Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69392 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GIdiata(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You ehnn.. cheesy
wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Forumobserver12(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy

Why is your blessings to men conditional yet you blessed all women both sane and insane ones, this is totally unfair Haba ..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Why is your blessings to men conditional yet you blessed all women both sane and insane ones, this is totally unfair Haba ..
My apologies if you were hurt.. cry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Donchieli: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Presidential respect

70years old man

GeneralOjukwu:

Yes, I don't mingle with mor0ns.

Now ..buzz off!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ovye15: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
Certainly, he need to be praised for being loyal.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Afonasa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some of the rare love stories we get to hear.good for them

Check out my signature guys...any questions will be answered
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Kenkeye: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
I think it is a beautiful thing to start a committed relationship when the road is still rough. You'll know if they really care and can be with you through thick and thin. Too many fake people around.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Destiblack(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Forget it...

The guy has a conscience, simple...

I trust some guys...most especially some footballers, they would have dumped her for foreign ladies...

Moses Simon is the best player among all the players that form our team...if we have like three to four Moses Simon in that team, we will win the world cup.

Yes he his one of the best I agree with you bro, remember life is all about choice. The choice we make determines our tomorrow and future.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by okoroemeka(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy
our resident red Piller will not see this
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Smithcole70(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
My fiancé left tge group �. Women and entitlements.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
our resident red Piller will not see this
Exactly.. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Peejayknows: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
u no understand??
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Dagger111(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna this guy grow nah. His dad is still serving in the Army.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by 007Marvel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
And Moses Simon said his 26 grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

meaning ur girlfriend depend on ur useless future cool nah only pussy she dy offer you?

watin I wan use girlfriend do....every girl de offer pussy na,na y we de Bleep them and move to the next available one!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by cafaj64629: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Are you wondering how to use the iPhone holiday calendar app on your iPhone? Follow the above blog to know about the steps.

Do you know about the ‘Your PC Needs to be repaired’ error that appears usually during Boot up? Learn how to fix this annoying error with a few simple methods.

Do you know how the iPhone Maps avoid toll feature can save you a lot of time and money? Learn how to enable this useful feature on your iPhone device.

Are you getting the DNS Probe Finished No Internet error on Google Chrome? Check out how you can solve this issue with a few methods.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Munzy14(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
She tried ooo, this is called love.
As in eeh!!!

See fine babe...Poverty come make her resemble something else...

Money must be made.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.
Seconded...His leg works are super.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by onadana: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
otipoju:
Most women no dey love ooo. Everything na by calculation. Potential Long term rewards or short term instant cash out.

We men prefer those who see the potential and are usually loyal to them.

Potential...awon motivational speaker.Potential no dey pay bills.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by otipoju(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
onadana:

Potential...awon motivational speaker.Potential no dey pay bills.

Awon instant cash out ...na chop and clean mouth dey end am.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
watin I wan use girlfriend do....every girl de offer pussy na,na y we de Bleep them and move to the next available one!

because you are useless and THE USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SUITABLE FOR UR TYPE..

Eld Mubarak by uthlaw(m ): 12:38am On
May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah.
Any help to celebrate the sallah, I will be grateful...
0738224903, access bank, abdulganiyu Usman.
Pray for Palestine!

lol who is talking..

U ARE TRULY USELESS AS YOUR PROPHET CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH ON 9 YEARS PUSSY.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

because you are useless and THE USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SUITABLE FOR UR TYPE..

May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah.
Pray for Palestine!

lol who is talking..

U ARE TRULY USELESS AS YOUR PROPHET CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH ON 9 YEARS PUSSY.
why you wan kill urself for my matter na...shey u be olosho ni!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
why you wan kill urself for my matter na...shey u be olosho ni!

Abi nah you want kill yourself over my matter by quoting me first...

i know say S A W nah ur mentor.. no wonder you dy chop and Clean mouth like he did to 9 years old.

imam is Callin Asalat Oya run go perform ablution make you go do ALLAHUAKBRA for mosque.

shame caught up with Lucifer

May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah....
why did you edited it? cheesycheesy

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Hiq0: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Hiq0: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Girls like this are very rare

That’s why most naija girls are single

They are looking for ready made

The girl will enjoy him now even if he cheat later atleast she will spend with him what they both labored for not like all this naija girls looking for rich men
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nicenixon: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
This kind love no exist again o
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by greendeals: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

Abi nah you want kill yourself over my matter by quoting me first...

i know say S A W nah ur mentor.. no wonder you dy chop and Clean mouth like he did to 9 years old.

imam is Callin Asalat Oya run go perform ablution make you go do ALLAHUAKBRA for mosque.

shame caught up with Lucifer

May 13 , 2021
we start the Ramadan with Bismillah and finished with Alhamdullahi.....may Allah accept our ibadah....
why did you edited it? cheesycheesy
you suppose to face me,not my religion,I cannot insult the Jesus,because he was not a Christian.. I suppose de follow fish brain de drag!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
you suppose to face me,not my religion,I cannot insult the Jesus,because he was not a Christian.. I suppose de follow fish brain de drag!

keep quiet Jesus no do that kind thing..

you got the chop and Clean mouth from Muhammad..
uthlaw:
why most the ladies depend on the guys future for success....shey na only pussy dey come life come offer!
May 13 , 2021
Pray for Palestine!
nah person wher get future dy beg for NL
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by uthlaw: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

keep quiet Jesus no do that kind thing..

you got the chop and Clean mouth from Muhammad..
u no go fit understand, but Jesus no go church inside Bible!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
u no go fit understand, but Jesus no go church inside Bible!

MUHAMMAD THAT WEnt to mosque inside Quran WAS THE LeadER OF WAR

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by TolaniLuv: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
can you mentioned one thing they can offer apart from sex?

Love, Faithfulness, Prayers and Commitment to you only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.