Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) (41708 Views)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by kambili999(f): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
A lot of people on this nairaland are very toxic. Some are even mocking her for marrying the man.

Well, here is one thing, this world is a spherical place and everything we give comes back to us one way or another.

I don't know the woman personally, but I am very happy for her. She must have been through a lot and I give it to her. She is very brave to have still chosen to get married.

Now for you people saying ill about her, you think it's easy to come online and type rubbish. Just be careful how u talk about people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by murmee: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
Congrats to her. The purpose of her wedding is not to have kids anymore, but to fulfill the desire of getting married.
The primary purpose of marriage is companionship. Children is secondary and may or may not be desired!
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations

but why you put am inside crime section?

No be crime?

After she don form feminist for years

Na now day jus break
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheKingsmann:
But she done hit menopause already, I don't think she will ever get pregnant
if it's God's will she will..notting God can not do

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
shocked shocked.

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by nick50(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am!!!..little time the man will be called to perform her burial right cos she is close to her grave already
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by doctor20202020(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Am single I need a serous lady to marry any interestes lady pls call me on 08033196353
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by doctor20202020(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
I need a serous and responsible lady to marry and interested lady call me or what's app me on +2348033196353
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wedding na wedding abeg cool. It doesn't matter whether na for early morning you take wed or na for evening...But so long say e reach your turn, thank your God..
You guys are throwing subliminal anyhow o grin grin

From The FTC person down to yours...

grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Uyi168:

do u even know how IVF works?

at 61,she is most likely not ovulating. so, where are the eggs coming from??
you are NOT God and miracle still happen whether you believe it or not.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
aktolly54:
you are NOT God and miracle still happen whether you believe it or not.
we are not talking about God nor miracles here.
read, understand before you react.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by robinso01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
murmee:
The primary purpose of marriage is companionship. Children is secondary and may or may not be desired!

Your thought. To some people, they desire children than companionship. That's why some people remain single after being divorced and they are good once they have child or children from the marriage.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godfullsam:

So u sat down with her and she told you all these sad

I said that because she must have reached menopause.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
omoharry:
companionship I guess .with old age comes loneliness.Especially when all Ur children would have left home for school or to start thier lives in other places

You got my point. She must have reached menopause, so I don't think she married because of kids by now, but for companionship sake.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
Congrats to her. The purpose of her wedding is not to have kids anymore, but to fulfill the desire of getting married.
As a third party in their marriage their purpose is no concern of yours try not to be rude and be genuinely happy for people.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
ufotty2001:

Your education is a total worst to d country.. why will someone else donate eggs to someone and the d person will claim biological mother

Maybe do a bit more research on the struggles women go through to have children before you comment.A mother is a mother whether biological or social.
When you carry a child in your womb donated or not,the said child is yours and your name on the birth certificate.
When someone else carries your eggs for you the child is yours too and your name is on the birth certificate.
When you adopt a child,the child is yours.
Women have various private reasons infertility issues so result to assisted treatment.I would say when you say “claim” and reduce a woman just because she cannot pass a DNA test it is sad.
Please be kind.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by oluade11: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 61-yr-old Nigerian woman has gotten married for the first time.

The wedding between Lizzy Taiwo and Collins held last weekend, Jan. 15, in Germany.

This is Lizzy's first marriage and she has no kids.
May your union bring you both happiness.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Walkee:
plus do you even know if they have money for such jamboree?
Why not just take one of the billions of unexpired females

Whatever rocks your boat.

But stop age-shaming ladies.

If you can't do IVF with them, leave them alone to do it on their own.

Since they have expired to you, they can still live out their desires with or, most of the time, without you.

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
YourFavorite21:
if many women can adopt this method ,many people no go dey barren.

Yes o, in fact, rather than marrying the wrong man because of pressure, they'll simply wait, make their own money, choose a suitable husband or stay single, then have a child or two.

A 55 year old divorcee with 2 kids is the same as a single never married 55 year old lady with 2 kids.

All are single mothers.

It's even better sef, no drama, no nasty in laws, no messy divorce, no property fight.

Just peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Walkee: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Since they have expired to you, they can still live out their desires with or, most of the time, without you.
I can say whatever I want. Women shame guys all the time. Broke, small penis, virgin etc. A 40 years old female has basically expired
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Walkee: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

I can say whatever I want. Women shame guys all the time. Broke, small penis, virgin etc. A 40 years old female has basically expired any man who settles for such is a morron except she's super rich and ready to care for them both
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Walkee:
I can say whatever I want. Women shame guys all the time. Broke, small penis, virgin etc. A 40 years old female has basically expired any man who settles for such is a morron except she's super rich and ready to care for them both

Exactly.

We are saying the same thing.

At 40 ladies are now making money except for special cases. So, marriage is now optional except for special cases!

Rich ladies prefer to have babies on their own now, no more husbands.

Surrogate+IVF is bae now.
Ask Ini Edo.

Just face front please.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Walkee:
I can say whatever I want. Women shame guys all the time. Broke, small penis, virgin etc. A 40 years old female has basically expired

You had to quote me twice.

Expired rich ladies want to spend their money on vacations now.

Omo, Seychelles is calling!!!!

It's their money.

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tutu82:

As a third party in their marriage their purpose is no concern of yours try not to be rude and be genuinely happy for people.

Excuse me, how did I sound rude here? probably you're having a bad day. It won't have been my concern if it wasn't posted online.
Moreover, you're the one being rude here with your comment. Kindly be calming down. Have a nice dream.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Walkee: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

You had to quote me twice.

Expired rich ladies want to spend their money on vacations now.

Omo, Seychelles is calling!!!!

It's their money.
I didn't quote you twice. Airtel has lost their mind. It's fine. I normally don't particularly "shame" any gender. I criticise both males and females online. In real life I couldn't care less.
It's actually both mtn and airtel
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Jumbojax(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Congrats, but she still an exception to the rule
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Walkee:
I didn't quote you twice. Airtel has lost their mind. It's fine. I normally don't particularly "shame" any gender. I criticise both males and females online. In real life I couldn't care less.
It's actually both mtn and airtel

Okay, have a nice day.
Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2022
kambili999:
A lot of people on this nairaland are very toxic. Some are even mocking her for marrying the man.

Well, here is one thing, this world is a spherical place and everything we give comes back to us one way or another.

I don't know the woman personally, but I am very happy for her. She must have been through a lot and I give it to her. She is very brave to have still chosen to get married.

Now for you people saying ill about her, you think it's easy to come online and type rubbish. Just be careful how u talk about people.

This is one of the principles for long life.

Don't speak evil.

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
kambili999:

You have a beautiful outlook on life.
It should be live and let live.
May life be kind to you.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) by kambili999(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Tutu82:

You have a beautiful outlook on life.
It should be live and let live.
May life be kind to you.
you too dear. People underestimate the power of words. If you can't make someone you meet better, don't make them worse than u met them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.