Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (43216 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by dominique(f): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

My mom was whom I first called especially the moment I heard him calling the lawyer for the divorce papers........ It's been a week plus now... He's hell bent in his decision...... I'm even heart touched by the cry of these Lady.... I've done my best... Will keep trying and for the Pastor, that one no too like church things to much

Your brother is tired of his wife, that's why he's having issues with her. With or without her posting their issues on social media, he would have still left her. No point begging or forcing somebody to remain in marriage they're no longer interested in. You should be advising the wife to move on.

12 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Scandium: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Social media have been causing issues from time immemorial. It takes wisdom to be able to balance social media and other duties. Once addicted to it, it would be difficult to stop kind of. Besides your brother's wife is supposed to know the man he married doesn't like anything that exposes the family to world.
Although op is still doing what his brother don't like. Bringing their family issue to social media

PS: Please who have a job for me in Ibadan!
Please help out. Contact in my signature

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Bubblewitch: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Leave your brother to peacefully divorce his wife. You have described him as a person with impeccable character and attributes which sits very well with me. One thing you learn about people like him is that they live by rules and standards, once its over for them, its over and nobody can stop them. It takes discipline to be like him and he will apply is rigid disciplinary standards to his divorce as well so stop disturbing yourself, he won't shift grounds. Women should learn the kind of husbands they have before attempting any rubbish. It is faster to get divorced by a decent man than any other brand of men.
Every little thing, divorce cheesy cheesy are you people married? Social media advisers
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by prophetfire: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

The marriage is three years old.
Not everybody likes these social media of a thing.
Where's your brother located so that I can buy a carton of Origin for him?

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by nakaman: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

Honestly brother, I wish I can tell all that happened
I've tried my best and my entire family, but I don't know what made these lady did these. I warned her about these social media of a thing
make sure you give us feedback, how it was later resolved, but me wey dey like punish infidel women, she go dey 4 her papa hauz like 1year, she go believe grin
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.
Her offence is not too bad to just throw the marriage away.

Her offence is actually very bad.

Taking your family issues to the table of strangers.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by PeachyG01: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
your brother would've been more strict on her.cos most women don't like cool headed guys to start with
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by LordIsaac(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
odinson1:
Dude Your Brother is a Man Worthty of Respect. This is how you discipline a woman,by making her know she's easily Replaceable. Some foolish men will advise you to have a heart to heart conversation with your wife and beg her,these Are just a waste of time because she will only use that Conversation to Manipulate you even further.

But... I'll advise him not to divorce her...yet. the fear of divorce alone is enough for her to Know who is the Man of the house.
Trust me,she will never misbehave in that house ever again
Exactly my point. 100% True. Like children, many of them demand a lesson in submission before they permanently fall into place.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Lovebliss2(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Like me, not just social media, I hate anything, third party.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by babyfaceafrica: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.
[b]Her offence is not too bad [/b]to just throw the marriage away.
How do you know?
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

Our Fathers say "a woman is allowed divorce when she is running for her life"
It is not just Adultery. Your Brother is running for his life he should divorce her. Support your brother.
The secret of adultery are two
1. Sleep with another
2. Involved a third party
His wife committed the second offense. But as his wife prolonged it, she committed the first one too. Let her marry her social media
LET HER MARRY HER SOCIAL MEDIA

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by DenreleDave(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:

Very true Dr...
Especially when the lady has apologized and cried out her eyes.. The man should forgive..
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by bigman001(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

My mom was whom I first called especially the moment I heard him calling the lawyer for the divorce papers........ It's been a week plus now... He's hell bent in his decision...... I'm even heart touched by the cry of these Lady.... I've done my best... Will keep trying and for the Pastor, that one no too like church things to much
I respect and admire your brother's decision, this will serve as a lesson to all those ladies posting family issues on social media ... Fact is he has warned her couple of times and she feels his treats are just empty and he wont do jack shit, that alone shows her level of disrespect she has for your brother, make she carry her crocodile tears go elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by BarrElChapo(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yes the wife allowed the devil to use her to cause her hubby pains but Divorce is too harsh .

