Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) (41703 Views)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Emmypure: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Join for free and start earning in dollar
https://easy-db.xyz/905267365483
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by happney65: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
that's some old pussy mehn. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Uyi168: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
ufotty2001:

Your education is a total worst to d country.. why will someone else donate eggs to someone and the d person will claim biological mother

I saw her post too.
I just weak.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations

but why you put am inside crime section?
Check well its romance section
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Walkee: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Someone can donate eggs to her, even at 75 women are still having children.

People need more education in this country.
plus do you even know if they have money for such jamboree?
Why not just take one of the billions of unexpired females

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by lucky4west: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
better late than never, but it would have been better if it had happened earlier, with menopause and age, conception and delivery could be difficult....though there is nothing God cannot do.....we should always pray against every spirit of delay....it could the handiwork of village people
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by geelite(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
after series of Bleep right... i believed she has rejected a lot of guys before getting to that age... girls, you people should learn coz you all have limited time when it comes to marriage
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations

Possibly ti's type of marriage is a criminal offense in the OP village or LGA we can't say.

Anyway congrats to the couple at least the woman finally fulfilled that area of her life.

And for those of you that are suffering from good character and home material deficiency Sydrome a.k.a feminist gang wizards calling marriage a scam come and see a grandmother oo yet one man still like her and marry her but with all your fame, your displayed artificial manufactured breast, damaged wheelbalance bums, triple make-up layer like ojujucalabar and your Ghana must bag of money you are displaying on social media yet even a cripple no reason your side as I sad before you all should change your prayer point because by the you all get to 60 year+ you will all understand the effect of loneliness at old age.

Madam congrats and God bless.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Emmypure:
Join for free and start earning in dollar
https://easy-db.xyz/905267365483
Scammers
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by DrChukki: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
First in history covered a good news cool
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by remitarich(f): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
THEIR KISSING PATTERN IS FUNNY
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Makestyles: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
When the pikin de call you mummy but de suspect you be grandma
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by drlateef: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations

May be it’s a crime to wed at 61 years.

grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by brosammy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
congratulations to her, all the best
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
They already have children.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Best time to get married in my book as a Nigerian.

It’s at that stage in Life when marriage starts living it’s true purpose. COMPANIONSHIP

With 61 years experience on earth you supposed don mature well and understand many things. Nobody get choice to leave Other than to make it work.
Works better when both parties have accomplished a lot in life. Already have kid(s) that are well taken care of, business/good source of income and stability.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
perambulator:

Do people ever think of the welfare of the child?
help me ask them, imagine 61 year old woman given birth when will she train the child?
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
Exactly
They only think about themselves without the child and what the child might go through
If I tell you this women are selfish minded ehn

Old parents, no siblings….poor child!
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by HRMK: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
OK,SHE IS 61!HOW OLD IS THE HUBBY?YOUNGER OR OLDER?THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TOO TO SPICE THE STORY UP MORE! ESP IF HE IS YOUNGER!!
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
@Iyaebe is 62. Hope still de. grin
Buhahaha... Why iyaebe?. Wetin her name mean sef?
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by gulfer: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
First marriage at 61, sure some kids go don drop out of wedlock angry angry angry angry
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by yemiyemi: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheKingsmann:
But she done hit menopause already, I don't think she will ever get pregnant

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by dammyco(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations, I wish you guys long life and happy home
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by omoharry(f): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
Congrats to her. The purpose of her wedding is not to have kids anymore, but to fulfill the desire of getting married.
companionship I guess .with old age comes loneliness.Especially when all Ur children would have left home for school or to start thier lives in other places
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by omoharry(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
pius4luv:

There is nothing God can't do, she can still have pregnant and have kids.
it's not compasory she must have kids . She can live her life with husband happily without crying babies at old age
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
I won't be surprised if she did shakara for men by being too selective during her youthful days.......Most selective women always end up like this because a time would come when all the suitors will disappear. That time they will start blaming village people. Na their type dey go Shiloh every year looking for miracle husband.

Congratulations to her anyways.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations

meaning the woman has committed a big crime for getting married after reaching menopause. It’s obvious she just want to cash out
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
Congrats to her. The purpose of her wedding is not to have kids anymore, but to fulfill the desire of getting married.

So u sat down with her and she told you all these sad

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wow!

So that means there's still so much hope for our renowned resident Nairaland Evening Newspapers like ................................ and .........................?

God, I thank you o!
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by AfroAgroPower: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:
maybe,dis kind marriage.na crime for op place.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.