Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) (7213 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Bigman02(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's funny how I just scroll through and what I mostly see are people just bashing the OP for creating this thread. Really let's say the truth the way it should be... People... Especially guys rush into conclusion when a guy is accused of rape. Most guys prefer to spend money on females who want to get materialistic things that wouldn't add to their development in any way than spending that money on a brother(friend) to help him grow!. It's bad how our society is now though. But Fernandez for once try to see the truth.
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bigman02:
It's funny how I just scroll through and what I mostly see are people just bashing the OP for creating this thread. Really let's say the truth the way it should be... People... Especially guys rush into conclusion when a guy is accused of rape. Most guys prefer to spend money on females who want to get materialistic things that wouldn't add to their development in any way than spending that money on a brother(friend) to help him grow!. It's bad how our society is now though. But Fernandez for once try to see the truth.
The person you mentioned is not male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? / Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? / How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.