Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69383 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

MUHAMMAD THAT WEnt to mosque inside Quran WAS THE LeadER OF WAR
dragging on faceless forum no get meaning.. go under literature and read story of a Broke Yahoo boy, and thanks me later!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

MUHAMMAD THAT WEnt to mosque inside Quran WAS THE LeadER OF WAR
life of a broke yahoo boy!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
life of a broke yahoo boy!

Eld Mubarak by uthlaw(m ): 12:38am On
May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah.
Any help to celebrate the sallah, I will be grateful...
0738224903, access bank, abdulganiyu Usman.
Pray for Palestine!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
TolaniLuv:

Love, Faithfulness, Prayers and Commitment to you only
faithfulness and she can't open her phone,prayers(who no fit pray for himself) love(for this kauntry) commitment (from naija girls).
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
dragging on faceless forum no get meaning.. go under literature and read story of a Broke Yahoo boy, and thanks me later!

May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah.
Pray for Palestine!

where and when did I committed that?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

May 13 , 2021
Pray for Palestine!
shey u wan wire me something ni!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
shey u wan wire me something ni!
I dy craze?
instead I burn the money..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

I dy craze?

instead I burn the money..
no reason like that,but sha na play...shey u don go under literature, just go read that story, make sense die!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
uthlaw:
no reason like that,but sha na play...shey u don go under literature, just go read that story, make sense die!
[/s]

I DON'T NEED UR RECOMMENDATION BRA ..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

I DON'T NEED UR RECOMMENDATION BRA ..

oya na,dat one no b issue,me no de fight u ooo,na crush be here...just go try d story!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
oya na,dat one no b issue,me no de fight u ooo,na crush be here...just go try d story!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=109575939][/quote]go check na,e get reason...shey ur location na mercury,drop address!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
go check na,e get reason...shey ur location na mercury,drop address!

I be illiterate and don't know how to read.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
May God continue to bless and protect their union/home, Amen and Amen.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

I be illiterate and don't know how to read.
no de jons me...just do watin I tell you!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by foreshore(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rtk5:
She tried ooo, this is called love.

Omo this guy is ugly o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.