Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69436 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hm... Money is good. See transformation, especially on the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Bunmhi(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tbt grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by wiseone28: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
sandy clay

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy

A REAL woman is the one that can be loyal and not sleep around and get apprehensive when DNA test is mentioned..

God bless all Real Women out there..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

Gosh which Kain useless sick mentality of low self-esteem be this..
Even if she left him, it wouldn't stop him from moving on, whether he makes it or not, he would still have a woman in his life, let alone now that he made it..
Snap out of that stupidity of women doing men a favour by dating them and sticking with them, if a lady refuse to stick, she moves on and the guy moves on too..

The only person that deserves praise is the guy cos he didn't dump him when he made money..
You can only preach about the lady sticking to him and it would make sense is, if she was super rich then and he was broke.. but a broke lady sticked to a broke dude and y'all are praising her.. if she dumps him then, he would also date another lady within his category then..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

The only thing women are useful for is SEX.. get that into your head..
A REAL woman is the one that can be loyal and not sleep around and get apprehensive when DNA test is mentioned..

God bless all Real Women out there..
Thank you everyly.. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by josephevergreen(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2022
See this life ehh. Just make money
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Judybash93(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2022
You aren't ugly guys. We're just broke
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Money is vanity upon vanity, am in my house come and slap me.

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ParpahSeventy: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
I already said come and slap me, what are you still waiting for?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
She tried ooo, this is called love.

Naa she saw his potential. Some women sabi see man future. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by sisisioge: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Love isnt like fashion fa....the look just remains the same when you find the right person kiss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by twinskenny(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
you mean him? Some men after fame they ditch their lovers
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
Wow
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by jericco1(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.

Na clay wey dem dey use for ceramic

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Great0ne1: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
What do you mean by she tried ? So relationship is now hard labour for women abi ? Always typing rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by goslowgoslow(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
Who asked you? Aproko!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

can you mentioned one thing they can offer apart from sex?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FreeStuffsNG: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
This is inspiring story of love and commitment. The pictures look old but he is 26 years old
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Bahamas95(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
What a lucky girl, she would be thanking her stars for not leaving him when he had nothing.

Thumbs up to Moses Simon for not abandoning her.....I guess she has good character that's why he remembered her sha, if not our brother for jakpa.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
I admire people that genuinely love like this.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
can you mentioned one thing they can offer apart from sex?
Ask your m*omm@ at home.. wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

what do women offer other than sex?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
what do women offer other than sex?
Ask your m*omm@ at home.. grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.
oga she did no favour... Why can't she stand on her own and be successful.. Most it be men to be successful....so na only sex be there own priority for life!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by nomenclature(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2022
What do you mean by "she tried oh"? Didnt he try too? As far as i can see they were both poor earlier,so no big deal...I hate when people say this just to say the lady was faithful and stood by him,he stood by her too.they stood by each other because they were on thesame level,they won't get anything better than that
Rtk5:

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

tell me how many nigga serious for future today in Nigeria society?
why most the ladies depend on the guys future for success....shey na only pussy dey come life come offer!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by taju4free(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
i dont get you, i think she needs to be praised for staying with him through thick and thin.
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
True love.

She deserves all the plaudits.

I hope he repays her well.
repays her with what,because she offer pussy!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ume1000: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask your m*omm@ at home.. grin grin
statistically married men die earlier than bachelors
Married women nag , complain and expects to be pampered all the time

Marriage is a parasitic union especially for men

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
statistically married men die earlier than bachelors
Married women nag , complain and expects to be pampered all the time

Marriage is a parasitic union especially for men
Good for your fam if that's what your m*omm@ does..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition / Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.