We need to Pray for your Brother and ask GOD to touch his heart. He just needs a touch from GOD.

Precious Daddy, I pray thee, locate this young man, touch and heal him. I Cancel any divorce and I Decree Restoration of Love and Submission in their Home in JESUS Name... Amen!

That settles it! Tell his wife that Righteousness said she should stop crying. She should just submit to her husband wholeheartedly.
We have Cancelled the divorce!
I am waiting to Hear the testimony!

Fvcking clown cool cheesy grin
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by BigYash: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

The wife should go ,so she can make the social media platform her husband and family. I stand with your brother op. Your bro is a real nigga.. Greet him for me.. I envy men with balls... Make una no dey beg my real nigga again,rather beg the wife not to be stupid in her next life..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by babyfaceafrica: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Bubblewitch:
Abi o, like why is he running from the media, does he have outside wives and kids
not everybody loves social media, what's special there abeg free the guy!!

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2022
PeachyG01:
your brother would've been more strict on her.cos most women don't like cool headed guys to start with
Then they should marry touts and agbero, everyone cannot be tough headed

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by ModelLook(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2022
So what are you doing on this same Social Media?

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by NohurryInLife: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't mind them ...

Any little thing they will run to social media and post it there

This is the reason I don't bother to view WhatsApp status

It is full of shit
If not 4 business, I hate that shit

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by November24(f): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

Your brother is not born again.
70x7 a day is the code!

If you know,you know!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
The wife should go ,so she can make the social media platform her husband and family. I stand with your brother op. Your bro is a real nigga.. Greet him for me.. I envy men with balls... Make una no dey beg my real nigga again,rather beg the wife not to be stupid in her next life..
one for you

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Berryli: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
safarigirl:

What could she have posted that will ruin his business?

OP did not even say his brother was innocent of the accusations, he just said "they did not hear his side of the story"

I am more interested in what exactly she posted about him that has him so mad, it is not by coming here to tell us his brother is cool and nice and blah blah blah, anybody can come here and paint their family to be faultless in a situation.

What did the brother do to her? Let him tell us first, and if it is so bad that it can affect his business, then, he is not as good as this OP claims he is, and then threatening her with divorce because she posted on social media? He must be a very manipulative person.

Let him try and divorce her, Nigerian courts will clear his doubt.
finally, a comment from someone with a functional brain. No one is applauding her for taking her marriage to social media but it takes two to tango. To all those already calling the woman names and calling for divorce, it just shows how shallow minded people can be

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by NohurryInLife: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Kollins11:
The one wey dey vex me pass na when dem dey cry for camera. Who does that??

How you go set camera then you go dey cry claiming you're hurt.... Werey gender.
No vex bro grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Why does she still want to be married to him?
He sounds insufferable

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Bubblewitch: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
not everybody loves social media, what's special there abeg free the guy!!
make una dey divorce cause of social media na, na una go tire
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by ThePokerPlayer: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:

He needs to stand his ground and be man of his words, He warned her many times but she kept doing it, she obviously enjoy listening to strangers degrade her husband online

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Lol, your brother is God-fearing indeed. If he is, divorce shouldn't even cross his mind. It's clearly written in the Bible, God hates divorce.

Men always want to eat their cake and have it. If he knew he wasn't the social media type, why didn't he go for someone like him undecided
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by na2016: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Stop begging your brother. Let him divorce the woman if that is what he wants. the woman might have done worse things before this...
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Trumann: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2022
dominique:

Your brother is tired of his wife, that's why he's having issues with her. With or without her posting their issues on social media, he would have still left her. No point begging or forcing somebody to remain in marriage they're no longer interested in. You should be advising the wife to move on.

I swear, it is advice like yours that ruined that woman in the first instance. When she moves on, she moves to your house, abi?
You want to scatter her home when you're living with your own husband.
Comrade, no be so na.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2022
You better warn your brother very well.. because he may regret later..she have pleaded and learnt from her mistake.. Nobody is perfect,he should just make it clear that next time such things happened.Thats is the end..

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Martinez39s(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Your brother is making the right move. Too bad his surrounded by blue pill bad advisers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.