Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69394 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
She tried ooo, this is called love.
The Best player of the tournament!... that girl is a virtous woman.I PRAY GOD WILL GIVE US A LEADER WITH THE DRIBBLING SKILLS OF MOSES SIMON,SO AS TO DRIBBLE THE ENEMIES OF NAIJA
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by viktor88: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
What do you mean by she tried?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GeneralOjukwu: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Donchieli:
Bros so wetin u de see der neva do

Till he give her one of his kidney

B4 d repayment go complete shebi

My comments are for people with above average intelligence.

Dont be offended.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
you don't want to be a real woman

Are you a fa*got?
Let me ignore your sorry a**s.. grin wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by KayCee92(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
otipoju:
Most women no dey love ooo. Everything na by calculation. Potential Long term rewards or short term instant cash out.

We men prefer those who see the potential and are usually loyal to them.

Lol, go do ur own calculation
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Onelove508: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Gosh which Kain useless sick mentality of low self-esteem be this..
Even if she left him, it wouldn't stop him from moving on, whether he makes it or not, he would still have a woman in his life, let alone now that he made it..
Snap out of that stupidity of women doing men a favour by dating them and sticking with them, if a lady refuse to stick, she moves on and the guy moves on too..

The only person that deserves praise is the guy cos he didn't dump him when he made money..
You can only preach about the lady sticking to him and it would make sense is, if she was super rich then and he was broke.. but a broke lady sticked to a broke dude and y'all are praising her.. if she dumps him then, he would also date another lady within his category then..

Stop SIMPing Kid..

This is the comment I have been hoping to see.
I won't read any comments after this one

All points correct.
U are wise man.
God bless you.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by bizhop01: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2022
This kind of woman deserve mighi luxury of any kind from a man, not smelling ass gold diggers that fulll everywhere.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
Bro hope you know that if the woman gave up on him, there's 50% chance that he would be heart broken depressed and probably lose focus and believe in the struggle?? She try abeg, I wish say you know wetin most Nigerian girls dey do guys.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by SmartPolician: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

People don't do people favour in marriages.
People marry people for the benefits that come with marriages.

Even Moses Simon taking care of her is not doing her a favour because it's the man's responsibility to take care of his wife and children.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Creditalerts: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2022
newoffer:
All dis sarewagba babes no go get patient

Bolded got me cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Oracleforce: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Destiblack:
The truth is they were meant for each other and confirmed it to world by sticking together with grace. Any race without God is race but with God is grace upon grace.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember no competition in destiny

Forget it...

The guy has a conscience, simple...

I trust some guys...most especially some footballers, they would have dumped her for foreign ladies...

Moses Simon is the best player among all the players that form our team...if we have like three to four Moses Simon in that team, we will win the world cup.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by phemmyfour: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
True love.

She deserves all the plaudits.

I hope he repays her well.
Women have a way of knowing men that will make it in the future.....they call it POTENTIALS
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by prophetfire: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Rtk5:
. Please in what way exactly did she try? By marrying him when he wasn't a star? She herself was she a star? So why should she have been entitled to a star?
She was a "local" girl and was very very lucky and favoured to get married to a "local" man and that local man turned out to be a star today, and now she is very very lucky to be married to a star. Thank God for her that her ticket no cut.
Women, na permutations dem dey do on top our heads.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.
You must be living in a cave. In this Nigeria, even rich family encourage their kids to go into sports and entertainment. E.g Témi n Cuppy Otedola, Chukwumerije, The amokachi twins etc
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by samonak(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Shout out to my Agatu brother, you're a pride to Idoma land. Anya gaga. Ebo K' Oyoh.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by TheMostComplex1: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.

Which potential Bro? If you know how many men that had wanted to play football outside Nigeria & didn't succeed & wasted their youth & that of their girl friends you wouldn't say potential.

Some will even be leaving off their girl friends with the hope that they will succeed.
I wish I can share some stories of some I know in Lagos but na to write be the problem
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ButterBurger: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
she did him great favor, I don't expect you to see it or understand it, obviously you are not that type.
People should be careful of your advice, na people like you dey push man to get money fast by force at all cost, bt that's for only the men of your type anyway.
It is the woman that needs to be cherished for sticking to him in hard times, because na actually man's duty to make it for his home because man is the head and man won't have anybody to blame if he doesn't.
So I disagree with you. But it's your opinion though.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by LaSenior: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
When Yahoo boys never dey spoil our good girls mind

Now is hard to find a girl who will stay with you when you had nothing

I

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by DonClement19: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
The Lady is Banking and Finance student in The Polytechnic Ibadan, Saki Campus in 2012.Could remembered that this guy came to visit her in School then.
Their Love na real love ❤
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by mysticwarrior(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy
blessings to real man and all good women.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2022
mysticwarrior:
blessings to real man and all women.
Thanks for agreeing with me... cheesy wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by smokeyupu(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Throwback:
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Tzar(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Wow! I am impressed. May your love wax stronger.

Stay away from social media and prying eyes.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by vickydevoka(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Godoverevery:

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
Sometimes
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GIdiata(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy

so there are real men out there?
confused gender grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2022
GIdiata:

I am
confused grin
I never knew you were.. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Gideon34: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Love is sweet when money enter love is sweeter... grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by erai30(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2022
So they will tell me this big bros is just 26 years old abi? grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Peejoeee(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2022
this na another love tory....but wait o...na so money de change person appearance?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.