Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Which Books Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (23488 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Connoisseur(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2011
Myne White:

My books cheesy grin
your books
didnt know we had a published writer amongst us
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2011
john le carre, the honourable schoolboy
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2011
Connoisseur:

your books
didnt know we had a published writer amongst us

Yes, I write under the pen name, Myne Whitman. Thanks.  smiley
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Strongfaze(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2011
juju priest by Ogali .A. Ogali (A NOVEL)
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by sirgeorge(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Taming of the shrew-Shakespeare
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Xfactor2(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
I'm reading Contraband by J.L Campbell from Jamaica who by the way happens to be reading an excerpt of her book on my blog today.

[email]http://fabulosityreads..com/2011/08/contraband2mp4.html[/email]
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by mbulela: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
100 years of Solitude - Gabriel García Márquez
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
The Tender Warrior and[i] Dombraye[/i] by the same author Chika Onu, co-author of[i] Naked Beauty[/i],
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by sirgeorge(m): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2011
Two gentlemen of Verona-Shakespeare
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
The Appeal By John Grisham.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by iykemanuel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ogaga4luv

[color=Black][/color]
Good Magic by Marina Medici
When I first started doing magick I found it very hard to find a good book that explained the basics (casting a circle) well. That is actully had them at all and with little religious bias. This book was perfect Grin. it contains all the basics of casting a circle, the elements, and basic tools. It also contains many simple, yet effective, spells for magickians of all levels of experience. PLUS it is in gorgeous full color photos that illustrate easily everything it talks about. Oh, and did I mention the easy to use reference charts for everything from type of spell for a specific purpose to stones to herbs Grin.

This book covers a little bit of everything, well! I strongly reccomend this book to beginners, and for the spells therein people of all levels of experience. Teachers try this as a new starter book it works great! Enjoy! Wink

bros how can i get this

iykemanuel@gmail.com shocked
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Resurrection men ~ Ian Rankin
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Seun(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Buffett: The making of am American capitalist. I'll be reading this for a long time.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Ideyontop: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re-discovering the Kingdom by Myles Munroe.Great book! I advice everybody to get a hold of this book and read if you want to live a fulfilled life!
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by AmakaG29(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
Contract Law and Theory
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by chika98: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Currently reading the Hunger Games series. Finished the first two books now waiting to read the last one
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by mikron(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
none
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
I am reading "The Tender Warrior" by Chika Onu, the multiple Award winning writer and Nigerian director of "Living in Bondage 2".
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by saperpsms: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Good to read!

I am reading -

Praying The Right Way - Pst. Chris Oyakhilomen
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by citous(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
[font=Berlin Sans FB Demi]Just found a used book place where u can exchange an old book for ones you havent read and only pay 75cents and am reading everything by James Patterson, Micheal ConnelySidney Sheldon, Robert Ludlum,Jeffery Archer, Vince Flynn and David Baldacci. I think am through with almost everything written by these men. So I am running out of books to read. Will now venture into authors I havent been much interested in their work, like Sandra Brown etall. Just wish I could find another Robert Ludlum or Sydney Sheldon.[/font]
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by pslm23(f): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by kabukabu50(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
The Twelfth Imam by Joel Rosenburg
The Islamization of America by Abdullah al araby
Holy War by Nigel Cliff.

cool
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by wassolldas: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by klonemalone(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun, Reginald Lewin, I dont read for fun, I read to make paper.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by ojotask: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
"Teach to be Rich" by Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by obama29(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
The best book i have ever read in my life, THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS VOL 1 AND VOL 2,
its free to download in pdf by typing it on google THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Currently reading clive barkers IMAJICA, Been interesting so far, Its about an occultic society in ancient england.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Kcwarren: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Engineering thermodynamics
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by freepeople: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
How to make friends and influence people, written by Dale Carnegie. A timeless book written in the 30s at the height of depression. Sometimes I stray away from the principles of the book in my relationship with other. That's why I keep coming back to it. This is my 4th time of reading the book; and I recommend the book to anybody that wants to improve in his/her human relationship.
PS: esp. foul-mouthed NLers
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
Just started reading MR PERFECT by Linda Howard this morning.
 Its about jaine and her 3 friends wondering what Mr perfect would be like,but one of them is mysteriously murdered and jaine has to seek for help from her unpredictable cop neighbor.
I think its gonna be an interesting read.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by darhood(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
The book i'm reading is titled HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by november8: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
I am currently reading two books simulteaneously;
Think like a man,act like a lady by Steve Harvey and Don't pack your bags yet by Pastor Anita Oyakhilome.

Both inspiring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Questions Angela Merkel: "Siemens Deal Failed In Nigeria" / Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.