Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69395 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Advancedman(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

he self tried this is patience, Faithful, value ,contentment and loyal .

Tried for what?
This clearly shows you have the devilish ideal about relationships where you see the man as the cash cow while it's a journey of a sniper and his spotter, a driver and his conductor, a captain and his crew.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask your m*omm@ at home.. wink grin grin
so definitely nothing else ena get to offer....abi na y yahoo boys de used ena to be useful!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GUNITGuy: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
God bless you my Sister for Supporting him
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
so definitely nothing else ena get to offer....abi na y yahoo boys de used ena to be useful!
Ask your m*omm@.. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by daisidgreat977: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Shanks5561: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by TheKingsmann(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask your m*omm@.. grin
The one week ban u got never do you abi? e be like say u want another one
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Eriokanmi: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.
Yes but he shouldn't get cocky by the fame rather, he should work harder. By so doing , not only will he do his country and team proud, it will also give him the opportunity of selling himself to a greater club for a whooping sum. Endorsement go plenti too. Its a whole lot. Our football heroes got cocky and were full of themselves. Then, the skills/fame disappeared like a passing whim. I hope this generation of eagles would learn from them.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
The one week ban u got never do you abi? e be like say u want another one
Keep crying baby boy.. wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Perfect example of "through thick and thin". Good the guy didn't allow fame to make him forget the one who truly loves him and believed in him when the potentials weren't visible to the ordinary. That's "Faith" for you..... believing without any visible evidence.

May God reward all them loyal women who have believed and supported their partners in one way or the other.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Donchieli: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Bros so wetin u de see der neva do

Till he give her one of his kidney

B4 d repayment go complete shebi

GeneralOjukwu:
True love.

She deserves all the plaudits.

I hope he repays her well.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for your fam if that's what your m*omm@ does..
what do u call a union where one party is always expecting much while giving little or nothing?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by kenex4ever(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.
Tournament that is just starting
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
what do u call a union where one party is always expecting much while giving little or nothing?
She has the right answer to all..you sure know I won't be feeding a hungry troll like you.. wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for your fam if that's what your m*omm@ does..
200 years from now where would you be madam feminist?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
[s]200 years from now where would you be madam feminist[/s]?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by advanceDNA: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

You were not in the relationship....
Did she feed him, clothe him, before he became rich....

....she might have stayed because she ddnt see someone else...

People stay becos of fear of staring all over..:

People stay because sex is good...

People stay for different reasons...

u people should stop saying a woman suffered with a man as if she had a rich option and ddnt take it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She has the right answer to all..you sure know I won't be feeding a hungry troll like you.. wink
if I show u ma wallet u go strip b***h
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
if I show u ma wallet u go strip b***h
You sure can make her strip..give her some money for her upkeep and stop making up some fantasy tales.. grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Jeo:

he self tried this is patience, Faithful, value ,contentment and loyal .
Moses is from Benue state(Idoma) and these are all qualities of a decent idoma man. When we love, we love 101%. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sure can make her strip..give her some money for her upkeep and stop making up some fantasy tales.. grin grin
you ain't worth shit
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Godmademan(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
Extremely myopic.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Uyi168:
You are on point.
and if we dig further, we may discover that the only benefit the guy got from her were free sex(of course, she too enjoyed the ride), not demanding for transport fare whenever she visits, and free foods.

All of the these the guy can get else where.

Infact, the lady should be grateful to Simon.

Who cares
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2022
a
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by spartan117(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
I doubt Moses Simon and countless other men who have faithful partners agree with you.

You can't judge based on your sentiments, let those who have had this experience be the one's to judge.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
you ain't worth shit
Just the way she ain't worth none..common baby boy be a man..I really don't wanna hurt your feelings aiit.. kiss cry kiss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by TheKingsmann(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying baby boy.. wink
U go soon collect again

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way she ain't worth none..common baby boy be a man..I really don't wanna hurt your feelings aiit.. kiss cry kiss
don't wanna hurt my feeling cry how modest of u

Who would have thought a human exist underneath that farcade of anger and misery

Take the 2k and i would make you a real woman
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U go soon collect again
Really..you know you can't stop the truth aiit.. wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
don't wanna hurt my feeling cry how modest of u

Who would have thought a human exist underneath that farcade of anger and misery

Take the 2k and i would make you a real woman
Common son keep that to yourself.. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common son keep that to yourself.. cheesy
you don't want to be a real woman

Are you a fa*got?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by tiswell(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.
Simp! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.