world, they are called cat ladies. Melissa McCarthy played that role twice in different movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Sex Drug Like This? / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot / ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.