Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69387 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by racerve(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
This guy has black-and-white pics with his babe, yet he's claiming 26?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by lasisi69(f): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.
very useless talk undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GIdiata(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes we are cool

Yes dear, I'm aware u guys are. grin

Thanks for your time ma'am
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
GIdiata:

Yes dear, I'm aware u guys are. grin

Thanks for your time ma'am
You ehnn.. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Pootle: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2022
moses have been chopin dat kpekus since 1960 grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by emerged01(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
There is always more than one way of seeing things. The way you see it and the way others see it. You dont have to condemn others' ways if it is not in line with yours.
Every woman is not a liability,there are a lot of women out there that can inspire one to do great things in life.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Mom007(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
The lady is pretty now as she was pretty then but the guy own na real glow up!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Donchieli: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Obviously he who made the comment is way below average

Definitely not offended now
E get why

GeneralOjukwu:

My comments are for people with above average intelligence.

Dont be offended.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by nomenclature(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Mumu man
ButterBurger:
she did him great favor, I don't expect you to see it or understand it, obviously you are not that type.
People should be careful of your advice, na people like you dey push man to get money fast by force at all cost, bt that's for only the men of your type anyway.
It is the woman that needs to be cherished for sticking to him in hard times, because na actually man's duty to make it for his home because man is the head and man won't have anybody to blame if he doesn't.
So I disagree with you. But it's your opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by moneyissweet(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2022
You think say to give free yansh dey easy abi?

Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by 8stargeneral: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.
ur correct bro..very nice player to watch

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by freshalien: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

So she did him a favour by staying wjth him possibly knowing he was her ticket to the good life?? You et sense at all so?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by lookingfly: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
make tornament end first na undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by gaskiyamagana: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
How l wish I can click like 100000000000000..... times
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by gaskiyamagana: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
racerve:
This guy has black-and-white pics with his babe, yet he's claiming 26?
Are you a kid?
Don't you know that Nigeria footballers' age is SCAM just like Buhari's APC?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy
Real Men ? And all women including the fake ones ??
This is gender hating
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Advancedman:

Tried for what?
This clearly shows you have the devilish ideal about relationships where you see the man as the cash cow while it's a journey of a sniper and his spotter, a driver and his conductor, a captain and his crew.

IF SHE LOOK FOR ALREADY MADE-MAN, YOU GO STILL MAKE THIS STATEMENT
so no need for me to make a long quotation..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
why most the ladies depend on the guys future for success....shey na only pussy dey come life come offer!

meaning ur girlfriend depend on ur useless future cool nah only pussy she dy offer you?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by jimter44(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Moses Simon should be declared the 'player' of tournament.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GeneralOjukwu: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Donchieli:
Obviously he who made the comment is way below average

Definitely not offended now
E get why

Yes, I don't mingle with mor0ns.

Now ..buzz off!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Bamzyriches451: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damn!!
Moses did her a big favor
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Abelino(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
You Sound too authoritative & proud.... Even with your first comment... Oga stop saying your self as the one with potentials & messiah in relationships. Learn to respect ladies and the woman who stood and sacrifices everything for you and your Success... Drop pride

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by seyz91(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
newoffer:
All dis sarewagba babes no go get patient
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by seyz91(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Jeon:

tell me how many nigga serious for future today in Nigeria society?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me ignore your sorry a**s.. grin wink
wevwe ekpa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Adedoyin03(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Click on this link and get $25 direct to your bank account
https://socialea-bk.xyz/679546056652
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Abelino(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Adedoyin03:
Click on this link and get $25 direct to your bank account
https://socialea-bk.xyz/679546056652
nomenclature:
Mumu man
:-���
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by mu2sa2: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Anybody that tells me that money is Vanity Upon Vanity should be Slapped mercilessly grin
What do you do with the source of that statement.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Ofiadiegwu: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
She tried ooo, this is called love.

He is the playmaker of the tournament

Kudos to Moses Simon
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Abelino(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

Too Bad and Pathetic You still reason this way... So much pride.... Las Las nothing gum u self... Tufiakwa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
wevwe ekpa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Calmdancer21:

Real Men ? And all women including the fake ones ??
This is gender hating
Why are you bitter tho? grin cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.